Show name for my new horse

Names for Horses, Stables, Trucks etc.....Looking for a name? Have a suggestion?

Moderator: EC

Show name for my new horse

Postby panzita0 » Sun May 29, 2005 8:33 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#His current name is Dreamer and Doer but I don't like it that much so if you can think of a better one let me know  :) #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#His barn name is Eddy.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#He's really quirky and LOUD and he moves like he has draft in him but he doesn't he's a standardbred (ya i know weird horse!) He's got no white except for freazing on his legs and a white tatto on his neck. I hope to be show jumping him. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
panzita0
Groupie
Groupie

Postby shady222 » Sun May 29, 2005 9:11 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#hmmm what about something along the lines of Prince Edward, Teddy Bear, Quick Silver Dream, Midnight Dream, Midsummer Nights Dream, Mr. Sandman, CandyMan, Mr Ed. Special Ed (famous show jumper) i dont know what type of name you are looking for but good luck choosing one :)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Shady and Kiado forever :)
Ride high on Horses, not Drugs :P
shady222
Groupie
Groupie

Postby goldendryad » Mon May 30, 2005 10:15 am

Edison#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Mr. Ed#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Eddy Bull#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Edjet#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Emmet#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
goldendryad
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Kaleena » Mon May 30, 2005 11:15 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#How about something with Edition in it.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#First Edition#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Last Edition#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Limited Edition#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Special Edition#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#My Edition#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Next Edition#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Final Edition#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Favourite Edition#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#you get the point...#ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//smiley2.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//smiley20.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Kaleena
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby ericapony3 » Mon Sep 05, 2005 1:18 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face="Arial Narrow"#ed_cl#If you wanted something along the lines of Dreamer and Doer.......#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face="Arial Narrow"#ed_cl#Dreaming of Tomorrow#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face="Arial Narrow"#ed_cl#Wishadream#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face="Arial Narrow"#ed_cl#Only a Dream#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face="Arial Narrow"#ed_cl#Dream Time#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face="Arial Narrow"#ed_cl#Mr. Dreamy Eyes#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face="Arial Narrow"#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face="Arial Narrow"#ed_cl#I don't really like the last one, it sounds a little mushy for the sort of horse you described.#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face="Arial Narrow"#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face="Arial Narrow"#ed_cl#-erica#ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//smiley27.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face="Arial Narrow"#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
ericapony3
Newbies
Newbies

Postby ~*Pony Luver*~ » Wed Sep 07, 2005 8:55 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#maybe hmm #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Live A Little #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#i dont know not in a thinking mood!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Some of us are like wheelbarrows, only useful when pushed and easily upset.
~*Pony Luver*~

Postby taco2 » Thu Sep 08, 2005 11:15 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#You said he's loaud when he moves.  What about...#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#WHAT'S THAT SOUND#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#HEARMEGO  (hear me go)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#FEET OF THUNDER#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#LISTEN TO ME GO#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses Are Like Chips.....Once you have one....You Can't Stop
taco2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Return to Ultimate Equestrian Name Databank