Summertime Fun!

Have a picture of you and your horse? Post them here for everyone to enjoy.

Moderator: EC

Summertime Fun!

Postby PerfectAngel » Thu Aug 18, 2005 2:22 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hi guys!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I haven't been on for ages, so I don't blame anyone for not recognizing/knowing me anymore!! I just had to ad some pics of my horse-filled summer!! I've got a new horse (morgan/pinto/am. saddlebred/various other breeds) and his name is Bailey's Irish Cream (booger for short, and yes there's a reason...:P). He is gonna be a cute low jumper next summer, and then he'll be for sale. I still have Angel (paint filly!) and btw, welcome to the (APHA) club Chenders (sry I'm a little late...). I also still have my pony mare and her mule colt (Ernie!) and he's gettin' BIG!. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Now, for my exciting news!! I have got a new horse to train and ride!! His name is PQR  I'm Apollo and he is a stud at FSG Farm in St Charles ON. He is also my filly's sire, and a gorgeous horse....I am going to do hunters with him next summer (baby green....maybe even just hacks, but who knows...!!) I have been dreaming of ridin this horse for ages, and his old trainer (he trained him western for reining) has not got enough time to train and show 2 studs and his 2 mares. So, I weasled my way into riding him once, and then asked if I might keep riding him and show him next year and Frank said "yes"!! I train youngsters for him already and my horses are boarded there, so it's not like I just randomly asked the guy to ride his horse, but still, it's very exciting!! I have added some pics for y'all to tell me what you think! (I am open to criticism, and I know that I look kinda dumb in some of the pics...lol)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG style="WIDTH: 676px; HEIGHT: 535px" height=535 src="http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y12/ShezaPerfectAngel/ChristineandBaileygood.jpg" width=691#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Bailey : He looks like a nice mover here...it's also his 3rd time w a bit (we use a hackamore often)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG style="WIDTH: 655px; HEIGHT: 470px" height=550 src="http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y12/ShezaPerfectAngel/Angel.jpg" width=753#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Updated pic of my pretty paint filly Sheza Perfect Angel (will be 2 in sept...and no I don't ride her yet)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG style="WIDTH: 652px; HEIGHT: 492px" height=520 src="http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y12/ShezaPerfectAngel/CSBandApollo4.jpg" width=681#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Me and the gorgeous Mr Studdly (Apollo) who's feet need trimming (stupid farrier that doesn't show up)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG style="WIDTH: 925px; HEIGHT: 656px" height=799 src="http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y12/ShezaPerfectAngel/CSBandApollo8.jpg" width=1065#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Once again, it's the gorgeous Mr Studdly!! Damn he's nice! (he's reaching for grass...I know his head's too low....lol)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#A href="http://fsgfarm.bravehost.com"#ed_cl#http://fsgfarm.bravehost.com#ed_op#/A#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Image Image Image
PerfectAngel
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby zooka » Thu Aug 18, 2005 2:28 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#some nice looking horses!!!  I can not believe Angel is just turning 2 she has an older look to her!!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Congrats on getting to train Apollo#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby babytigger » Thu Aug 18, 2005 2:36 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#your ponies are adorable...i so love paint markings!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#that stud apollo is a beauty as well! #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: there's no place like home! there's no place like home!

Postby goldendryad » Thu Aug 18, 2005 3:38 pm

I remember you! Welcome back! Those are some lovely horses you have there!#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
I can see why you wanted to ride the studly!#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
goldendryad
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby *Giddy Up* » Thu Aug 18, 2005 6:11 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Nice looking horses!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Your filly is beautiful! I love those blue eyes on a paint.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
*God forbid I go to any heaven where there are no horses*
*Giddy Up*
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby MacnRio » Thu Aug 18, 2005 6:48 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#The paints: WOWIEEE!  Angel is absolutely gorgeous, and Apollo is so neat with his one white spot!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
The more I know about men, the more I like my horse(s)

On the first day God created horses, on the second day he painted them.
MacnRio
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby xena_n_joss » Fri Aug 19, 2005 8:13 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#awww I LOVE that little paint baby... I like paints if they have nice markins... I saw a paint filly once before whos spots were positioned exactly like a giraffs coat, except it was white and brown... She was soo nice I wanted her. hehe. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I like the big black paint too, very pretty!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
When something goes wrong in a show, it's actually the best time because you learn from it. You ask yourself 'what can I do better?' When everything goes OK, you don't ask yourself that question --- ANKY
xena_n_joss
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Return to Photo Gallery