Name my stable

Names for Horses, Stables, Trucks etc.....Looking for a name? Have a suggestion?

Moderator: EC

Name my stable

Postby panzita0 » Sat Apr 30, 2005 10:03 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I don't know what to call it. It's got 4 paddocks well 3 and a field#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#and a corn field some trails a exersize track a huuuuge barn that isn't fancy but not run down either and I need a name for it that will catch peoples attention and stuff like touch n go farm or run away stables or drummer hill stables (by the way those are taken already). Yea anyone??#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
panzita0
Groupie
Groupie

Postby taco2 » Sat Apr 30, 2005 11:09 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#What type of facility is it, or is it just your farm?  Also what kind of scenery is around?  Any other info may help a bit, but going on what you have posted now........#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#CORN FIELD  (farms/ranch/stables)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#DRIFT WOOD (farms/ranch/stables)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#DUSTY TRAILS (farm/ranch/stables)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#HILLSIDE STABLES#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#FIELD OF DREAMS STABLES#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#That's all I got w/the info you gave.  AMybe give a few more details about the landscape, scenery, and the like, and names may be more easy to come by!?!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses Are Like Chips.....Once you have one....You Can't Stop
taco2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby chenders01 » Sun May 01, 2005 6:40 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Is it a boarding facility or just a private farm?  If you're trying to attract boarders, then you'll want a "catchy" name that will attract people into boarding there.  If it's just your own private farm, then you really can call it whatever the heck you want! #ed_op#IMG onmouseover="this.style.backgroundColor='#C6D3EF';this.style.border='1px solid #3169C6'; " style="BORDER-RIGHT: #3169c6 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #3169c6 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #3169c6 1px solid; CURSOR: pointer; BORDER-BOTTOM: #3169c6 1px solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #c6d3ef" onclick="InsertImage('/richedit/smileys/cheeky.gif');" onmouseout="this.style.backgroundColor=''; this.style.border=''" src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/cheeky.gif" align=absMiddle#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Like Taco says, a better description of your area would help.  Do you have trees?  What kind?  Are you on or near a hill?  A river?  What type of image do you want the name to reflect?  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Personally, if I had a farm, I would want to create an image of calm and relaxation, as I would want to attract boarders who are like me...who like a low-key place where they can ride for fun and enjoyment...and where they would have the confidence of knowing that their horses are receiving the best of care.  I'd likely pick something that sounds soothing...like Serenity Stables.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#If, OTOH, I wanted to attract boarders who are into schooling and showing, I'd probably name it something more "catchy" and upbeat, like Excel Stables or Red Ribbon Stables.    #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#You get what I'm saying??  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#So, it basically boils down to what image you want to project as well as what name really appeals to you.  Hope I've been helpful!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
chenders01
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby panzita0 » Sat May 28, 2005 10:09 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#The image I would like to have is of a nice clean stable where the horses are taken care of really well but it's not just for back yard riders since I'd like to have boarders as well as give lessons eventually (when I'm certified) and run shows and stuff. The senery isn't that great if I remember correctly it's just corn fields, umm ya corn fields. Apparently there are trails and there is (but who knows) a pond in the trails somewhere. We have cows to our left and a retired old lady to our right and a farrier across the rode who owns two horses that are like my horses. There's some trees but not many... yea I know i'm not much help i haven't seen this place for nearly a year because it went off and on and off the market before my parents actually went to buy it. So I haven't been there for a year..#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
panzita0
Groupie
Groupie

Postby goldendryad » Wed Jun 01, 2005 1:41 pm

Trails End Stables/Acres/Farm#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Dreamfields#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Willow Ridge Farm#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Ponside Acres#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Hidden Pond Farm#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Cornflower Country Farm#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
goldendryad
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby xena_n_joss » Fri Jun 03, 2005 9:14 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#ok... what kind of trees is there? #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#are there forests? #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#lakes? bodies of water around? #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#What area is it in? #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#What kind of riding do you do..#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Do you breed and specific breeds? #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
When something goes wrong in a show, it's actually the best time because you learn from it. You ask yourself 'what can I do better?' When everything goes OK, you don't ask yourself that question --- ANKY
xena_n_joss
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby panzita0 » Fri Jun 03, 2005 10:47 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I do not know what kind of trees there are i have no clue. There are forest, a few acres. No lakes that i know of but i odn't know any lakes so that might be a problem... It's half way between kitchener and london. I do english riding i jump and do dressage and all sorts of things. I do not breed any horses and I don't wish to have one breed in particular but I do only have standardbreds at the moment (it was a fluke but i love em anyways)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
panzita0
Groupie
Groupie

Postby Eileen » Sat Jun 04, 2005 7:44 pm

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl#I'm thinking that "Show Time Stables" might be what you are looking for.  #ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

The only horse one can truly trust is a dead one!!!
Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby panzita0 » Thu Jun 16, 2005 1:01 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#we're still stuck on a barn name #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Sad/9.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
panzita0
Groupie
Groupie

Postby taco2 » Fri Jun 17, 2005 12:33 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#You've gotten lots of great names listed on here for you!?!?  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#You obviously have something in mind?  What are you looking for anything?  Or do you have some sort of "theme" you'd like to go with.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Your posts really don't give any details about you/your family or the surroundings, so it's hard to name something without anything to go on!   Here are a few more random suggestions..........#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#ROCKING A (or any other letter)  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#RIVER VIEW #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#MISTY RIVER #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#MEADOW GREEN #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#NORTH FIELD #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#DIAMOND D (or any other letter)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#You can add ranch/farms/stables/acres/equestrian centre or whatever you desiee behind all those names?!?!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Good luck.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses Are Like Chips.....Once you have one....You Can't Stop
taco2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby babytigger » Tue Jul 05, 2005 1:51 pm

goldendryad wrote:#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Hidden Pond Farm#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#
#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#YUP...you took that one outta my brain girl.....zactly what i was thinkin.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: there's no place like home! there's no place like home!

Postby Lisa92785 » Wed Aug 17, 2005 12:32 pm

babytigger wrote:
goldendryad wrote:#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Hidden Pond Farm#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#
#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#YUP...you took that one outta my brain girl.....zactly what i was thinkin.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Yea i like that one best. If there is a pond hidden off in tot he trails it works out well. It sounds realy nice. it would make me wnat to go out get on my horse and ride off on the trails to find this pond.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Lisa92785
Newbies
Newbies

Return to Ultimate Equestrian Name Databank