Kingston Dressage Trillium PICS of Chisholm

Have a picture of you and your horse? Post them here for everyone to enjoy.

Moderator: EC

Kingston Dressage Trillium PICS of Chisholm

Postby Chisholm » Fri Jul 29, 2005 4:28 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#OK here I go, wanted to post right on to here, but can't get it to work, hopefully this link will work.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#These are pics from last weekend in Kingston, they turned out the best I have ever had taken of me at a show.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#U#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#800080#ed_cl##ed_op#A href="http://community.webshots.com/user/gchchisholm"#ed_cl#http://community.webshots.com/user/gchchisholm#ed_op#/A#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/U#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#U#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#800080#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/U#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#U#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#800080#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/U#ed_cl##ed_op#U#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#800080#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/U#ed_cl##ed_op#A href="http://community.webshots.com/myphotos"#ed_cl##ed_op#/A#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Let's try once again.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Look gang I even got two on here live.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG src="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y200/GCHCHISHOLM/KingstonJuly242005-Chisholm001.jpg"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG src="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y200/GCHCHISHOLM/KingstonJuly242005-Chisholm003.jpg"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG src="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y200/GCHCHISHOLM/KingstonJuly242005-Chisholm012.jpg"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Last edited by Chisholm on Fri Jul 29, 2005 9:04 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Chisholm
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Chisholm » Fri Jul 29, 2005 4:28 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Alright the link worked for me.  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Chisholm
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Georgian C » Fri Jul 29, 2005 5:15 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I would love to see the pics, but that link doesn't lead to your personal album#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Georgian C
Groupie
Groupie

Postby Clio » Fri Jul 29, 2005 5:20 pm

Have you opened up the album for public viewing? (didn't work for me either, and I want to see!!!)
Clio
Newbies
Newbies

Postby xena_n_joss » Fri Jul 29, 2005 5:32 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#awww geez... come on chis... your such a tease haha. I opened this thinking Id FINALLY get to see some pics of Chisholm after like a year and the link doesn't work... hahaha... oh well... #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
When something goes wrong in a show, it's actually the best time because you learn from it. You ask yourself 'what can I do better?' When everything goes OK, you don't ask yourself that question --- ANKY
xena_n_joss
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Chisholm » Fri Jul 29, 2005 6:11 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#OK try again.  And click on Kingston Pics.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I'm not very good at this web base pic thing! #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Chisholm
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Chisholm » Fri Jul 29, 2005 6:18 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Darn it seems that I made th album private some how, and I cna't figure how to change it.  Grrrr!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Chisholm
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Originalpearmare » Fri Jul 29, 2005 6:31 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Chis - I think your album *IS* made for public use (if not just go into that album by clicking on it and then hit "Album Properties" there is a box with a checkmark...Double check it says "Public". Your *actual* problem is that you've not given us the link to the *actual* public album! You were trying to send us the link to where *YOU* edit your albums. There is a spot that says something about your webshots address (right above and to the left of where your albums and their stats appear). Hope this helped to clarify and not confuse! #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//smiley20.gif"#ed_cl# I too WANT to see pics!! #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#~OPM#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Sometimes the good gets disguised.
Originalpearmare
Newbies
Newbies

Postby zooka » Fri Jul 29, 2005 8:11 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#me to me to... pics please #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//laugh.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Chisholm » Fri Jul 29, 2005 8:46 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#3 times lucky.  Sorry for all the teasers.  I made a new PUBLIC ALBUM this time!  And added 3 pics on the post.  FINALLY.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Chisholm
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby *Giddy Up* » Fri Jul 29, 2005 9:10 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Nice pics! #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Chish looks REALLY good!! The show looks like it was a really nice day there!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
*God forbid I go to any heaven where there are no horses*
*Giddy Up*
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Eileen » Fri Jul 29, 2005 9:54 pm

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl#I can see why you are so proud of Chisholm, he is a sweetheart#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

The only horse one can truly trust is a dead one!!!
Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Sodapoppers » Fri Jul 29, 2005 10:05 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl#WOW......you guys look AWESOME! Really really nice pics....he seems to track up really nicely and he's a beauty! No wonder you love him so! :D  You 2 compliment eachother really really well...congrats on the show too! :D #ed_op#IMG src="http://forum.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/ec-thumbup.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*`·-»
Grab Life by the Sodapoppers
Sodapoppers
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Rio Roulette » Sat Jul 30, 2005 6:07 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#You two look fantastic! Great pictures.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Rio Roulette
Groupie
Groupie

Postby Patricia » Sat Jul 30, 2005 8:13 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I love the canter photo of you two!  Lovely!  Hey isn't it time you put on the white gloves...?  LOL!  I think your ready!  What breed is your horse?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Patricia
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Hev339 » Sat Jul 30, 2005 8:40 am

Those are awesome pics. You guys look outstanding.
Hev339
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby zooka » Sat Jul 30, 2005 9:37 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#great pics he looks awesome.  He looks so nce for the show all shiny and braided!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Infamousluna » Sat Jul 30, 2005 12:24 pm

He looks terrific, in just those three photos I can see where he has improved. Congratulations!
**The trouble with being on your high horse is having farther down to fall**
Infamousluna

Postby Chisholm » Sat Jul 30, 2005 2:04 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Thanks all.  Patrica yah gotta be seriously joking about the white gloves or that's a major compliment or both.  If I can avoid it I will never ever where white gloves.  Who's idea was it anyway white gloves, the rest of the outfit is fine but not the gloves. HEHE!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Chisholm
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Patricia » Sat Jul 30, 2005 5:07 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Yup...It was a compliment!  Wearing white gloves just shows the judge your steady hands/position.  I am back to the black gloves blending my hands into my coat....LOL!  I say go for the white gloves.  Unless I have been away too long don't ALL the pros wear white gloves.  I had a pair of white leather I used for Trillium years ago...they probably disinegrated from too many years waiting for me to come back to riding and the show ring.  Now, being older and REALLY out of shape it's only black for me!  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Patricia
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Next

Return to Photo Gallery