My new cat!

Have a picture of you and your horse? Post them here for everyone to enjoy.

Moderator: EC

My new cat!

Postby *Giddy Up* » Fri Jul 29, 2005 9:20 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I got a new cat on Wednesday.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#We got her from a friend of my friend's parents. The owner had to go into a nursing home, and couldn't take her.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Her name is Bobbie- given because she has a bob tail (removed from an accident as a kitten). #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Here she is:#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG style="WIDTH: 453px; HEIGHT: 376px" height=406 src="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v213/Pettipas/103_0310.jpg" width=524#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG height=419 src="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v213/Pettipas/103_0319.jpg" width=456#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#And her in her shoe box. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Very uniquite colouring. My parent's say she's ugly- I say unique#ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//lick.gif"#ed_cl#. Although she's got a great personality- very cuddly and warms up instantly to people. She's the only one of our three cats who willingly goes to everyone in the household. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
*God forbid I go to any heaven where there are no horses*
*Giddy Up*
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Chisholm » Fri Jul 29, 2005 9:37 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#She's lovely!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Chisholm
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Eileen » Fri Jul 29, 2005 9:43 pm

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl#What a great addition to your family...and it was good of you to give her a home when she needed it the most...#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

The only horse one can truly trust is a dead one!!!
Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Hev339 » Sat Jul 30, 2005 8:38 am

I really like her colouring! :lol:
Congrats on the new cat!
Hev339
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby zooka » Sat Jul 30, 2005 9:40 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I like her colouring she looks so cute....  none of my cats would ever fit into a shoe box... fat cats!!!  Any idea how old she is?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Foxie » Sat Jul 30, 2005 9:49 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#She's super cute!! Congrats#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Foxie
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby *Giddy Up* » Sat Jul 30, 2005 10:02 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#We were told that she is 2- and she does seem to be from her behaviour- still quite playful. So she's the young one.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Zooka- lol, yeah, my oldest cat Tiger would never fit into a shoebox. He's nicknamed "Chubby".#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
*Giddy Up*
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Patricia » Sat Jul 30, 2005 10:24 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Cute cat!  She is probably so thankful for you taking her in.  We just adopted two 10 week old kittens for the barn.  Our older cat Norman is alone as we lost our beloved Scooter this Spring.  He keeps hissing at them....LOL!  I keep trying to tell him they are his new companions....they are there for him.  Funny tonight he spent more time with them it was so cute.  The 'Big Guy' sat on a stool and when he wagged his tail the youngsters would play with it....he let them.  He is slowly warming up to them.  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Patricia
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby *Giddy Up* » Sun Jul 31, 2005 10:48 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Aww, that's cute. I'm sure he will warm up to them- who can't warm up to kitties??#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
*Giddy Up*
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Return to Photo Gallery