Some of my horses and other critters

Have a picture of you and your horse? Post them here for everyone to enjoy.

Moderator: EC

Some of my horses and other critters

Postby taco2 » Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:36 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hey guys here are some pics of some of my horses.  There will hopefully be more to come, but for now that is all I could gather.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I'm really inept at this whole digital world thing, so let me know how the pics look, and how I can make them better thanks#ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//smiley20.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#A href="http://community.webshots.com/user/tacoh"#ed_cl#http://community.webshots.com/user/tacoh#ed_op#/A#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses Are Like Chips.....Once you have one....You Can't Stop
taco2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Eileen » Thu Mar 24, 2005 8:15 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#You did very well Taco with you digital challenge....more than I can say for myself...have not gotten that brave yet. Nice looking set up you have there...#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

The only horse one can truly trust is a dead one!!!
Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby taco2 » Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:09 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# EILEEN....Thanks for the vote of confidence.#ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Happy/13.gif"#ed_cl#  If I can do it, then you can too!!  I expect to se pics of yours soon#ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Happy/3.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I enjoy our set as well, it it quite effeceint, the only thing I don't like is it's in a low lying area, and gets SO disgusting in spring during the thaw.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
taco2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby stephanie1 » Thu Mar 24, 2005 10:16 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Awsome pic2 there Taco.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Your place is cute along with your horses!!!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I expecially like your draft horse and that little pony "Boomer" I think his name is.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#VERY CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Bolton,Ontario
stephanie1
Groupie
Groupie

Postby taco2 » Thu Mar 24, 2005 3:03 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Thanks STEPHANIE1.  Yes, Boomer does have his cute side, but he is nowhere near little!! Perhaps the picture makes him look small?!?  He stands 15.2, and is built like a truck, he is a PercheronXQH.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Dumb as a post, but a great horse for beginner riders, pretty much bomb proof, he has the kindest eyes you'll ever find.  He's ALWAYS dirty, he's the first one to always roll in the mud right before you want to catch him!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
taco2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby stephanie1 » Thu Mar 24, 2005 11:10 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#SORRY TACO the picture comes up small.  He looked little to me.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Anyway none the less he is still cute.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Bolton,Ontario
stephanie1
Groupie
Groupie

Postby taco2 » Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:26 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#That's ok, I know the pics are mislleading, and when you try to enlarge them they get all blurry?!?  Not sure how to change that.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#But, in any event yes, he is cute.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
taco2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Eileen » Fri Mar 25, 2005 2:49 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Taco, I know that if I had the tools, like the right camera digital, and the other tools needed to do this pictures on the computer thingy....and the time and a friend to walk me through the initial buttons to push and comands to give etc etc  I could do if for sure.  The thing is I dont have any of the above as far as the tools,  and I assume that one can make the oldie pics digital as well then one has to get them into that computer somehow....lol  it all takes time and effort on my part, something which as yet I have not seen it as a prioity.  By this time next year I may have stayed in the dark ages long enough and want to "come out" and be as electronically savy as the next nerd....lol till then I will enjoy the efforts of the rest of you who are much more modern than yours truly...#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

The only horse one can truly trust is a dead one!!!
Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby *Giddy Up* » Fri Mar 25, 2005 6:23 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Very nice horses...and sheep!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
*God forbid I go to any heaven where there are no horses*
*Giddy Up*
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Return to Photo Gallery