thinking of a show name, can anyone help?

Names for Horses, Stables, Trucks etc.....Looking for a name? Have a suggestion?

Moderator: EC

thinking of a show name, can anyone help?

Postby eventingcrazy » Sat Jun 04, 2005 7:32 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#hey guys!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#i just got a new horse, his name is bailey, grey, floaty mover really light on his feet, super soft mouth. and he jumps the moon but i am eventing him this summer and i cant think of show name for him..if u think of anything let me kno! #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
eventingcrazy
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Eileen » Sat Jun 04, 2005 7:42 pm

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#well if he jumps the moon and his name is Bailey, why not play on words and give him the show name of "Bailey's Comet"  ??#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#That is all I can think of at the moment...I will put on my thinking cap though  lol#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

The only horse one can truly trust is a dead one!!!
Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby taco2 » Mon Jun 06, 2005 11:05 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#FLY ME TO THE MOON#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#SIR MOONSHINE SHADOW#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#APOLLO #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#That's all I could think of right now, I'll maybe try again later, when I'm not SO tired!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses Are Like Chips.....Once you have one....You Can't Stop
taco2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Trufflemaker » Thu Jun 09, 2005 4:00 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Can't help thinking about Cat Stevens... "Moon Shadow."  He'll even have his own song! #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
"No one can teach riding so well as a horse."
C.S. Lewis, "The Horse and His Boy"
Trufflemaker

Postby *Giddy Up* » Tue Jun 21, 2005 10:32 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I like "Fly Me to the Moon" then again, I could be biased because I like the song#ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//smiley2.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
*God forbid I go to any heaven where there are no horses*
*Giddy Up*
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Return to Ultimate Equestrian Name Databank