name for bay filly with mischievious personality!!

Names for Horses, Stables, Trucks etc.....Looking for a name? Have a suggestion?

Moderator: EC

name for bay filly with mischievious personality!!

Postby chick_in_chaps » Sun May 08, 2005 11:13 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face="Arial Narrow" size=5#ed_cl#Hi.#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face="Arial Narrow" size=5#ed_cl# I was wondering, what are some good names for a sweet bay filly who is VERY mischievious and curious? she's brave too and totally undaunted by what's going on around her, she just loves it all, and the other babies are spooky like normal foals. i need a show name and a barn name#ed_op#IMG src="/richedit/smileys/classic.gif"#ed_cl# Thanks!#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
- erica
chick_in_chaps
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Rio Roulette » Sun May 08, 2005 11:59 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#First thing that comes to mind by your description: Baybz in Toyland and call her Bizzy (busy) for short.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Rio Roulette
Groupie
Groupie

Postby taco2 » Sun May 08, 2005 1:21 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#LITTLE REBEL ROUSER............"rebel"#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#CURIOUS GEORGIA..........."georgia"  (spin off of curious george the monkey!)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#LITTLE RENEGADE..........."renie"#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#SASSAFRASS..........."sassy"#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#That's all I could conjure up right now.  What are her parents names?  That may help a bit as well.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
taco2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby goldendryad » Tue May 10, 2005 1:43 pm

Miss Frisky#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Miss Priss#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Flirty Lady#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Dirty Diva#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Bold and Beautiful#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Satine#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Temptress#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Siren#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Contrera#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Cherie#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Rogue#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Limerick#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Taco - I really like Sassafrass#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
goldendryad
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Azalee » Mon May 16, 2005 6:28 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#How about Pandora?  #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Happy/13.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
...........riiight.
Azalee

Postby luvr » Fri Jul 22, 2005 12:33 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Verdana size=2#ed_cl#I once read a book about a cat that always was curious and therefore got itself in trouble (I was little). They named it Pickle because "gettin in a pickle" means gettin in trouble I guess.#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Verdana size=2#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Verdana size=2#ed_cl#So:#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#In A Pickle .... pickle #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Verdana size=2#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#might work?#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
luvr
Newbies
Newbies

Return to Ultimate Equestrian Name Databank