Name/Show Name Needed! :o)

Names for Horses, Stables, Trucks etc.....Looking for a name? Have a suggestion?

Moderator: EC

Name/Show Name Needed! :o)

Postby hunter_jumper01 » Fri Sep 09, 2005 8:52 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#191970 size=2#ed_cl#Hi there, #ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#I need a name and a show name for a horse! She is an 8 year old dapple grey mare. She has a really dark (almost black) mane and tail and her legs are pretty much all black also! She is just under 16hh. She is going to compete in the hunter ring and in equitation. #ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Any suggestions would be appreciated!#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
hunter_jumper01
Newbies
Newbies

Postby taco2 » Sat Sep 10, 2005 1:41 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#A name and a show name?  Does the horse not already have a name?  Or you just want to chamge it?  Is she registered?  If so, you could do a spin off of that.  Do you have anything specific in mind?  What is her temperment/personality like.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Until then here are a few suggestions.....#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#NAME:                SHOW NAME#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Shady.................(Just a Bit Shady)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Misty..................(Maid of the Mist)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Smoke(y)............(Red Hot Rumours)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Mistique..............(#ed_op#EM#ed_cl#I think that's nice as both a show name/barn name#ed_op#/EM#ed_cl#)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Shadow...............(Me and My Shadow)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Cinders................(Smokey Cinders)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Pepper.................(Salt N Pepper)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Cricket.................(Evening Song)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#A name will just totally depend on her personality, and will also probably have an effect on her show name.  Maybe give a little more info, and we can be more helpful.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses Are Like Chips.....Once you have one....You Can't Stop
taco2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby chenders01 » Sat Sep 10, 2005 7:28 am

taco2 wrote:#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Smoke(y)............(Red Hot Rumours)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I really like this suggestion, although I'd call her "Rumour" as her barn name.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#HJ01, if you give us more details about her personality and the kind of name you're looking for, we can help you out better #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//grin.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
chenders01
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Trufflemaker » Sat Sep 10, 2005 1:35 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Smokey................Smoke & Mirrors#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
"No one can teach riding so well as a horse."
C.S. Lewis, "The Horse and His Boy"
Trufflemaker

Postby *rickie* » Sat Sep 10, 2005 4:00 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Tahoma color=#c080ff size=4#ed_cl#Over Cast!#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
I'm the proud new owner of a Fez! hahahaha
*rickie*
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby hunter_jumper01 » Sat Sep 10, 2005 6:55 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Found a name! Thanks for your help everyone!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
hunter_jumper01
Newbies
Newbies

Return to Ultimate Equestrian Name Databank