Show Name.

Names for Horses, Stables, Trucks etc.....Looking for a name? Have a suggestion?

Moderator: EC

Show Name.

Postby Hors-E-chik » Mon Jun 20, 2005 8:20 pm

Hi there!
My neighbour is looking to change her horse's show name. His show name at the moment is, "Nickama Memphis Meltdown" (I'm not completely sure of the spelling). She wants to incorporate his name with that of his mother and father's.
His father's name is, "Holster Touch Me Not." & we're not completly sure of his mother's name but we know it has "Bubbles" in it. Any ideas would be really helpful.
Thanks.
Hors-E-chik
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Megan Ball » Mon Jun 20, 2005 9:45 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#"pop my bubbles"#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#"water fun"#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#sorry they are lame but it's late#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Rocket - TB
Kenzie - Arabian
Peanut - pony
Toffee - Welsh x pony
Whisper - Spotted Draft
Megan Ball

Postby taco2 » Mon Jun 20, 2005 10:35 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Personal Bubble#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hold On To Me#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Bubble Bath#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Do Not Touch#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Can't Touch This#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Look But Don't Touch#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#that's all I got.  I really don't like the bubble part, so it's hard for me to incorporate that, as I really think it's kinda goofy, but I did the best I could.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses Are Like Chips.....Once you have one....You Can't Stop
taco2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Azalee » Tue Jun 21, 2005 7:17 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Walking In Memphis?  Then again, I just like the song... #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Happy/13.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
...........riiight.
Azalee

Postby *Giddy Up* » Tue Jun 21, 2005 10:28 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I like Walking in Memphis.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#When I tried to combine the two, the movie Finding Nemo popped into my head with the yellow fish in the tank that says, "My bubbles!" as he closes the treasure chest...heh heh...I was thinking "Don't touch my bubble". Or you could go with "Don't burst my bubble".#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
*God forbid I go to any heaven where there are no horses*
*Giddy Up*
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Hors-E-chik » Wed Jun 22, 2005 12:47 am

Yeah the whole bubble part does make it hard. That's the problem we had. I was talking to her today and she likes "walking in Memphis" and "Don't Burst my Bubble". But she doesn't mind about the incorprating the whole bubble thing. She says it makes him sound too cutsy or something, LOL! :roll:
Hors-E-chik
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Azalee » Wed Jun 22, 2005 4:38 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Haha, Finding Nemo.  Now I have "Just keep swimming...Just keep swimming" chant in my head.  Knew a horse with that for a show name too. #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Happy/12.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
...........riiight.
Azalee

Return to Ultimate Equestrian Name Databank