My Irish Cobs

Have a picture of you and your horse? Post them here for everyone to enjoy.

Moderator: EC

My Irish Cobs

Postby irish_lady » Thu May 12, 2005 4:08 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Some more dutch horses, it looks like an invasion #ed_op#IMG src="/richedit/smileys/cool.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Here my mare:#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Image#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Image#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#And here we are together during a show on a dutch horse event:#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Image#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Image#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#And my little one, he is my promise for the future:#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Image#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Image#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Image#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
irish_lady
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Lix » Thu May 12, 2005 6:16 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Shocked/6.gif"#ed_cl# Wow!  Neat pictures irish_lady! (I can't see the first two but it's probably just me because I'm at work - firewall blocks them sometimes) But I can see the ones at the show.  What type of show is it?  Looks very neat what you are doing!  ;)  And that's one long mane!  lol  Your horses are very nice!  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Oh, and of course, welcome to the board!#ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//smiley4.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Lix

Postby Memuska » Thu May 12, 2005 8:04 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Beautiful horses you've got there! I really like them, they seem so sweet and friendly!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Which event did you go to with your horse?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
An Arabian horse is more than a pretty face...
Memuska
Newbies
Newbies

Postby irish_lady » Thu May 12, 2005 8:10 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#the event was called paard&koets (horse and wagen) and was held in Den Bosch. It's a 3 days event with a large number of studbooks and a lot of shops and shows.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
irish_lady
Newbies
Newbies

Postby JessnMarsh » Thu May 12, 2005 8:47 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Beautiful horses!!  I love their eyes =o)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Jessica#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Somewhere...somewhere in time's own space
There must be some sweet pastured place
Where creeks sing on and tall trees grow
Some Paradise where horses go,
For by the love that guides my pen
I know great horses live again...
-Stanley Harrison
JessnMarsh
Groupie
Groupie

Postby irish_lady » Thu May 12, 2005 4:26 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Irish has got 2 blue eyes and Rohan only has 1,5 #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
irish_lady
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Ridingdouds » Thu May 12, 2005 5:13 pm

OMG, I want a horse like that! Very nice horse!
Ridingdouds
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby goldendryad » Thu May 12, 2005 7:10 pm

They are gorgeous, very striking looking!!!
goldendryad
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby horsecrazy333 » Fri May 13, 2005 7:28 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Your horses are beautiful.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Now I'm really main and tail envious.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
horsecrazy333

Postby Eclipse » Fri May 13, 2005 7:45 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Very lovely horses indeed! Your little one is a nice and sturdy little fellow! #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
~off all the things I've lost, it's my mind I miss the most~
Eclipse
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Brianna » Fri May 13, 2005 9:17 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#8000ff#ed_cl#Oooo, drool!!!! They're both gorgeous. The little one is sooo fuzzy!! lol#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#8000ff#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#8000ff#ed_cl#I had to share the pix with my mom - gypsies/tinkers are her dream horse. She's hoping to buy a colt in a few years. :D#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Brianna
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby *Giddy Up* » Fri May 13, 2005 9:39 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Gorgeous mare! Love the forelock! And the movements you were doing...wow.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Your little guy is very nice looking too...and not so little!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
*God forbid I go to any heaven where there are no horses*
*Giddy Up*
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Jump The Stars » Fri May 13, 2005 11:03 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Gorgeous gorgeous! That mane must take a lot of care...and here I am willing my horse to have a forelock longer that three inches! Those are very neat pictures. You have amazing horses...your little one is so cute with all his fuzz! #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Jump The Stars
Newbies
Newbies

Postby weehaw » Fri May 13, 2005 11:30 pm

those pictures are too cool! what mov are you doing in the second show shot?
live to ride, ride to live
proud mother of beautiful thoroughbred mare
weehaw
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Marley » Sat May 14, 2005 8:06 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#WOW what a mane!!! GORGEOUS! And wow such long hair on the fetlocks............what kind are they??????? What ever they are they are stunning, huge and that little one is like a stuffed animal----hugs hugs hugs!!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Thanks for sharing..................love your pictures.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Susan#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Marley
Groupie
Groupie

Postby irish_lady » Sat May 14, 2005 2:03 pm

weehaw wrote:those pictures are too cool! what mov are you doing in the second show shot?
#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Pff I have absolutely no idear what the movements are called in English. I ride shows with my mare for the studbook. I will open a new topic with some examples of what I'm doing.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#A href="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/viewtopic.php?p=172366#172366"#ed_cl#http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/viewtopic.php?p=172366#172366#ed_op#/A#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
irish_lady
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Eileen » Sat May 14, 2005 2:09 pm

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl#OMG...the hair on you mare....it is soooo loooong and thick,,,if only I had some hair....lol  my hair is fine...lol  love the pics....#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

The only horse one can truly trust is a dead one!!!
Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Return to Photo Gallery