NEW!!....Photos of Punch my 2yr old!

Have a picture of you and your horse? Post them here for everyone to enjoy.

Moderator: EC

Postby zooka » Wed Aug 17, 2005 1:10 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Spotz I did not mean to offend you I just know from my experience that it is very uncomfy riding in loose jeans and shoes.  If it works for your coach that is great but I look at the picture and think ouch.  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#My girl was started a bit at 2.5 for the same reason she was huge, probably around 16.3 back then and we did not want to be hiking up a 17+hh horse to start out.  I figure as long as people know what they are doing and realize the age it is fine.  I have seen some people work 2 year olds though and it has made me cringe.  Enjoy your big boy and good luck with him.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby babytigger » Wed Aug 17, 2005 2:02 pm

horsemad! wrote:
sodapoppers wrote:#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Shapelys Mane And Tail Grow :D #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#
#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#Thanks!   So I guess I bought the wrong stuff... *sigh*  What else is new?#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#
#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#HM - you're looking for the smelliest nastiest stinking stuff you can find. there is no way you can confuse it with any other product!!#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: there's no place like home! there's no place like home!

Postby sugar » Wed Aug 17, 2005 2:06 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#In hot weather, I prefer jeans and sneakers myself.  I wear full seat breechs and paddock boots as well, depends on my mood.  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Either way, I do all my initial backing on a western saddle and I have no problems with stirrups.  I have never had a horse buck or "go rodeo" on me while backing them so that part doesn't disturb me much.  Not that I'd be using the stirrups anyway  :)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I think it depends a lot on how you back a horse.  #ed_op#BR#ed_cl#I never go faster than the horse is comfortable with and I don't start them until they know I am their alpha-mommy.   If he is truly comfy with his rate of learning and your bombproofing preliminary work is completed properly, there are very few issues, if any.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#jmho#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
life is 10% what you make it and 90% how you take it
Save a horse - Learn to train
Pasofinos Rule!!
naughtypine-ranch @ hotmail.com
sugar

Postby Kobau » Wed Aug 17, 2005 8:49 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#well i ride in loose jeans, whatever works.. reason i asked about the shoes was i've been hung up in a stirrup because i was a silly twit and had on regular runners!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Spotz all i can say is that boy is gonna be huge! i completely understand starting him at two, i'd be doing the same. well hold it that is what i'm doing, guess i'm horride to some ppl then, since i have 5 2yr olds just started!#ed_op#IMG src="/richedit/smileys/classic.gif"#ed_cl#* and so no one jumps on my comment i said all that with a big smile on my face*#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#have fun, and looks like he is gonna be an amazing horse like your others.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Being a mom is a wonderful job... being mom to a horse crazy lil boy means combining two things i adore!!!

Winter makes you appreciate mud in the spring!
Kobau
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby High Hopes » Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:25 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#He is lovely, and he is going to be a rather tall boy when he finishes up.  But cute as a button.  I don't blame ya for breaking him, had to do that with Brae with her size.  She was near 16.3hh as a 2.5 yr old.  Ouchie!  So a bit of a monster and I wanted it somewhat managable to the person who broke her (Chad).  So all was well and he just did walk/trot and whoa (most important) hehe!  I do agree it is much easier to sell something that is broke apposed to not, sad but true.  That is why I had Brae backed as well.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Again he's lovely, I'm sure someone will snap him up sooner then you know!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Before I loved horses I had nothing to live for, Now I love horses and can't stop seeing things to live for. God bless the Creature that is so noble they make me feel ALIVE!!
High Hopes
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby spotz » Wed Aug 17, 2005 10:07 pm

