Ok so we went a little pictures crazy...

Have a picture of you and your horse? Post them here for everyone to enjoy.

Moderator: EC

Ok so we went a little pictures crazy...

Postby Abbey » Fri Jul 08, 2005 10:55 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#We had fun with the camera... here's the boy, 20 days shy of his 2nd birthday!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#A href="http://photobucket.com/albums/y56/baycat/July%202005/"#ed_cl#http://photobucket.com/albums/y56/baycat/July%202005/#ed_op#/A#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Abbey
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby ~Nikita~ » Fri Jul 08, 2005 11:35 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face="Comic Sans MS" color=#0080ff#ed_cl##ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl#Oh wow Abbey...he looks awesome!! and BIG! I love pics 7 and 10 (I think that's them) the one's with you in them...they look really nice! You must be very proud.#ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
~*Give a horse what he needs and he will give you his heart in return*~
~Nikita~

Postby chenders01 » Fri Jul 08, 2005 12:04 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Abbey, he is STUNNING!!  And tall LOL #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Shocked/5.gif"#ed_cl#  How tall do you expect him to get??  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I love pic #1...that one should be framed and hung on a wall.  I like the shots with you in them too.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#He is such a handsome boy!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
chenders01
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Positively4thStreet » Fri Jul 08, 2005 12:26 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Oh my god, what beautiful photos! Who took them? What kind of camera is that?! They're stunning!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Your boy is absolutely gorgeous and well-put-together-- what breed is he?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Positively4thStreet
Groupie
Groupie

Postby Abbey » Fri Jul 08, 2005 12:41 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#You're going to me blush!!!#ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Happy/13.gif"#ed_cl# thanks for the kind words!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#chenders - we did the string test yesterday and it says about 16.3h-17hh. He's only about 15.3hh right now. He just looks huge in some of those pictures... lol#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#4thstreet - Thanks! I took a few of those and the others were taken by a friend of mine (after a crash course on that camera!). it's my dad's old semi-automatic 35mm Minolta. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#And thanks for the compliments on my boy! He's full hanoverian.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Abbey
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby chenders01 » Fri Jul 08, 2005 12:52 pm

Abbey wrote:#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#chenders - we did the string test yesterday and it says about 16.3h-17hh. He's only about 15.3hh right now. He just looks huge in some of those pictures... lol
#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Umm...my *4yo* mare is only about 15hh.  She'll be lucky to hit 15.3hh when she is full-grown!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#After Dali, who was 16.2hh, I said NO MORE tall horses LOL!!  You're gonna get a nose-bleed from that high up #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Teasing/12.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I can't wait to see what he looks like when he's full-grown though.  He's going to be amazing.  Just don't ever ask me to ride him, okay??  LOL!! #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
chenders01
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby *rickie* » Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:00 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Tahoma color=#c080ff size=4#ed_cl#Abbey, he's looks just amazing!! and as for him being 15.3......you say that like that's small!!! THATS NOT SMALL!!!!!!! expecially for a nearly 2 y/o!!#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Tahoma color=#c080ff size=4#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Tahoma color=#c080ff size=4#ed_cl#Feel free to trade me! hahaha then you'll know what small REALLY is!! hahaha#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Tahoma color=#c080ff size=4#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Tahoma color=#c080ff size=4#ed_cl#But he is looking very very handsom that's for sure! I love him! He's gonna be a looker in the Dressage Ring.....hey maybe we'll up against each other at Champs one day!!!!#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
I'm the proud new owner of a Fez! hahahaha
*rickie*
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Eileen » Fri Jul 08, 2005 1:31 pm

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#He is quite a fine looking dude and it looks like he likes to show off for the camera  a real showman.  He also looks like he likes you rickie  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

The only horse one can truly trust is a dead one!!!
Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby goldendryad » Fri Jul 08, 2005 3:17 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Holy #ed_op#A href="mailto:Cr@P"#ed_cl#Cr@P#ed_op#/A#ed_cl# he is HUGE!! He may only be 15.3 but he looks like a behemoth!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#He also looks very handsome, I really like the ones of you and him and the one where he is trotting. Looks like he will be a force worth reckoning with in the dressage ring!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#You wanna see short? Check out my 1hhh Morgan...or wait, the tiny 12hh maybe pony at my barn that jumped 2'6" yesterday!!!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
goldendryad
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby ~*Pony Luver*~ » Fri Jul 08, 2005 6:22 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#omg! hes adorable! what breed? I love all of the pictures!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Some of us are like wheelbarrows, only useful when pushed and easily upset.
~*Pony Luver*~

Postby High Hopes » Fri Jul 08, 2005 7:16 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Abbey.. he looks lovely.   What a lovely boy he is turning/blossoming into!  You must be one proud mom!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Before I loved horses I had nothing to live for, Now I love horses and can't stop seeing things to live for. God bless the Creature that is so noble they make me feel ALIVE!!
High Hopes
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Pony Hunter » Fri Jul 08, 2005 7:42 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Awww he is really cute!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Pony Hunter

Postby Infamousluna » Fri Jul 08, 2005 8:27 pm

Wow! That about sums it up.
**The trouble with being on your high horse is having farther down to fall**
Infamousluna

Postby Kobau » Sat Jul 09, 2005 1:16 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#He is a looker for sure! veryvery very nice!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#As for height, i'm adjusting to 15.3-16hh 2 yr olds... if you can believe it i have a paint and a qh 2 yr old, each of them are a solid 15.3 at the bum and the paint is leveling up so about 15.2 hh at the shoulder, the qh is just 15.1 at the shoulder right now. And they look to be well on their way to solid 16 hh horses.. my other paints are all about 14.2-15 hh as 2 yr olds...#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#But yes gorgoues pics! and gorgeous horse!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Being a mom is a wonderful job... being mom to a horse crazy lil boy means combining two things i adore!!!

Winter makes you appreciate mud in the spring!
Kobau
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby *Giddy Up* » Sat Jul 09, 2005 9:55 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#He's a gorgeous boy! ooo hannoverian!! I'm jealous. lol, you must be very proud of him!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
*God forbid I go to any heaven where there are no horses*
*Giddy Up*
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby babytigger » Sat Jul 09, 2005 10:50 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#abbey! adonis is turning into one fine lookin fella....the ladies must looooove him! ::sigh::#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#seriously, he's a gorgeous guy, and he's gonna be a big fella.......you'll be a fleaweight on him!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#i love the pic of him looking over the fence, and the one of you & him together....he is just stunning!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#keep up the good work girl! now ...what's in store next for his training?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: there's no place like home! there's no place like home!

Return to Photo Gallery