What do you think???

Names for Horses, Stables, Trucks etc.....Looking for a name? Have a suggestion?

Moderator: EC

What do you think???

Postby Marty_Jones » Sat Jul 23, 2005 8:20 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#So I've been raking my brain for show names for Marty. Ive pondered a few things and then the other day it just dawned on me..... Fandango. It's a spanish dance done in triple time. Since I have decided to continue seriously with dressage(Dancing with my horse) It seems almost perfect. So what do you think???#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
~STEPH~

You ask me to show you poetry in motion.... I'll show you a horse.

My horse is better then any guy! he wont cheat, he wont lie, and he listens to all my problems and never tells a soul. Love Marty My 'lil snot head.
Marty_Jones
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby taco2 » Sat Jul 23, 2005 10:06 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I like it...very catchy and unique#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses Are Like Chips.....Once you have one....You Can't Stop
taco2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby *rickie* » Sat Jul 23, 2005 10:41 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Tahoma color=#c080ff size=4#ed_cl#MJ I really like it! It's very nice, very classy and original!#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Tahoma color=#c080ff size=4#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Tahoma color=#c080ff size=4#ed_cl#Hope you get to show him soon!#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
I'm the proud new owner of a Fez! hahahaha
*rickie*
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby zooka » Sun Jul 24, 2005 8:24 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I like it and can honestly say that I have not heard a dressage horse named that at any of the dressage shows I have been to around Ontario, so points for originality!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby babytigger » Tue Jul 26, 2005 3:13 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#very cute name#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: there's no place like home! there's no place like home!

Postby Marty_Jones » Tue Jul 26, 2005 3:20 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#K so Copy right Fandango!! lol It all Mine teehee you use it and I find out I kill you! lol hahahaha#ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Happy/8.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
~STEPH~

You ask me to show you poetry in motion.... I'll show you a horse.

My horse is better then any guy! he wont cheat, he wont lie, and he listens to all my problems and never tells a soul. Love Marty My 'lil snot head.
Marty_Jones
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Eileen » Tue Jul 26, 2005 3:24 pm

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl#I say go for it but I would forgo the violence if you find someone else using the name, just admire thier taste  lol#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

The only horse one can truly trust is a dead one!!!
Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby zooka » Tue Jul 26, 2005 4:20 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#haha yeah I do not think violence would be the answer there...  Name has not shown up yet so there is a good chance that it won't.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby flashy_girl » Tue Jul 26, 2005 4:21 pm

Defentily like it sounds like a pro that would be in the big time Dressage rings! Which im sure you will be one day once you sort out everthing!! lol and good luck at any shows!
One of my babies!(well my sisters horse)
flashy_girl
Groupie
Groupie

Return to Ultimate Equestrian Name Databank