New Pictures of Emma

Have a picture of you and your horse? Post them here for everyone to enjoy.

Moderator: EC

New Pictures of Emma

Postby horsecrazy333 » Mon Apr 04, 2005 1:40 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I was going to use one of these as her passport photo, but I didn't realize the trees look like they are growing out of her still stained bumb.  The shadows I could take out, but ....#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Going to try again on Saturday.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Doesn't she look pretty though?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#A href="http://ca.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/candicesarnecki/album?.dir=f462"#ed_cl#http://ca.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/candicesarnecki/album?.dir=f462#ed_op#/A#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
horsecrazy333

Postby chenders01 » Mon Apr 04, 2005 1:45 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Verra nice!  She's got a pretty face.  That's one looooonnngg back on the girl, though.  Dali has a long back too and he really benefits from chiro.  I'm going to be getting some massage done on him too, in a few weeks.  He's not having any problems but I figure a nice massage can't hurt.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#How is it going with the stiffness problem?  Did you try any of the suggestions we gave you?  How did it turn out?  Give us an update!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
chenders01
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby goldendryad » Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:00 pm

She looks so pretty!!! What a lovely girl you've got there!
goldendryad
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby horsecrazy333 » Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:06 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hey Chenders#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I have been working on them and it is making a difference.  It's slow but coming.  We had a great lesson on Friday with another coach.  We worked on my leg position and quiet body initiated half halts rather than hand.  In 15 minutes Emm was soft and reaching down and in.  It was so amazing.  I didn't ask for anything.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I'm going to ride tonight.  She had the weekend off.  The head coach will be there so hopefully she can look at the bending thing and we'll see what happens.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Thanks so much. Long back.  Tell me about it.  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
horsecrazy333

Postby chenders01 » Mon Apr 04, 2005 2:24 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hey, HC!  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Isn't it amazing when you find a really good coach??  Not saying that your regular one is *not* good, but sometimes a different person with a different way of doing things, can bring out things in us and our horses that we never thought possible (hint: half-halts are *supposed* to be initiated from the body not just the hands).#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Anyway, I'm glad to hear that things are improving with Emma.  She's a very pretty girl!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
chenders01
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Abbey » Mon Apr 04, 2005 4:34 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hey HC... Emma looks great!!! I just love those dark eyes on a grey. She's got such a sweet face. Glad to hear you guys are doing so well. #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//smiley20.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Abbey
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Return to Photo Gallery