Anyone help?- Name decided!

Names for Horses, Stables, Trucks etc.....Looking for a name? Have a suggestion?

Moderator: EC

Anyone help?- Name decided!

Postby Pretty_Pony72 » Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:39 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Anyone know of any names for a flea bitten grey, about 15.2 horse? Gelding, hes really calm and most amazing horse..Hes 15 and came with no name..he must have one but we don't know it and can't track and can't track any info down :( He deserves something classy kind of,not a normal name like Hank, Baily, Cole exc. he needs something special:)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Last edited by Pretty_Pony72 on Thu Oct 20, 2005 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sometimes you have to trust what a horse did was right
Pretty_Pony72
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby zooka » Sun Oct 16, 2005 7:16 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#flea bitten grey I have heard quite a few named pepper... but if I am thinking of the right person you already have a papper?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Pretty_Pony72 » Sun Oct 16, 2005 7:51 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#yeah, pepper seems so plain though. He needs something better hehe. I didn't understand the last part of your post?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Pretty_Pony72
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby chenders01 » Mon Oct 17, 2005 7:45 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#PP72, did you buy a new horse??#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hmm...names for a fleabitten grey...let me think...#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Okay, thought about it.  I think that you should avoid trying to come up with a name that will go with his colouring, as it's probably already taken, since there are soooo many fleabitten greys out there.  So, just look around for names that sound appealing and that you think might suit him.  If you can come up with a theme, that would help.  For instance, we've got a horse named "Shiraz" at our barn (Shiraz is a type of wine).  Maybe you could come up with something alcohol-related...although you're a kid, so maybe not the best suggestion  #ed_op#IMG onmouseover="this.style.backgroundColor='#C6D3EF';this.style.border='1px solid #3169C6'; " style="BORDER-RIGHT: #3169c6 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #3169c6 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #3169c6 1px solid; CURSOR: pointer; BORDER-BOTTOM: #3169c6 1px solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #c6d3ef" onclick="InsertImage('/richedit/smileys/cheeky.gif');" onmouseout="this.style.backgroundColor=''; this.style.border=''" src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/cheeky.gif" align=absMiddle#ed_cl#  Maybe something astronomy-related...Saturn, Jupiter...not Uranus LOL!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Okay, I am being NO help here...but I hope you get the drift of what I'm trying to say??  It's hard to name someone else's horse for them, since we are not there to interact with it, and see what kind of personality it has...  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I actually like the suggestion of "Regal" #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//grin.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Last edited by chenders01 on Mon Oct 17, 2005 3:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
chenders01
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby taco2 » Mon Oct 17, 2005 8:19 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#REGAL (that's classy)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses Are Like Chips.....Once you have one....You Can't Stop
taco2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby zooka » Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:26 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#sorry PP72 I know someone on the board has a horse named Pepper I thought it might have been you.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#How about "Ash" or "Ashes" like fire ashes?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby babytigger » Mon Oct 17, 2005 2:59 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#PP72 - is this a horse for you?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#i used to ride, a long time ago, a grey schoolie named Victor, another named Casper...and another named Shamrock.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#what about Stainless Steel? lol....#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: there's no place like home! there's no place like home!

Postby EatMyDust » Mon Oct 17, 2005 3:27 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I like Dusty#ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Happy/21.gif"#ed_cl#lol...but we both cant have  a dusty hehe.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hmmm...what about finch...I like that!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
EatMyDust

Postby *rickie* » Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:32 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Tahoma color=#c080ff size=4#ed_cl#Going on Chenders alcohol theme here....what about:#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Tahoma color=#c080ff size=4#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Tahoma color=#c080ff size=4#ed_cl#Sterling's Edition-------Sterling for short#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Tahoma color=#c080ff size=4#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Tahoma color=#c080ff size=4#ed_cl#My coach use to name all her horses after alcohol, and we ended up with a young grey gelding (well we gelded him) and that's what we named him, but I can guarantee that you won't run into that horse, it's a few hours north...hehehe#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Tahoma color=#c080ff size=4#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Tahoma color=#c080ff size=4#ed_cl#I also had a grey arab, who was named#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Tahoma color=#c080ff size=4#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Tahoma color=#c080ff size=4#ed_cl#Silver Shadow#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Tahoma color=#c080ff size=4#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Tahoma color=#c080ff size=4#ed_cl#But I wouldn't suggest using that name, as Shadow is down in your neck of the woods.#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
I'm the proud new owner of a Fez! hahahaha
*rickie*
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Pretty_Pony72 » Tue Oct 18, 2005 8:04 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#chenders and baby tigger: all i have to say is #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//smiley9.gif"#ed_cl# maaaaybbeee hehe, yes #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#EMD came up with Andy and show name Andys calm ship, i like that one. I was also thinking of Oakley... #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#We first came up with Shmirf, but it was really late and i was like ahh okay heres his name. And it stands for Dumau Smirnoff Ice... so thats great named after cigarettes and alcohol.. So ya new name is needed. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Pretty_Pony72
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby zooka » Tue Oct 18, 2005 8:51 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#OO I like the sound of Oakley#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Pretty_Pony72 » Thu Oct 20, 2005 8:14 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#And the name is..#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#6000bf size=6#ed_cl#ANDY!!!!#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#6000bf#ed_cl#show name is " Andy's Calm Ship "#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#6000bf#ed_cl#Thnx EMD#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Pretty_Pony72
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Return to Ultimate Equestrian Name Databank