Pictures from this weekend

Have a picture of you and your horse? Post them here for everyone to enjoy.

Moderator: EC

Pictures from this weekend

Postby Brianna » Mon Aug 15, 2005 10:05 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#6000bf#ed_cl#Well, last Wednesday was my 21st birthday and my best friend James and mom's best friend Tommy (my father figure) flew in to help us celebrate. I hadn't seen James in almost 2 yrs, lol. #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#6000bf#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#6000bf#ed_cl#On Thursday, we all went to Busch Gardens, and Mike came along with us, making for quite an interesting day. I give him quite a bit of credit for willingly putting himself in that situation with 2 prominent guys in my life that he'd never met before, lol. #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#6000bf#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#6000bf#ed_cl#Anyway, here are some pictures that were taken at the park - and Wed. night after James' flight landed. I'll probably have some more from the party on Saturday soon. :) Enjoy. (Oh, and BTW, these are the first pix you're seeing of Mike ;) ;) )#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#6000bf#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#6000bf#ed_cl##ed_op#A href="http://community.webshots.com/album/423247892hZkYbp"#ed_cl#Pictures#ed_op#/A#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#6000bf#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#6000bf#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#6000bf#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#A href="http://community.webshots.com/album/423247892hZkYbp"#ed_cl#http://community.webshots.com/album/423247892hZkYbp#ed_op#/A#ed_cl# #ed_op#FONT color=#40007f#ed_cl#-- Just in case the link doesn't work, here's the url.#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Brianna
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Eileen » Mon Aug 15, 2005 1:04 pm

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl#Loved the pics Bri, it is nice when the B/F can be "alright" withe the male friends that one aquires throughout life with out an ego dilema.....looks like you all had fun with the visit.  #ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

The only horse one can truly trust is a dead one!!!
Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Sodapoppers » Mon Aug 15, 2005 1:13 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl#Nice pics! lOoks like you guys had a blast :D What a cutie ;)  Crap my bf is watching....The dog, the dog! I meant the dog....haha ;) #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*`·-»
Grab Life by the Sodapoppers
Sodapoppers
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby zooka » Mon Aug 15, 2005 2:50 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#nice pics....  I miss beaches!!!  Glad you all got along big plus in a relationship.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby babytigger » Mon Aug 15, 2005 3:13 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#he he he...nice to see some pics of the dude, finally!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#he's a cutie, and NO, i don't mean the dog (although it's cute too! kinda looks like mine) - lucky girl, lucky girl (actually, lucky mike to have a girl like our Bri with him!)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#glad ya'll had a good time....#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#so 21 eh....no major booze parties?? i'm sure you've been doing that for years anyways...i know i had done my share by the time i was legal drinking age (which is of course 19 up here! LOL)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: there's no place like home! there's no place like home!

Postby Brianna » Mon Aug 15, 2005 4:24 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#40007f#ed_cl#lol, thanks guys. I told y'all he was cute ;) He doesn't normally look that scared either...he was looking at me, unsure of whether or not to believe some comment my mom's friend Tommy had made, lol. And Tommy took the pic then. #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#40007f#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#40007f#ed_cl#I must say, Mike did very well. I was a bit concerned about how it would all go...he actually wasn't a problem (he gets along with just about everyone) - but my friend James was a bit jealous, and told me Thursday night he didn't like Mike, but couldn't give me a reason other than *I don't like most guys the first time I meet them* - lol, which, to me, meant the only issue he had with him was the fact that he is dating me. ;) James changed his mind Saturday night after pushing Mike in the pool and getting no true reaction. Mike was mad, but shrugged it off (thank god) - James, on the other hand, would have been extremely mad and would have done something about it, if the situation had been reversed, lol...so, he gained some respect there, and James decided he likes him. #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#40007f#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#40007f#ed_cl#lol, BT - I was quite toasty on Friday night when we went to a country western bar...but didn't get drunk. Saturday night, at my party, I would have been drunk if I hadn't eaten something after getting very buzzed, lol - and then I switched back from a real mixed drink to a Smirnoff, which had much less alcohol, lol. Prior, though, I'd only been drunk twice. :)#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Brianna
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Brianna » Mon Aug 15, 2005 6:36 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#40007f#ed_cl#Just wanted to let you guys know that I added 4 more pictures to the album...surely there will be more, but the camera my grandmother was using wasn't digital, so who knows how long it'll take, lol.#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Brianna
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby *Giddy Up* » Mon Aug 15, 2005 8:38 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#nice pics- you guys looked like you all had fun!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Your bf is cute- and he looks nice- so I think you've picked a good one!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
*God forbid I go to any heaven where there are no horses*
*Giddy Up*
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Brianna » Tue Aug 16, 2005 10:39 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#40007f#ed_cl#lol, thanks, GU - I agree with you 99% of the time ;)#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Brianna
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby jax » Tue Aug 16, 2005 10:57 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Great pics - I love the one with the bird in your hair.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Mike looks like a good guy! #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Happy/21.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
<b>Practice makes progress</b>
jax
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Dee22 » Tue Aug 16, 2005 2:49 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Nice pics Bri :) I also like the one with the bird on your head ;) Mike looks like a nice guy!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#oh and Happy belated b-day!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Dee22
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Brianna » Wed Aug 17, 2005 7:45 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#40007f#ed_cl#Thanks, Dee ;) :D#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#40007f#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#40007f#ed_cl#Yea...not the first time I've had a bird on my head in that place. It's probably the same one, too, lol. Jerk bit me, when I made him get off of me, too. heh.#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Brianna
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Return to Photo Gallery