HELP!

Names for Horses, Stables, Trucks etc.....Looking for a name? Have a suggestion?

Moderator: EC

HELP!

Postby rusticdust » Wed Sep 07, 2005 8:12 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I have a show every weekend this month and Im still in desperate need of a show name:S Heres the information that you might need if you can help me...I need a good one by SATURDAY! #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Barn Name: Dusty#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Breed: National Show Horse aka Arab x Saddlebred#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Age: 8#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Height: 15'1#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Colour: Grey Dapple, with fly bites w/ pink nose and eyes#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Personality:IDIOT! sometimes...lol...hes a little jerk sometimes, but pretty willing to work. This horse has the ability to jump like theres no tomorrow but I barrel race with him more then I jump. Hes hard to catch and a prat to tack up. I ride mostly western, I dunno if that will help. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#The only one that I have that I actually like is Daddy's Dusty Dollars.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#HELP PLEASE!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Three Barrels, Two Hearts, One Passion

Equestrian Is My Life, But Barrel Racing Is My Religion!
rusticdust
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Patricia » Wed Sep 07, 2005 8:44 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Destined for Stardom,  Dustin to be a Winner, Desperado, #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Patricia
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Kricket » Wed Sep 07, 2005 8:49 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Catch Me If You Can#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Eat My Dust#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Dust Me Off#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Cloud Of Dust#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Just off the top of my head.  I'll try to think of some more.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Take Care.
DARE TO DREAM
Kricket

Postby Pony Hunter » Wed Sep 07, 2005 8:49 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Why are you in such a panic to get a show name? Its not a must. Well not in the english world anyways, you could always just use his barn name. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Pony Hunter

Postby Serenity » Wed Sep 07, 2005 9:13 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Why not your user name.....Rustic Dust? I like Catch me if you can as well.....good luck with finding a name and good luck at your shows. Your gelding sounds like a real character...lol#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
~* Serenity Love *~
Serenity
Groupie
Groupie

Postby babytigger » Wed Sep 07, 2005 10:11 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#as said before....why not just use rustic dust?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#i wouldn't panic about it.....unless this is a must?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: there's no place like home! there's no place like home!

Postby Dream_Merchant » Thu Sep 08, 2005 3:51 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#EM#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Verdana color=#006699 size=2#ed_cl#I wouldn't think there was a panic for his name; I like the ones described above, especially your user name: Rustic Dust....#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Big showy names are a necessary... an Olympic showjumper was once called Just a Pomme -- you'll never guess what that means in English... *drum roll*... Green Apple#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/EM#ed_cl##ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#EM#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Verdana color=#006699 size=2#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#So yer... ehehe, even champions have "ordinary" names lol -- but I will admit, I like the nice flashy names myself haha#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/EM#ed_cl##ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
<font color=royalblue><i><b>Horse; you are truly a creature without equal - for you fly without wings, and conquer without a sword

NCAS Level One Coach</i></b></font>
Dream_Merchant

Postby rusticdust » Mon Sep 12, 2005 7:53 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I dont need a show name, I just like having one. Its kinda nice for a fancy name to be said when I win(which isnt often) I was think....come'n get it....i said this to dusty the other day and he came right up to me...it was sooo cute...i dunno.Catch me if you can is also very cute.... see rustic dust was my original( i never did use it) but it doenst suit him....but now im choosing between Catch me if you can and Come'n get it!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Three Barrels, Two Hearts, One Passion

Equestrian Is My Life, But Barrel Racing Is My Religion!
rusticdust
Newbies
Newbies

Return to Ultimate Equestrian Name Databank