PROM PICS!

Have a picture of you and your horse? Post them here for everyone to enjoy.

Moderator: EC

PROM PICS!

Postby *Giddy Up* » Fri Apr 15, 2005 10:09 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Prom was yesterday, and it was fun. I now have all pics uploaded on photobucket, so I thought I'd post the link here for all of you to see. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#A href="http://photobucket.com/albums/v213/Pettipas/Prom%202005/"#ed_cl#http://photobucket.com/albums/v213/Pettipas/Prom%202005/#ed_op#/A#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
*God forbid I go to any heaven where there are no horses*
*Giddy Up*
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Kaleena » Fri Apr 15, 2005 11:09 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#GU!! You look so pretty! You're dress is gorgeous#ed_op#IMG src="http://www.forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//smiley4.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Looks like everyone was having a good time. I remember my prom being lots of fun. Did you guys doing anything special afterwards? A bunch of my friends and I went midnight bowling in our dresses LOL and then back to friend house for the rest of the night/morning.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Kaleena
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Brianna » Sat Apr 16, 2005 7:02 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#6000bf#ed_cl#Wow, GU - you look great! Love the dress!! #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#6000bf#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#6000bf#ed_cl#You've got some skills, too - standing upside down in a dress like that in that first pic #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//smiley2.gif"#ed_cl# lol, jk#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Brianna
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby *rickie* » Sat Apr 16, 2005 8:06 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Tahoma color=#c080ff size=4#ed_cl#I agree with everyone else.......GORGEOUS!! #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Tahoma color=#c080ff size=4#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Tahoma color=#c080ff size=4#ed_cl#Very nice! I remember my prom too.....we all went out for dinner, then went to prom.....lots of friends went out party-ing after it, but I was way too tired.....and had a 1/2 drive ahead of me...so needless to say I didn't join!!!#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Tahoma color=#c080ff size=4#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Tahoma color=#c080ff size=4#ed_cl#Good to hear you had a great time! The pics are wonderful!#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
I'm the proud new owner of a Fez! hahahaha
*rickie*
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Sodapoppers » Sat Apr 16, 2005 9:27 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hey GU you look great! I can remember my prom too. Glad you had lots of fun. Oh and why is one of the pics upside down? #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*`·-»
Grab Life by the Sodapoppers
Sodapoppers
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby *Giddy Up* » Sat Apr 16, 2005 11:29 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#lol, yes, that one...#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#well in photobucket, I had clicked on 90 degree rotation, because I had originally take the picture sideways on the camera, and that's how it shows on the computer. Afterwards it still hadn't flipped on the screen, so I thought that maybe it didn't register (because the other ones had flipped over right), so I did it again, and it turned out that it was already flipped. So, I have to go fix that...#ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Teasing/3.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
*Giddy Up*
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Hev339 » Sun Apr 17, 2005 9:52 am

Great pics, GU. Your dress is beautiful! And looks like you had a fun time, as well. 8)
Hev339
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Eileen » Sun Apr 17, 2005 12:47 pm

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#My goodness, you young gals sure do clean up nice....lol  It has been sooooo long since I scrubbed up for a real dance....used to do it regular, now it is just a memory....hmmmmm those were the days...lol#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

The only horse one can truly trust is a dead one!!!
Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby xena_n_joss » Sun Apr 17, 2005 8:06 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#That dress is really cute, I like it hehe. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Nice pics, it looks like you guys all had a blast!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
When something goes wrong in a show, it's actually the best time because you learn from it. You ask yourself 'what can I do better?' When everything goes OK, you don't ask yourself that question --- ANKY
xena_n_joss
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby *Giddy Up* » Sun Apr 17, 2005 8:47 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I'm sure you could still do it Eileen!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Yes, it was fun. The school didn't sell too many tickets, and we were in a huge room, so it was very intimate and such, but nice. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
*Giddy Up*
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Bluebird » Mon Apr 18, 2005 8:34 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I love your dress...the great thing about that dress is that you can wear it again - to weddings and other formal events.... My dress was gorgeous, but a little too "prom-y", so I haven't been able to wear it again.....#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Great choice, love the colour! Totally something I would pick if I was lucky enough (and young enough!) to go to prom again.......#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#

My Man!! Dualin' Pistols - 5 year old AQHA reining/cutting bred gelding by Dualin Gun (Dual Pep, Peppy San Badger bloodlines)

Life is Simple. Eat. Sleep. Rein.
Bluebird
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Return to Photo Gallery