AWESOME Awesome Picture!!

Have a picture of you and your horse? Post them here for everyone to enjoy.

Moderator: EC

AWESOME Awesome Picture!!

Postby Sodapoppers » Mon Apr 25, 2005 12:45 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I just had a stall sign done for Dream, here it is : #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Image#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#More roaning to be added in the final touches! I think it is absolutely amazing and the likeness made my jaw drop. Luna does awesome work, and she even got the proud little glint he often gets in his eye, and the softness and fine sculpting of his face. OOOOOOOOH I just love it! #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#And awesome prices too. Here is the link to the store if anyone is interested!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#A href="http://stores.ebay.ca/Lunas-Equine-Designs"#ed_cl#http://stores.ebay.ca/Lunas-Equine-Designs#ed_op#/A#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*`·-»
Grab Life by the Sodapoppers
Sodapoppers
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby xena_n_joss » Mon Apr 25, 2005 3:46 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#wow, thats sooooo pretty soda! Dream is spoiled. hehe#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
When something goes wrong in a show, it's actually the best time because you learn from it. You ask yourself 'what can I do better?' When everything goes OK, you don't ask yourself that question --- ANKY
xena_n_joss
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Serabe » Wed May 11, 2005 2:26 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#O wow thats amazing!!!. I just love it.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
~¤}§ÆRÅߥ{¤~

"Horses aren't my whole life, but they make my life whole."
Serabe
Groupie
Groupie

Postby Infamousluna » Thu May 12, 2005 11:48 am

*blush*  thank you ladies ;)  This is one of my stall signs, but it has since been slightly revised.#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
**The trouble with being on your high horse is having farther down to fall**
Infamousluna

Postby Lix » Thu May 12, 2005 11:57 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Oh wow!  I had seen that picture in Sodapopper's avatar but I think I missed this particular thread!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Beautiful work Luna!#ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//smiley4.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Lix

Postby Jump The Stars » Thu May 12, 2005 3:00 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Luna, that is absolutely beautiful. Dream is a very lucky horse!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Jump The Stars
Newbies
Newbies

Postby irish_lady » Thu May 12, 2005 4:07 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#wow thats a beautiful painted horse, is the real one yours?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
irish_lady
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Promise » Thu May 12, 2005 4:18 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#That does look absolutely amazing! When you showed it to me I was just like wowwww :o! Outstanding! Very nice work Luna#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#

<3 Guinness ~ Buckskin Beauty
Promise
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby goldendryad » Thu May 12, 2005 7:12 pm

Luna, it's a very lovely painting, captures Dream so well!
goldendryad
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Sodapoppers » Fri May 13, 2005 12:19 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl#Yes, she does amazing work dosn't she? This thread sprouted overnight lol #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl#Irish Lady - yep, I own the sweet baby pictured there! :D he is miiiiiiiiiiiiiiine, all miiiiiiiiiiiiiiine hehe Here are some more pictures of him #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#A href="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/viewtopic.php?t=13044"#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl#http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/viewtopic.php?t=13044#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/A#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl#&nbsp;and the blonde sorrel with him is my 3yo filly #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*`·-»
Grab Life by the Sodapoppers
Sodapoppers
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby irish_lady » Fri May 13, 2005 1:38 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#He is really amasing! Beautfiful coloured and I like the other one too. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
irish_lady
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Eclipse » Fri May 13, 2005 1:52 am

Absolutely gorgeous stallsign!!! The person who made it did an amazing job. I'd love to have stallsigns like that... *sigh*&nbsp; Unfortunately I don't have even a fraction of the talent it takes to make them...and I don't know anybody who does either. Does your stallsign have a protective layer over it to protect it from the influences of the sun and rain and things like that... Beautiful!
~off all the things I've lost, it's my mind I miss the most~
Eclipse
Newbies
Newbies

Postby *Giddy Up* » Fri May 13, 2005 9:45 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#That is a nice job!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
*God forbid I go to any heaven where there are no horses*
*Giddy Up*
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Return to Photo Gallery