This week at c-wood :)

Have a picture of you and your horse? Post them here for everyone to enjoy.

Moderator: EC

This week at c-wood :)

Postby ~Tinkerbell~ » Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:29 pm

Here are some pics of me and my mare at Collingwood this week :D:D she was great untill today I went for a sand-dive :roll: because some guy got in the way of our jump and kinda spooked her anyways here they are :D. go to the link on the very bottom!!!

http://community.webshots.com/user/13supergirl13
~Tinkerbell~
Newbies
Newbies

Postby *Giddy Up* » Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:37 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Nice pictures!! #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Oh how I'd love to show A...#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I really like that one pic titled "nice, mods collingwood". It is a very nice pic, you should frame it! (sorry, I have a thing with pictures).#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
*God forbid I go to any heaven where there are no horses*
*Giddy Up*
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby ~Tinkerbell~ » Sat Aug 20, 2005 9:37 am

aww thanks!

yeah thats one of my favs, ahah I have a thing with pictures too, we also got some from Yauz Photography but I gotta scan them whenever the scanner works there is a really good one but her legs arent even :(
~Tinkerbell~
Newbies
Newbies

Postby pmc » Sat Aug 20, 2005 11:14 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hey Tink!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Great pics, hon.  You and Leaky look amazing!!!!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
pmc
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby twopointrdr » Sat Aug 20, 2005 1:31 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Just wanted to add that I love love love the head shots!  Especially the last one on the 3rd page.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#He/she has such a dainty beautiful face.  Very very photogenic.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Who is the sire of your horse?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
twopointrdr
Newbies
Newbies

Postby twopointrdr » Sat Aug 20, 2005 1:33 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#PS -  Your beautiful horse is now the background on my desktop! :)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
twopointrdr
Newbies
Newbies

Postby xena_n_joss » Sat Aug 20, 2005 4:38 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#great pics!!!!!!!!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
When something goes wrong in a show, it's actually the best time because you learn from it. You ask yourself 'what can I do better?' When everything goes OK, you don't ask yourself that question --- ANKY
xena_n_joss
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby zooka » Sat Aug 20, 2005 6:46 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#very nice I agree the nice, mods collingwood is an awesome pic!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby ~Tinkerbell~ » Sat Aug 20, 2005 10:09 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#aww thanks guys! #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Happy/1.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#her sire is Rio Bronco...hes from Rio Grande, and her mom is Dulcinea.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
~Tinkerbell~
Newbies
Newbies

Postby babytigger » Sun Aug 21, 2005 9:15 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#nice pics tink! you guys look really good!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: there's no place like home! there's no place like home!

Return to Photo Gallery