new photos Rubel and a couple of Picture! more to come...

Have a picture of you and your horse? Post them here for everyone to enjoy.

Moderator: EC

new photos Rubel and a couple of Picture! more to come...

Postby Kobau » Thu May 12, 2005 9:15 pm

#ed_op#P#ed_cl# #ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl# #ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG src="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v302/Kobau/Scan0001.jpg"#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG src="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v302/Kobau/Scan0002.jpg"#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#These are pictures of Rubel giving himself a solo workout in the pouring rain... i hadn't ridden lately and he felt it was time to work. Sorry i didn't get pics of the caprioles, and flying changes along with piaffe and passage he was doing, i was in shock!#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG src="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v302/Kobau/Scan0006.jpg"#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG src="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v302/Kobau/Scan0005.jpg"#ed_cl#Couple more pics of me riding... and another one of him just being pretty boy#ed_op#IMG src="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v302/Kobau/Scan0007.jpg"#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#This is Rubel and Picture, they now condscend to eat near each other....#ed_op#IMG src="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v302/Kobau/Scan0008.jpg"#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#and a picture of just Picture... he is putting on weight.. not that is it easy to tell, poor fella was so underweight that this is a huge improvement!#ed_op#IMG src="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v302/Kobau/Scan0009.jpg"#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
Being a mom is a wonderful job... being mom to a horse crazy lil boy means combining two things i adore!!!

Winter makes you appreciate mud in the spring!
Kobau
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Eileen » Thu May 12, 2005 10:54 pm

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl#Great pics Kobau, I especially like the effect of the ones in the rain....they turned out super....Love the scenery in the background as well..  I know I see the strangest things....lol#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

The only horse one can truly trust is a dead one!!!
Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Eclipse » Fri May 13, 2005 1:47 am

Lovely pictures and lovely horses!!! I especially love the first 2 pictures... the dark horse, green grass and misty background looks beautiful together.
~off all the things I've lost, it's my mind I miss the most~
Eclipse
Newbies
Newbies

Postby irish_lady » Fri May 13, 2005 1:51 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#what a beautiful horse and the landscape is amazing! #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
irish_lady
Newbies
Newbies

Postby goldendryad » Fri May 13, 2005 11:59 am

Wow! I love the first picture, it's sooo green! It's a gorgeous picture, I would frame that one!#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
And Picture is looking wayyyy better! Way to go!#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
goldendryad
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Shoal » Fri May 13, 2005 2:44 pm

That first picture is beatiful! That's a screen saver!
Shoal

Postby babytigger » Fri May 13, 2005 3:15 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#great pics kobau!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#just cuties.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#those first pics of your guy in the rain are almost "calendar" moments!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: there's no place like home! there's no place like home!

Postby Kobau » Fri May 13, 2005 3:26 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#awwee thanks for the compliments guys! The new camera allows me to really zoom in on the horses and so get closer shots than i'd normally be able to get! Rubel is a looker though so makes it fun to take his pic.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#as for the landscape, welcome to SE MB! lol#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Picture is starting to look great, personally i think he has gained more since those photos were taken a couple weeks ago!, he is going to be an amazing looking ol man!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Being a mom is a wonderful job... being mom to a horse crazy lil boy means combining two things i adore!!!

Winter makes you appreciate mud in the spring!
Kobau
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Jump The Stars » Fri May 13, 2005 6:31 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Man, I wish I could take photos like that! What a lovely horse you have on your hands there...#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Jump The Stars
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Serabe » Fri May 13, 2005 7:11 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#O wow the 1st picuter looks really great, What a very cute horse you got yourself there.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
~¤}§ÆRÅߥ{¤~

"Horses aren't my whole life, but they make my life whole."
Serabe
Groupie
Groupie

Postby *Giddy Up* » Fri May 13, 2005 9:37 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Great pics. I agree, the rain photos turned out really well.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
*God forbid I go to any heaven where there are no horses*
*Giddy Up*
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Return to Photo Gallery