Meeka and me

Have a picture of you and your horse? Post them here for everyone to enjoy.

Moderator: EC

Postby babytigger » Wed May 25, 2005 1:54 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#lix - you & meeka both look great!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: there's no place like home! there's no place like home!

Postby Lix » Thu May 26, 2005 8:58 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Thanks!  ;)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hehehe "mini Meeka". I always have to do a double take when I'm out in the field to get Meeka now, lol.  ;)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Lix

Postby ThatMakesMeHappy » Thu May 26, 2005 11:45 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#wow i love these pictures! especially the ones with those rainclouds!#ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Other/20.gif"#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
ThatMakesMeHappy
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Abbey » Thu Jun 16, 2005 2:46 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#silly... you didn't send me these!!!!#ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Thinking/1.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Now I miss you guys even more... She looks absolutely amazing!!! What a pretty girl. I miss her.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Oh and skinny-missy, stop worrying about your thighs until you can borrow MY clothes.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Abbey
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Terry3025 » Thu Jun 16, 2005 6:39 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#You have a gorgeous horse!  She looks very happy and relaxed!  You look very nice too!  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
"Competitive riding should be classical riding at its best." -Charles de Kunffy

"God forbid that I should go to any heaven in which there are no horses." -R. B. Cunningham Graham
Terry3025

Previous

Return to Photo Gallery