hey goldendryad....he actually has a marbled carmel running through the
bay(like almost a bridle)& very light roaningover his hips &
tiny white & brown spots on the top of his rump...he is much more
colorful & prettie person...photos just make him look like a bronze
bay TB!#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
horsemad.....Yes it iscalled; Shapleys MTG....Mane & Tail
Groom...it is the stuff I have alwaya talked about on here for ant skin
rashes, sweet itch, etc...& it guarantees to grow hair fast or your
money back....it REALLY WORKS!  #ed_op#br#ed_cl#
His tail is a weird colour with the "Jay Leno look" so the black ends are lost by that grey spot in the middle...LOL!!#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Yes Kobau, those are those "Heels Down" sneakers for riding....#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
& Zooka no insult taken but as for jeans being uncomfortable to
ride in, you better ask the 90 some odd thousand cowboys that ride in
them everyday.......LOL!#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
I like breeches or stretchpants to ride in but I do find breeches can
be very uncomfortable &  hot in the summer....but I understand
how alot of guys feel in them...kinda gay!#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Japke....as for comparing riding a 2yr old to running a marathon you
are showing me that you have no idea of how a youngster is properly
backed & started......being backed & started is  NOT like
being ridden or worked everyday like you would ride your horse!  A
young horse needs to learn all his aids & how to move off your leg
& learn direction....all this can be done mostly at a walk or a bit
at trot....I don't even canter my horses at all for the first
2yrs....if my horse softly goes into a nice canter I just let them go
for a few strides & slowly smoothly come back to trot.....just
because someone starts a horse early dosn't mean they are rushing the
horse through his training......#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
My goal is to have a calm, well behaved, trusting horse that will last
a lifetime...I have no goals to push them into a frame too fast, or go
on the bit, or jump fences right away....I have no desire to rush my
horses into a showring, as I couldn't care less about that....#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
I only care about developing a well trained horse.......slowly & steady wins the race!#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
SP....LOL!!....#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
What I meant about the fat riders was alot of people feel sorry for the
horse carrying a heavier rider & do not realize what a horse can
safely & comfortably carry!#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Have you seen all the reining horses out there??....their not very big
& there are some very big guys riding them!!...they are not having
any trouble carrying their riders.....quite alot of large ladies riding
Arabians & they do just fine!!#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
lokukac...like I said before they are riding running shoes...but you
said you would wait till their 3 to ride because your lazy & you
want to be effective??...isn't that an oxymoron??  Being lazy is
NOT being effective!!  I believe horses should be worked with from
day 1.....learning everyday things is working to a baby.....you just
start from the ground & work your way up.....everyday is a learning
experience to a youngster & you better make them all good
experiences or you'll ruin them!#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Thanks BT....you really must come by & see him!!  He is going
to be huge!!  Someone is going to get a really nice horse.....his
bloodlines scream make me an eventer!!#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
He has the mind for it & a nice mover & is bold but not a run away type & isn't spooky at all!!#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Sodapoppers stopped by today to see Punch being worked in the roundpen
& I rode him again in there & she took photo's so I will post
them soon......then my coach took him in the big ring & rode him in
there for 10 minutes....If you think he's worked hard you can ask her!#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
We are reducing the roundpen work & getting him right out in the
riding ring next week as my coach doesn't like doing too much roundpen
or longing as it is so hard on their legs....he is big & needs the
space of the big ring!#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
WOW.....All this just because I wanted you all to see how big the
little guy got & it bacame a controversy about breaking
youngsters.....I actually think it's crueler to see people putting all
the gear on an unbroke 2yr old, like sidereins, cavesson/bridle,
&  surcingle & longing the crap out of them for the next
year or so before they back them....longing is way harder work than
anything & tough on the legs!!#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
I have always had unbroken/just broke youngsters & LOVE working
with them & have started all but 2 of them....they were initially
started by someone else for 30 days & then I took over from
there!  #ed_op#br#ed_cl#
I will try to get you guys photos of my Panda being worked & Mr
spotz being longed on her in the roundpen......she is so cute &
it's funny as she was the bigger foal, between her & Punch, &
now is the little one.....about 15.1 or15.2hh#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
"Get Spotted In A Crowd...Ride An Appaloosa!"
"I'M HOT 4 SPOTZ"
My Patty!
spotz
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Dream_Merchant » Thu Aug 18, 2005 12:20 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face="Arial Narrow" color=#609a9f size=2#ed_cl##ed_op#EM#ed_cl#Whoa whoa whoa! I'm used to the WB's where they are still - BABIES at 2 years old and their knees are like wide open - I mean no harm in saying what I did - you can't see the knees too well in the photos (might be because I'm color blind too and computer screens kill my eyes) , but if the knees are closed, then go for it.... and I didn't say he'd been ridden for hours on end either! Calm Down girl! As for the sneakers thing - I can't ride in them either way, just surprised me to see that he was riding in them because I would have slipped out of them and all sorts when I was walking around -- I guess humor and sarcasm doesnt' really show up when you type...#ed_op#/EM#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#EM#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face="Arial Narrow" color=#609a9f size=2#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/EM#ed_cl##ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#EM#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face="Arial Narrow" color=#609a9f size=2#ed_cl#I can see your not pushing you baby by the way he is going - I mean, you coach is hardly touching his mouth, so that says it all, if he was hauling and carrying then I would have definately spoken up and said something...#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#*wonders back off Aussie and her baby 2 year old Warmbloods*#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/EM#ed_cl##ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
<font color=royalblue><i><b>Horse; you are truly a creature without equal - for you fly without wings, and conquer without a sword

