Some new trainingpic's

Have a picture of you and your horse? Post them here for everyone to enjoy.

Moderator: EC

Some new trainingpic's

Postby Marloes » Wed Aug 10, 2005 4:22 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#A couple of weeks ago I had a trainingsweek at the Royal Dutch Hippic Sportconfederacy and there they took the following pictures:#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Dressage:#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Image#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Image#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Image#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Image#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Image#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#And some jumping pic's. It's really not my thing, but we've tried it and Aron really liked it.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Image#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Image#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Image#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Image#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Image#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Image#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Image#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Image#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Check my website: http://www.marloesandaron.web-log.nl
Aron, you will be mine forever!!!
Marloes
Newbies
Newbies

Postby zooka » Wed Aug 10, 2005 5:28 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#those are some nice pics you both look great and happy in the dressage pics.  You do not appear to look too sure about the jumping though.  You guys look good together.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby goldendryad » Wed Aug 10, 2005 5:56 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Cute pony!! You guys look great!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#He looks like he really likes the jumping. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
goldendryad
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby HaleyK » Wed Aug 10, 2005 7:17 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0000bf#ed_cl#Those are some awsome pics.....#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0000bf#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0000bf#ed_cl#Very very cute pony.......Where were you riding that is a beautiful facility from the pictures.#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0000bf#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0000bf#ed_cl#But I do say that your pony looks awsome. Looks like a natural.#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
May god grant me the serinity to accept the things I cannot change and the courage to change the things I can :-)
HaleyK
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Kobau » Wed Aug 10, 2005 8:32 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Gorgeous pics!!! and i adore your "beasty" I want him! and not to often to i say that about lighter coloured horses! but wow... he made  me just want to go wow! Looks like he is a natural on jumping and the first pics with your riding in the dressage ring with the big smile on your face are the best! #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Being a mom is a wonderful job... being mom to a horse crazy lil boy means combining two things i adore!!!

Winter makes you appreciate mud in the spring!
Kobau
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby annie » Wed Aug 10, 2005 10:43 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Your pony is awesome!  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
The satisfaction of helping another human being is all the thanks I et cetera. - Homer
annie
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby babytigger » Thu Aug 11, 2005 9:53 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#very cute pony! halflinger?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#he's adorable!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#great pics! you don't look to sure about the jumping, but it appears your pony loves it!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: there's no place like home! there's no place like home!

Postby MacnRio » Thu Aug 11, 2005 9:59 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Awesome pictures! You're pony is so cute. And in the first few pictures you sure look like your having fun! thats great!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
The more I know about men, the more I like my horse(s)

On the first day God created horses, on the second day he painted them.
MacnRio
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby xena_n_joss » Thu Aug 11, 2005 10:07 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#very cute pony!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
When something goes wrong in a show, it's actually the best time because you learn from it. You ask yourself 'what can I do better?' When everything goes OK, you don't ask yourself that question --- ANKY
xena_n_joss
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby horsemad! » Thu Aug 11, 2005 10:53 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Awesome photos!  Your pony is gorgeous and is a really cute jumper!  Dressage and jumping ability??? Maybe you should consider eventing! #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
~~ Stupid should hurt! ~~
Jimmy Wofford
horsemad!
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Marloes » Thu Aug 11, 2005 11:51 am

babytigger wrote:#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#very cute pony! halflinger?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#he's adorable!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#great pics! you don't look to sure about the jumping, but it appears your pony loves it!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#
#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#Yes, Aron is indeed a Haflinger. #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//happy.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#And about the jumping, we've taken some more lessons, so I can learn it a bit more. I even bought a new saddle for it, because jumping in a dressagesaddle isn't very comfortable.#ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//smiley2.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Check my website: http://www.marloesandaron.web-log.nl
Aron, you will be mine forever!!!
Marloes
Newbies
Newbies

Postby babytigger » Thu Aug 11, 2005 11:58 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#jumping in a dressage saddle?! you got that right - it's not comfortable at all!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#good luck with your lessons!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: there's no place like home! there's no place like home!

Postby prutlief » Sun Aug 14, 2005 5:25 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Beautiful combination! I'm sure you had a nice time in Ermelo  #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//smiley2.gif"#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
prutlief
Newbies
Newbies

Postby *Giddy Up* » Sun Aug 14, 2005 7:35 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Nice pics! I love your horsie- he's adorable! He's got some nicely tucked knees there- you could really consider eventing.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
*God forbid I go to any heaven where there are no horses*
*Giddy Up*
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Return to Photo Gallery