New pics of my new foal

Have a picture of you and your horse? Post them here for everyone to enjoy.

Moderator: EC

New pics of my new foal

Postby Ridingdouds » Fri Jun 10, 2005 10:06 pm

#ed_op#img style="width: 640px; height: 480px;" src="http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/Ridingdouds/DSC00762.jpg"#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#img src="http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/Ridingdouds/DSC00761.jpg"#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#img src="http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/Ridingdouds/DSC00763.jpg"#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl#He is around 2 weeks old now!#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Ridingdouds
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Marley » Sat Jun 11, 2005 7:16 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#AAWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! You could eat that foal right up!! Very very cute!! But then again, I  love all baby animals as they are all so cuddly looking and just so new and innocent. I love its face!! Great pics........................mom looks so pretty too and she looks like a great mom!! Keep those pics coming as they change weekly and I would love to see that!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Susan#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Marley
Groupie
Groupie

Postby Megan Ball » Sat Jun 11, 2005 7:40 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#ssoooo cute! and mom is really beautiful! I can see why you had her bred! I love dishy faces!* sigh*#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Rocket - TB
Kenzie - Arabian
Peanut - pony
Toffee - Welsh x pony
Whisper - Spotted Draft
Megan Ball

Postby Brianna » Sat Jun 11, 2005 1:14 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#8000ff#ed_cl#Aww, he's adorable!!! God, you guys are making it very hard for me to wait 5-10 yrs to get a foal!! lol. #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#8000ff#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#8000ff#ed_cl#RD - in that first pic, I see a huge resemblance to the arab in your avatar. ;)#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Brianna
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby goldendryad » Sat Jun 11, 2005 1:30 pm

He's gorgeous, what a lovely little guy. And a really nice dish to boot! He's gonna be just as pretty as his daddy!
goldendryad
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Eileen » Sat Jun 11, 2005 3:02 pm

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl##ed_op#BLOCKQUOTE id=5b15fd5a#ed_cl##ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Oh RD what a cute little "pocket pet"  lol  I just want to pick him up and kiss him and hug and squeeze him....lol  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl##ed_op#/BLOCKQUOTE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

The only horse one can truly trust is a dead one!!!
Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby *Giddy Up* » Sat Jun 11, 2005 11:22 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hee hee! He's adorable!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#His mom is also very pretty. You're going to have a handsome boy on your hands.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
*God forbid I go to any heaven where there are no horses*
*Giddy Up*
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Hev339 » Sun Jun 12, 2005 9:47 am

Aww, he's adorable!
And I agree, mom is absolutely gorgeous. She looks in great shape, too.
Hev339
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Ridingdouds » Sun Jun 12, 2005 10:25 am

Thanks guys! I havent seen him in flesh and blood yet (still have to
wait two weeks) because he lives on the breeding farm 800 km away...The
people there tell me he really like humans. When I go see him in two
weeks it will be time to teach him the basics of leading. Cant wait!
Ridingdouds
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby xena_n_joss » Mon Jun 13, 2005 8:55 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#awww very cute!!!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
When something goes wrong in a show, it's actually the best time because you learn from it. You ask yourself 'what can I do better?' When everything goes OK, you don't ask yourself that question --- ANKY
xena_n_joss
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Eclipse » Tue Jun 14, 2005 6:16 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#OMG, what a little beauty!!! He's just my type... congratulations on your purchase!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
~off all the things I've lost, it's my mind I miss the most~
Eclipse
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Lix » Tue Jun 14, 2005 6:41 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#What a sweetie RD!  :D  You must be so exited to go see him!  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I saw "Dad" in person too the other day and while Mom is gorgeous, he is equally impressive!  With 'parents' like that, you can't imagine anything less than a stunning baby. ;)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Lix

Postby Ridingdouds » Tue Jun 14, 2005 9:10 am

I also love the parents very much. I dont think I could have made a
better match (although jammal found the lady a bit too tall lol)
Ridingdouds
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby babytigger » Wed Jun 15, 2005 9:20 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#RD - he's gorgeous.....i'm not an arab person, but i do agree, they are some beautiful horses, and your little guy looks like he's gonna be a hunk!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: there's no place like home! there's no place like home!

Postby Ridingdouds » Wed Jun 15, 2005 4:17 pm

Aaaah, but babytigger, think about what John Lyon once said : " There
are more differences within breeds than between breeds" :) 
Ridingdouds
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby taco2 » Wed Jun 15, 2005 11:38 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#TOO CUTE!!!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#The thing I love best about foals, is the "WANNA-BE, WISPY, FLUFFY BABY MANES"......lol#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#CONGRATS on the baby, he's adorable, and mkaes me want one too!!!!!! (horse kind of course)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses Are Like Chips.....Once you have one....You Can't Stop
taco2
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Ridingdouds » Thu Jun 16, 2005 4:20 pm

LOL taco...you describe it the best!
Ridingdouds
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Return to Photo Gallery