NCAS Level One Coach</i></b></font>
Dream_Merchant

Postby Dream_Merchant » Thu Aug 18, 2005 12:24 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face="Arial Narrow" color=#609a9f size=2#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face="Arial Narrow" color=#609a9f size=2#ed_cl##ed_op#EM#ed_cl#Oh by the way - I was at horsechat.com under Dream_Merchant (and previously before that I was there as Distant_Thunder)... probably don't remember me though, I was young back then... and wasn't around all the time.#ed_op#/EM#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
<font color=royalblue><i><b>Horse; you are truly a creature without equal - for you fly without wings, and conquer without a sword

NCAS Level One Coach</i></b></font>
Dream_Merchant

Postby Sodapoppers » Thu Aug 18, 2005 12:32 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl#LOL Spotz i know what you meant! I've been the brunt end of the stick regarding weight and what the horse can carry before as well ;) To be fair, i havn't noticed my horses struggle carrying me compared to others, though they do tire faster! For example i can maybe w/t on Harvey for about 10 - 15 mins before she is tired and wants to stop, where as some of my lighter friends are good to go on her for 30 - 45 mins.&nbsp; Larger riders just need to be a little more concientious of what they are capable of; i have no&nbsp;pipe dreams of jumping my horses higher than a foot! lol &nbsp;It's like i said before; your horse will tell you, you just have to know how to listen! ;) #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl#And Punch looked awesome today...and No, he's not being over worked. Everything he did was done with zeal and eagerness. Not once did he show that he was reluctant to do anything...except maybe a little when he got his shower&nbsp;#ed_op#IMG src="http://forum.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Teasing/6.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*`·-»
Grab Life by the Sodapoppers
Sodapoppers
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby spotz » Thu Aug 18, 2005 2:08 am

Hey DM...no offence taken, &amp; remember Appaloosa's are warmbloods!#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
They also keep growing till around 5&nbsp; or 6 &amp; then start filling out..#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
I wasn't on that BB much either....but I remember your name!#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
We are riding in a rubber D snaffle &amp; he isn't a forward going
racing along type.....actually kinda sluggy....LOL!!&nbsp; He is still
dead to any leg aids &amp; you can kick him &amp; even lightly smack
him on the shoulder with the excess reins &amp; he couldn't care
less.&nbsp; When he trots he wants to go slowly &amp; if you relax he
will stop....my coach asked him for a little canter &amp; he has to
really push him &amp; to keep him going.....being 3/4 TB, I laughed at
that, as he is a grandson of "Dance To The Wire", by "Sovereign Dancer"
by "Northern Dancer" &amp; with all that race breeding he would be dead
last in a race as a race horse....no desire to run fast...which is
great!!&nbsp; He is really easy to steer though &amp; is very soft in
the mouth....plus my coach is very strict about too much contact &amp;
a short rein being used too early on youngsters &amp; doesn't like that
at all!#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
I can't wait to see what I looked like on him as my coach is a pretty
big guy &amp; I am only 5'4"....but I do have long legs...my feet
barely reached the stirrups in my coaches saddle.#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Bye the way he backs all horses in the western saddle first...we will
be switching to the english saddle next week or so......I didn't want
anyone to think this horse was being trained western....he just isn't
built to be a western horse!#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
I do hope someone falls in love with him soon &amp; buys him, as I know
I am going to change my mind the more I work with him &amp; want to
keep him!!&nbsp; #ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
"Get Spotted In A Crowd...Ride An Appaloosa!"
"I'M HOT 4 SPOTZ"
My Patty!
spotz
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby horsemad! » Thu Aug 18, 2005 10:15 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"#ed_cl#So it’s Shapely’s Mane and Tail Groom…#ed_op#SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"#ed_cl#&nbsp; #ed_op#/SPAN#ed_cl#not Grow… got it!#ed_op#SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"#ed_cl#&nbsp; #ed_op#/SPAN#ed_cl#So yeeeehaw… I did buy the right stuff.#ed_op#SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"#ed_cl#&nbsp; #ed_op#/SPAN#ed_cl#Can’t say I found it too stanky, though, BT.#ed_op#SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"#ed_cl#&nbsp; #ed_op#/SPAN#ed_cl#Of course with this summer cold I’m fighting, I can’t smell much these days.#ed_op#SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"#ed_cl#&nbsp; #ed_op#/SPAN#ed_cl#*wail*#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
~~ Stupid should hurt! ~~
Jimmy Wofford
horsemad!
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby babytigger » Thu Aug 18, 2005 11:59 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#spotz&nbsp; - i totally thought he screamed eventer too! LOL.....he just "looks" it.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#he's gonna be a beauty, i think, when he's a bit older &amp; roans some more!! i'd love to see his colours when he's 4or 5!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: there's no place like home! there's no place like home!

