Pictures of my horses

Have a picture of you and your horse? Post them here for everyone to enjoy.

Moderator: EC

Pictures of my horses

Postby Memuska » Tue May 10, 2005 2:44 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#As promised, I'll try to post some pictures of my horses over here. I hope it will work!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#The horse in this picture is my own. She's called Memuska, she's an Arabian mare and she's 22 years old right now #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Image#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Image#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Image#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#This is my boyfriends horse, Margriet, a 9 year old mare.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Image#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Image#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#And here you can see his other horse, Tarzan, a 6 year old stallion.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Image#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#And the two of them#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Image#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Those were our own horses. Since Memuska is retiring, I'm training horses for other people as well. A little impression...#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#This boy is called Twister. I'm training him twice a week.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Image#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Training with Passim changes weekly ;) In summertime I'm training him a couple of times a week, during the winter a little less.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Image#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#In fact, I can tell you the same about Pieterke.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Image#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Once a week I'm training Kiskil. In summertime we take jumping classes, during the winter we work mostly at dressage.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Image#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#That were the horses I train at the moment. Sometimes there are other horses I train just once, or during holidays. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I hope you aren't to bored after all these pictures!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Greetz, Carolien#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
An Arabian horse is more than a pretty face...
Memuska
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Dee22 » Tue May 10, 2005 9:19 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Great pictures Memuska! And welcome to the board, it's so nice to see other members from different parts of the world :)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Your horses are very nice, I really like the last pic of your arab mare, beautiful photography and your boyfriends horse is adorable!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Dee22
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby jax » Tue May 10, 2005 10:55 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I love Margriet - she looks so...comfortable #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Happy/4.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Very nice horses, all of them!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
<b>Practice makes progress</b>
jax
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby babytigger » Tue May 10, 2005 12:13 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#very lovely horses...lucky to have so many to choose from!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: there's no place like home! there's no place like home!

Postby xena_n_joss » Tue May 10, 2005 1:41 pm

wooow... nice horses! #ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
That is one BIG GIRL!!! hehe#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
When something goes wrong in a show, it's actually the best time because you learn from it. You ask yourself 'what can I do better?' When everything goes OK, you don't ask yourself that question --- ANKY
xena_n_joss
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Katie » Tue May 10, 2005 5:02 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Oh, gorgeous pictures &amp; horses!&nbsp; Your arab mare looks so much like my daughter's, and almost the same age.&nbsp; Thanks for sharing.&nbsp; :)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Katie

Postby Katie » Tue May 10, 2005 5:04 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#And very interesting collar and harness, by the way!&nbsp; Is that style common, or is it an antique?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Katie

Postby *Giddy Up* » Tue May 10, 2005 8:26 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Nice pictures, and gorgeous horses.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
*God forbid I go to any heaven where there are no horses*
*Giddy Up*
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Memuska » Wed May 11, 2005 2:39 am

Katie wrote:#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#And very interesting collar and harness, by the way!&nbsp; Is that style common, or is it an antique?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#It's more a common thing - you can find them in all sorts of designs and a lot of people still use it, like we do.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I'm really curious about your daughter's horse, by the way!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Memuska
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Eclipse » Wed May 11, 2005 3:38 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Gorgeous horses memuska! Especially memuska, I love arabian horses (I have 2 of my own after all) with a passion. Groetjes, "vikki" on bokt. And *sigh*...if only I knew how to shrink and upload pictures...then I would share some more of my own. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
~off all the things I've lost, it's my mind I miss the most~
Eclipse
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Shoal » Wed May 11, 2005 10:22 am

Nice horses, welcome!

I love the baby blue raps on your chestnut.
I have that colour for my chestnut mare too! :wink:
Shoal

Postby Nienke » Wed May 11, 2005 10:28 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Memuska is so good looking for her age. She's beautiful!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Margriet is great haha.. She's really big!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#It's great you can ride so many horses!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Nienke
Groupie
Groupie

Postby Gulpje » Wed May 11, 2005 11:32 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Great horses, and a nice diversion...you'll get to ride many different kind of horses!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Gulpje
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Memuska » Thu May 12, 2005 4:24 am

#ed_op#P#ed_cl#
Eclipse wrote:And *sigh*...if only I knew how to shrink and upload pictures...then I would share some more of my own.
#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#If I can help you out? Just give me a sign ;)#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Memuska
Newbies
Newbies

Postby JessnMarsh » Thu May 12, 2005 7:34 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Memuska doesn't look like age is slowing her down any! LOL She is burning rubber through that paddock!&nbsp; Thanks for sharing your pictures with us =o)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Jessica#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Somewhere...somewhere in time's own space
There must be some sweet pastured place
Where creeks sing on and tall trees grow
Some Paradise where horses go,
For by the love that guides my pen
I know great horses live again...
-Stanley Harrison
JessnMarsh
Groupie
Groupie

Return to Photo Gallery