Galen

Have a picture of you and your horse? Post them here for everyone to enjoy.

Moderator: EC

Galen

Postby zooka » Mon Jul 18, 2005 4:19 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#It has taken awhile but here are 2 pics of my 4 year old mare Galen...  The other 2 horses will come later!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG src="http://woodyscreation.org/kate-horse/galen.head.pg.jpg"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#this is not me this is my coach studying her test on Galen#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG src="http://woodyscreation.org/kate-horse/galen.pg.jpg"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I know she is still bum high!!!  everytime she catches up to her bum it starts growing again, hopefully it will stop soon because she is 17.2 in front!!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby flashy_girl » Mon Jul 18, 2005 7:22 pm

Ahh very beautiful!!
They both look fabulous!
One of my babies!(well my sisters horse)
flashy_girl
Groupie
Groupie

Postby Hev339 » Mon Jul 18, 2005 10:42 pm

She is very beautiful, Zooka.
What breed is Galen?
Hev339
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Flyin' High » Mon Jul 18, 2005 10:55 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#very pretty girl you have!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Flyin' High

Postby Positively4thStreet » Mon Jul 18, 2005 11:28 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#17.2hh? Jeez, your coach must be tall!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Positively4thStreet
Groupie
Groupie

Postby horsemad! » Tue Jul 19, 2005 8:09 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Very pretty!  #ed_op#IMG src="http://www.forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Happy/20.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
~~ Stupid should hurt! ~~
Jimmy Wofford
horsemad!
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Nienke » Tue Jul 19, 2005 9:59 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Wauw she's beautiful!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Nienke
Groupie
Groupie

Postby zooka » Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:15 am

Hev339 wrote:She is very beautiful, Zooka. #ed_op#BR#ed_cl#What breed is Galen?
#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#She is hannoverian, she is just starting to gain weight due to her finally slowing down in growing height wise.  I've had a few people ask if she was tb before because of how slim she is.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Thanks guys, I love her and think she is amazing to look at but i am a bit biased #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Teasing/12.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby xena_n_joss » Tue Jul 19, 2005 10:43 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#awww shes really nice zooka!! Very pretty!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
When something goes wrong in a show, it's actually the best time because you learn from it. You ask yourself 'what can I do better?' When everything goes OK, you don't ask yourself that question --- ANKY
xena_n_joss
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Caballo » Wed Jul 20, 2005 3:29 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Oh!!!  hehehe...I just figured out who Zooka is....!!!  Hi Zooka, it's Elessar!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I think Galen is very beautiful too, but she is made even more beautiful by her lovely personality.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#-Caballo#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Caballo
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Abbey » Wed Jul 20, 2005 3:37 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Wow... she looks great!!! it's so funny, I can remember seeing her in her stall in the school barn... how old was she then? like a year?! #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#She's grown a bit since...#ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Teasing/5.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Abbey
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby zooka » Wed Jul 20, 2005 5:43 pm

Caballo wrote:#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Oh!!!  hehehe...I just figured out who Zooka is....!!!  Hi Zooka, it's Elessar!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I think Galen is very beautiful too, but she is made even more beautiful by her lovely personality.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#-Caballo#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#hey Caballo I would never have guessed that was you!!!  Nice to see you on the board!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby zooka » Wed Jul 20, 2005 5:59 pm

Abbey wrote:#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Wow... she looks great!!! it's so funny, I can remember seeing her in her stall in the school barn... how old was she then? like a year?! #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#She's grown a bit since...#ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Teasing/5.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# yeah probably around a year...  She was in the training barn when she was 2.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#She looks a lot better then that scrawny disporportioned baby she was!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby *Giddy Up* » Wed Jul 20, 2005 10:34 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#She's a gorgeous mare! Big girl too!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
*God forbid I go to any heaven where there are no horses*
*Giddy Up*
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Patricia » Sun Jul 31, 2005 9:59 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Your mare is VERY nice!  Your coach sure does have lonnnnngggg legs!  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Patricia
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Chisholm » Mon Aug 01, 2005 6:10 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Very nice horse, is that at Palgrave by chance?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Your coach is tall if Galen is 17.2, are you also tall?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Chisholm
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby zooka » Mon Aug 01, 2005 2:19 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Chisholm it is at Palgrave.  Yes my coach is tall and very thin.  I am not as tall I am 5'7" but people say that I fit her well so hopefully she does not grow much more!!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Thanks everyone for the compliments!!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Shantell-60726 » Tue Aug 30, 2005 12:59 am

Oh, My God!
The future ain't what it used to be. (Yogi Berra)

Sincerily yours, [url=http://]Shantell[/url]Ambien
Shantell-60726
Newbies
Newbies

Postby jax » Tue Aug 30, 2005 8:07 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#She's lovely - and looks like she has a really nice manner.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
<b>Practice makes progress</b>
jax
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby zooka » Tue Aug 30, 2005 8:34 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#thank you, she is amazing.&nbsp; She has a great personality and very well mannered except for the odd day....&nbsp; but what mare does not have that!!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#At the last show I was in the stall combing her mane to make sure the braids were totally out and she was using her lip and scratching and nuzzling my leg it was very cute!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Next

Return to Photo Gallery