Postby Shoal » Thu Aug 18, 2005 12:05 pm

jazz could use some of that tail growth stuff too!

Hey spotz, who's that in your avatar?
Shoal

Postby pmc » Thu Aug 18, 2005 3:10 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hiya spotzie!&nbsp; #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Punch looks wonderful!&nbsp; He's come a long way from the first time&nbsp;he was backed... #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//smiley2.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I, too, believe in gently starting a horse #ed_op#EM#ed_cl#who's physically and mentally ready#ed_op#/EM#ed_cl# in the latter half of their second year.&nbsp; Especially a colt.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#But if you or our coach were starting to jump him now, instead of just giving him some basic experience under saddle, I'd have *both* your heads read!&nbsp;&nbsp;But I know that's not an issue with either of you...#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#And those riding sneakers?&nbsp; They were a Christmas present from me a few years ago.&nbsp; Incredibly comfortable and perfectly designed for riding, especially&nbsp;in an English stirrup.&nbsp; I have several pairs.&nbsp; Put them on with some stretch denim breeches and the comfort level is simply amazing... #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//smiley20.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#(edited for typos #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//smiley14.gif"#ed_cl#)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Last edited by pmc on Thu Aug 18, 2005 6:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
pmc
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby *Giddy Up* » Thu Aug 18, 2005 6:08 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#He is a big boy there Spotz! I like his colouring in the pictures- he has that shiny glazed penny look to him.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#He is definitely an english horse! And don't worry- the tail shall come. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I won't comment about jeans- I can't wear them riding regardless without them pinching my legs somewhere!&nbsp;Dont' like riding in anything by my tall boots- everything else finds a way to rub somehow.&nbsp;Stupid things. lol, so I guess I did just comment on riding in jeans...#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
*God forbid I go to any heaven where there are no horses*
*Giddy Up*
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby butterflykisses » Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:32 pm

Hehe,#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
I have a 2 y/o percheron/paint and I only ride him like once a month or
less(for like 10 mins).&nbsp; i'm not in any rush.&nbsp; I just walk
and work on aids.&nbsp; Everyone at my barn breaks their horses at 2,
but drafts are alot slower to develop and his knees are still quite
open.&nbsp; I also have a 7 y/o tb that i ride whenever i go, so it
doesn't leave time for riding both of them, tho I do do lots of leading
and stuff with the 2 year old as he is a draft, and a little pushy...
getting alot better!#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
I ride in running shoes and half chaps, lol! deal with that... I have
field boots, but then i have to change into them and its sucha hastle
and the running shoes are fine grip, lol.&nbsp; Anyways... very nice
pictures!! thats what you posted them for!!#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
~Aud One~
*My Funny Valentine.*
*Pumbaa's Silhouette*
butterflykisses
Groupie
Groupie

Postby lokukac » Thu Aug 18, 2005 10:28 pm

#ed_op#P#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#lokukac......but you said you would wait till their 3 to ride because your lazy &amp; you#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#want to be effective??...isn't that an oxymoron??&nbsp; Being lazy is#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#NOT being effective!!&nbsp;#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#Hehehe Spotz, you are not the only one who thinks my brain is a bit upside-down!#ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//alien.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#But I still hold my statement: lazy and effective is&nbsp;one pair.#ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//tired.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl#
lokukac
Groupie
Groupie

Postby sugar » Fri Aug 19, 2005 1:46 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I agree, Lazy and Effective make a great pair.&nbsp; #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I am both!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I choose the simplist and easiest way to do things effectively whenever possible.&nbsp; If there is a long complicated method and a simple, yet equally effective method..I keep it simple s.... (KISS principle)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I figure there are enough people out there making work for me; I might as well not make too much work for myself&nbsp; :)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
life is 10% what you make it and 90% how you take it
Save a horse - Learn to train
Pasofinos Rule!!
naughtypine-ranch @ hotmail.com
sugar

Previous

Return to Photo Gallery