More Action Pics!

Have a picture of you and your horse? Post them here for everyone to enjoy.

Moderator: EC

More Action Pics!

Postby Sodapoppers » Sun Jun 26, 2005 11:36 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl#Snapped these last night...some of them were just too good or funny to NOT share! :D #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl#"yes, I am cantering..."#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Image#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl#"ok, i am STILL cantering..."#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Image#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl#"Be sure to get my good side!"#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Image#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl#"Let's GO!!"#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Image#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl#"Cantering is for babies! Watch me go!!"#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Image#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl#"you got my bad side!!"#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Image#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl#"Is this that flexion thing you talk about?"#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Image#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl#"I can float too you know"#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Image#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl#"He's getting away !! Charge!"#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Image#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl#"How dare you think my breeding is any less than the fanciest of show horses"#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG style="WIDTH: 392px; HEIGHT: 325px" height=766 src="http://x4.putfile.com/6/17611194664.jpg" width=671#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl#"Mooooooom.....is he telling the truth? Do i #ed_op#EM#ed_cl#really #ed_op#/EM#ed_cl#look fat with my tail up!?!?"#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Image#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl#"For your next apple, I will forgive the fat comment."#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG style="WIDTH: 464px; HEIGHT: 419px" height=921 src="http://x2.putfile.com/6/17522331714.jpg" width=877#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*`·-»
Grab Life by the Sodapoppers
Sodapoppers
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Pony Hunter » Sun Jun 26, 2005 12:13 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Awww cute pics!!!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Pony Hunter

Postby flashy_girl » Sun Jun 26, 2005 12:37 pm

love the horse and the coments suit the pics aimiably!!
One of my babies!(well my sisters horse)
flashy_girl
Groupie
Groupie

Postby *Giddy Up* » Sun Jun 26, 2005 3:17 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Nice pics!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
*God forbid I go to any heaven where there are no horses*
*Giddy Up*
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Pilgram » Sun Jun 26, 2005 3:47 pm

those pics are so adorable 
BORN TO RIDE--FORCED TO WORK
When riding you borrow freedom!
Live well,Laugh lots,Ride often.
**Apples are so over-rated~ A Horse I know**
Pilgram

Postby Eileen » Sun Jun 26, 2005 7:29 pm

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Those two horses sure do look like they enjoy just horsen around with each other...I love to see them run and jump and play with each other...#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

The only horse one can truly trust is a dead one!!!
Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby xena_n_joss » Mon Jun 27, 2005 12:14 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#haha cute pics soda.... they both look great! I think you said you were having trouble getting weight one one of them didnt you? Mabey awhile ago... anyways they both look nicely "filled out" hehe. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
When something goes wrong in a show, it's actually the best time because you learn from it. You ask yourself 'what can I do better?' When everything goes OK, you don't ask yourself that question --- ANKY
xena_n_joss
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Sodapoppers » Mon Jun 27, 2005 12:41 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl#Xena - that was Dream in April. He's on a round bale 24/7 now, with grass a few hours a day too. They are still working up to 24/7 turn out on the grass in the big field. With the extra exercise he's been getting by being ridden too, he's really starting to fill out and put the weight on. Harvey is bordering on almost too much weight! lol #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl#Thanks for looking everyone! :D#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*`·-»
Sodapoppers
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Promise » Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:36 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#SP -- those are such nice photos #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Happy/21.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Dream and Harvey both look awesome. Love their halters ;) And cute comments! :)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#

<3 Guinness ~ Buckskin Beauty
Promise
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby babytigger » Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:32 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#SP - they are looking happy &amp; healthy. keep it up!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: there's no place like home! there's no place like home!

Postby goldendryad » Tue Jun 28, 2005 11:17 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#They look great!! Harvey is such a little show off! What a priss! I love your captions too!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
goldendryad
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

re

Postby lola s » Thu Jun 30, 2005 3:02 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#They look great SP.&nbsp; I want Harvey btw.&nbsp; ;)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
lola s
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby ~*Pony Luver*~ » Fri Jul 01, 2005 7:03 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#those are awesome! which is dreram and which is harvey?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Some of us are like wheelbarrows, only useful when pushed and easily upset.
~*Pony Luver*~

Postby Sodapoppers » Sun Jul 10, 2005 5:46 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl#Whoops, sorry Pony Luver, I lost track of this thread! Dream is the black, and Harvey is the blonde chestnut. Dream will be 17 and Harvey is 3 and a bit. #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*`·-»
Sodapoppers
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby ~*Pony Luver*~ » Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:09 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#thats ok SP they are both really cute what are your plans for them?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Some of us are like wheelbarrows, only useful when pushed and easily upset.
~*Pony Luver*~

Return to Photo Gallery