Daisy from Holland

Have a picture of you and your horse? Post them here for everyone to enjoy.

Moderator: EC

Daisy from Holland

Postby Gulpje » Mon May 09, 2005 5:24 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hi!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#My name is Bregje and I'm from the Netherlands. I am a frequent visitor at a Dutch Horses bulletin board (#ed_op#A href="http://www.bokt.nl"#ed_cl#www.bokt.nl#ed_op#/A#ed_cl#) and I came across this bulletin board tonight. It seemed like to nice idea to introduce my Dutch pride and joy to you guys :)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#This is Daisy. She's been with me and my family for 11 years now. After years of just relaxed riding in the woods we've been caught with the dressage virus! #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Below is our second dresssage show ever, last year July. I really have no clue how to compare the Dutch dressagerules to the Canadian, but we did score one winning point and were 5th out of 29 people.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG src="http://www.cytag.nl/homes/tennis/Daisy/Breg9.jpg"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG src="http://www.cytag.nl/homes/tennis/Daisy/Breg3.jpg"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG src="http://www.cytag.nl/homes/tennis/daisy/HorseDayBregarab1.jpg"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Daisy when she knows food's coming! :D#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG src="http://www.cytag.nl/homes/tennis/daisy/daisy3verkleind.jpg"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#My mum with Daisy, she thinks the little lamb is very interesting. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG src="http://www.mijnalbum.nl/Foto=OZHSC7A7"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Last month's show. We won twice, and scored 4 winning points!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG src="http://www.mijnalbum.nl/Foto=VBQMBCYJ"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I hope you'll enjoy the pictures! #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Gulpje
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Sodapoppers » Mon May 09, 2005 6:30 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl#Hi Guelphie, welcome to the board!! Your mare is very pretty. I love her head, it's very shapely and intelligent looking. How old is Daisy now?  You guys look great for only focusing on dressage for a couple years! Your area there looks nice too. I love the picture where the sky looks almost purple.  #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*`·-»
Grab Life by the Sodapoppers
Sodapoppers
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Eileen » Mon May 09, 2005 7:59 pm

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl#Welcome to the board Gulpje, glad you decided to join our fun group, love your pictures and glad to hear that you have found your niche in dressage.  I dont do dressage myself, I prefer the good old trail but hey as long as we enjoy our horses right?  #ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

The only horse one can truly trust is a dead one!!!
Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Hev339 » Mon May 09, 2005 10:03 pm

Welcome to the board!
Daisy is beautiful! Can't help with comparing the dressage though because I'm definitely no expert myself.
Hev339
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Dee22 » Tue May 10, 2005 9:25 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Welcome to the board Gulpje :) Your mare is very pretty, love her head too :)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I checked out the Dutch board but it's all in Dutch LOL, I would have to get my father to read all the posts for me and translate ;) And I don't think he wants to do that! LOL!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Dee22
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby jax » Tue May 10, 2005 10:52 am

Dee22 wrote:#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#And I don't think he wants to do that! LOL!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#
#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#I think you're right #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Happy/4.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#Welcome, Gulpje!#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
<b>Practice makes progress</b>
jax
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby babytigger » Tue May 10, 2005 12:16 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#LOL dee - and just how would you reply to the Dutch posts as well!! LOL!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#very nice mare you've got there Gulpje!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: there's no place like home! there's no place like home!

Postby Gulpje » Tue May 10, 2005 2:37 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Thanks for the replies and the compliments! Daisy is 15 years old now, and partly Arabian and partly Anglo-Arabian. Her father was a well known stallion, Baccarat ox.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Dee22; is your father from Holland? #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#It must be great for you guys to live in a country where you have all that beautiful space to go riding! We have some woods and heathland in the region, but nothing fancy :)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Gulpje
Newbies
Newbies

Postby *Giddy Up* » Tue May 10, 2005 8:30 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Your mare is very cute!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
*God forbid I go to any heaven where there are no horses*
*Giddy Up*
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Memuska » Wed May 11, 2005 2:42 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I came here from Bokt as well ;) I love your mare, she's pretty! Well, it couldn't be otherwise with such a beautiful father! #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//smiley32.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
An Arabian horse is more than a pretty face...
Memuska
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Eclipse » Wed May 11, 2005 3:30 am

Beautiful mare Bregje! I'm with memuska...how could she be anything but beautiful with a sire like Baccarat. Groetjes, "vikki" on bokt#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
~off all the things I've lost, it's my mind I miss the most~
Eclipse
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Shoal » Wed May 11, 2005 10:26 am

We have the land, you have the horses and pedigree! LOL.... :lol:

What's pedigree, when you have a horse that loves you though...isn't that all that matters!!! :wink: :wink:

You have a beautiful horse, welcome!!
Shoal

Postby Gulpje » Wed May 11, 2005 11:29 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hi to all Bokkers as well! :)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Gulpje
Newbies
Newbies

Postby highspirited » Thu May 12, 2005 5:00 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I love the children of Baccarat they are great and of course Baccarat himself is great too!!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Daisy looks beautifull and good luck with your dressage carreer.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Live life to the fullest!!!
highspirited
Newbies
Newbies

Postby JessnMarsh » Thu May 12, 2005 7:29 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Daisy is just beautiful!&nbsp; Congrats on your dressage wins =o)&nbsp; I like the picture where she is trying to figure out what the little lamb is LOL.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Jessica#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Somewhere...somewhere in time's own space
There must be some sweet pastured place
Where creeks sing on and tall trees grow
Some Paradise where horses go,
For by the love that guides my pen
I know great horses live again...
-Stanley Harrison
JessnMarsh
Groupie
Groupie

Postby Gulpje » Sun May 15, 2005 4:52 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Thanks again :)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#