Show Names

Names for Horses, Stables, Trucks etc.....Looking for a name? Have a suggestion?

Moderator: EC

Show Names

Postby rusticdust » Tue Jul 26, 2005 1:27 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Im trying to find a show name for my horse for next season.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#His name is Dusty and hes a 8 year old NSH. He is grey with dapples and hes like 15'1. If need more information to help make up a name just leave a post.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#THANKS#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Rustic Dust#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
rusticdust
Newbies
Newbies

Postby chenders01 » Tue Jul 26, 2005 1:35 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#NSH??  I should probably know that breed, but it's just not registering #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Thinking/2.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hmm...what's his personality like?  What are/were his sire's and dam's names?  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#How about:#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Dust in the Wind#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Dustbuster#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Eat My Dust#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
chenders01
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Positively4thStreet » Tue Jul 26, 2005 1:54 pm

chenders01 wrote:#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#NSH??  I should probably know that breed, but it's just not registering #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Thinking/2.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#It's National Show Horse.. Arab mixed with.. something. I don't really remember what. Some kind of sporthorse.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Positively4thStreet
Groupie
Groupie

Postby chenders01 » Tue Jul 26, 2005 2:50 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Ah, yes #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Teasing/15.gif"#ed_cl#  I think it's Arab crossed with Saddlebred.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Thanks!  I *knew* I knew it...must've been having a Senior Moment.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
chenders01
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby rusticdust » Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:31 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#A NSH is a national show horse... its a cross with a arab and saddlebred.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#He has a goofy temperment...hes a real cutie though...like he throws his head around if someones talking by him but not paying attention to him, he likes acting like a goat or dog or something I dont really know how to describe it. And yes my horse has blonde moments. It is the funniest thing ever. He also likes to chew on the chain on my lunge line, and play with sticks, and rubber bowls, its so cute.He is a total arab sometimes though, real jerk, very stubborn. Any thing else you wanna know just post.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
rusticdust
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Trufflemaker » Tue Jul 26, 2005 7:10 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#How about Dust Devil?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
"No one can teach riding so well as a horse."
C.S. Lewis, "The Horse and His Boy"
Trufflemaker

Postby Flyin' High » Thu Aug 11, 2005 1:10 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#just curious, but why are you changing his show name from season to season?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Flyin' High

Postby rusticdust » Thu Aug 11, 2005 9:34 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Im not...i hated his first name...so im changing it...ive only had him a year and i  just started showing.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Three Barrels, Two Hearts, One Passion

Equestrian Is My Life, But Barrel Racing Is My Religion!
rusticdust
Newbies
Newbies

Postby rusticdust » Wed Sep 07, 2005 8:04 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hi Guys,#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Still haven't found a show name for Dusty. It was going to be Rustic Dust but its just suitable for him. Its to pissy for him. I got Daddy's Dusty Dollars, but thats all I can think of...any suggestions?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
rusticdust
Newbies
Newbies

Postby taco2 » Thu Sep 08, 2005 11:23 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Do you know his sire and dams name?  If so, you could combine something.  What type of showing are you doing w/him?  Do you Dusty/Dust in his show name?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#In the mean time here are a few suggestions.....#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Dust Storm#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Full Of Dust#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Dusty's Little Devil (or) Little Dust Devil (or) Little Dusty Devil#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Dust This#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Dust In Time#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses Are Like Chips.....Once you have one....You Can't Stop
taco2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby rusticdust » Thu Sep 08, 2005 9:50 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I have no information on his background, I show him in western gaming and i jump alot at home and do alotttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt of trail riding. I dont know if that will help.I do want Dust or Dusty or something along the lines of that in his name. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#

rusticdust
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Trufflemaker » Thu Sep 08, 2005 10:33 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I think there were lots of suggestions with Dust and Dusty above, so I am going to boldly branch out.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Daredevil#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Dakota (or Dakota Dust might work)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Damage Control#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Dazzle#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Jack Daniels#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Whiskey Jack#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Holy Mackerel#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Pandemonium#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#The possibilities are endless! Hope these get your creative juices flowing...#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Trufflemaker

Postby chenders01 » Fri Sep 09, 2005 9:56 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Well, I still think that "Eat My Dust" is a great name for a gaming horse #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//grin.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#You've gotten several suggestions.  Don't you like ANY of them #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Thinking/3.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
chenders01
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby rusticdust » Fri Sep 09, 2005 10:13 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Yeah, I do like alot of them...I just like hearing what everyone has to say. I have found a couple that I like.I just want everyones ideas.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#

rusticdust
Newbies
Newbies

Postby chenders01 » Fri Sep 09, 2005 10:16 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Well...let us know what you finally decide on.  Didn't you say you have a show this weekend?  Guess you'll be making your choice soon then, eh??#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
chenders01
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby rusticdust » Fri Sep 09, 2005 12:04 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Im pretty sure Im going to go with 'eat my dust' its perfect for him because he kicks up alot of dust:)...my neighbour told me to use Rollin in the Dust, which I also like but then theres Daddys Dusty Dollars...can someone help me choose:S...thanks!!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#

rusticdust
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Trufflemaker » Fri Sep 09, 2005 5:07 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I vote for Eat My Dust. Perfect for a gaming pony.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Trufflemaker

Postby EatMyDust » Mon Sep 19, 2005 3:48 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I have decided on Eat my Dust, note my name...lol.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Thanks everyone for all the suggestions. If we breed our mare Im voting on Rusty for its name, so hopefully the other show names will work for it as well. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#IM GOING TO TRAIN MY VERY OWN, BARREL RACER AND ROPER!!!! YAYYYY! that is if we breed her!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
EatMyDust

Return to Ultimate Equestrian Name Databank