Harvey Show Pics!

Have a picture of you and your horse? Post them here for everyone to enjoy.

Moderator: EC

Harvey Show Pics!

Postby Sodapoppers » Sun Apr 10, 2005 8:57 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Harvey at the show today!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Image#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Image#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Image#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Image#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Image#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Image#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Image#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Image#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*`·-»
Grab Life by the Sodapoppers
Sodapoppers
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby goldendryad » Sun Apr 10, 2005 9:01 pm

Awwww!!!!!!!!!! She looks adorable!! So happy and quite relaxed too! Congrats, you should be proud!!
goldendryad
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby amadeo » Sun Apr 10, 2005 9:02 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Aww, she looks so good! You should be proud!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses are life. The rest is just details.
<a href="http://community.webshots.com/user/amadaii">Webshots Album</a>
amadeo
Groupie
Groupie

re

Postby lola s » Mon Apr 11, 2005 1:08 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#She looks great SP!&nbsp; What a nice horse she's turning out to be.&nbsp; Now, make me proud and pull her main before the next show.&nbsp; ;)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
lola s
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Lix » Mon Apr 11, 2005 7:02 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Tahoma color=#bf005f#ed_cl#Awesome SP!!!! Read the other thread but I'll just reply to this one!&nbsp; #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Tahoma color=#bf005f#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Tahoma color=#bf005f#ed_cl#CONGRATS to Cheryl, yourself and of course Harvey-the-cutie. ;)&nbsp; #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Tahoma color=#bf005f#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Tahoma color=#bf005f#ed_cl#She looks great in there!&nbsp; Wow.&nbsp; #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Lix

Re: re

Postby Cheryl » Mon Apr 11, 2005 4:59 pm

lola s wrote:#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#She looks great SP!&nbsp; What a nice horse she's turning out to be.&nbsp; Now, make me proud and pull her main before the next show.&nbsp; ;)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#The scary thing that is already half its length from before lol.&nbsp; I am working on it though so it will be shorter again soon.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
I lift my margarita and drink a salute to Marty, Quarter Horse Extraordinaire, Most Pleasant Packer, Companion To The End. May his suffering be little, his passing be easy and may we find each other again, drawn by love and kindred spirit.
Cheryl

Postby Abbey » Mon Apr 11, 2005 7:03 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Holy Smokes... I'd never know she was a baby just by looking at those pictures!!! she looks fantastic. Good job girls!#ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Happy/21.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Abbey
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Brianna » Mon Apr 11, 2005 7:45 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#6000bf#ed_cl#Wow, does she ever look great!! I can't say for sure, but I think she was pretty darn proud of herself in some of those later pix, lol. Great job to all of you!#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Brianna
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Serabe » Mon Apr 11, 2005 9:53 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#ff409f#ed_cl#O wow what a cutie! Congrats on your day at the show#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
~¤}§ÆRÅߥ{¤~

"Horses aren't my whole life, but they make my life whole."
Serabe
Groupie
Groupie

Nice!

Postby candy123 » Tue Apr 19, 2005 4:41 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#40a0ff size=4#ed_cl#Very cute pics!Your horse is very cute!#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#40a0ff size=4#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#40a0ff size=4#ed_cl#&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Sophie#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
*~*Malibu Katana*~*
Featuring
*~*Tommy Haflinger*~*
candy123
Newbies
Newbies

Postby dressagenap » Wed Apr 20, 2005 8:59 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#She looks great SP!&nbsp; She looks a lot more mature than a baby :P&nbsp; As for the mane.. maybe it's still long enough for a running bread?&nbsp; Heheh.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
dressagenap
Newbies
Newbies

Postby *Giddy Up* » Sat Apr 23, 2005 10:28 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Nice pics! You must be very pleased with her SP. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
*God forbid I go to any heaven where there are no horses*
*Giddy Up*
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Sodapoppers » Sat Apr 23, 2005 11:16 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Thanks guys :D Yea i'd say she was pretty darned proud of herself! We are going to another show in May but she will only be doing line classes there, the competition is a bit stiffer there and she's going to have a little more time off since she's going bum high yet again! #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#And I agree...she is looking quite mature! Just that wimpy little tail gives her age away #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Happy/4.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*`·-»
Sodapoppers
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Go Harvey!

Postby pinkkittypiper » Fri May 06, 2005 1:01 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Thats a fine looking horse you have there SP!&nbsp; All the best and good luck in May!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
pinkkittypiper
Newbies
Newbies

Postby JessnMarsh » Fri May 06, 2005 7:11 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Awww Harvey is adorable.&nbsp; Congrats on your placings and good luck at your future shows!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Jessica#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Somewhere...somewhere in time's own space
There must be some sweet pastured place
Where creeks sing on and tall trees grow
Some Paradise where horses go,
For by the love that guides my pen
I know great horses live again...
-Stanley Harrison
JessnMarsh
Groupie
Groupie

:)

Postby My_horse_is_fat » Fri May 06, 2005 10:54 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Cute horse with a lovely expression. How old is he... I heard "baby"...#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Cheers#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Me#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
My_horse_is_fat
Groupie
Groupie

Postby Sodapoppers » Sun May 08, 2005 3:19 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Harvey is&nbsp;a 3yo. :)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*`·-»
Sodapoppers
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby babytigger » Mon May 09, 2005 3:16 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#SP - she's looking awesome!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: there's no place like home! there's no place like home!

Return to Photo Gallery