Great Show Today!

Have a picture of you and your horse? Post them here for everyone to enjoy.

Moderator: EC

Postby Dream_Merchant » Mon Aug 22, 2005 10:38 pm

<font face='garamond' size=3 color=#006699>
Only 3.5?? Wow, she will definately mature out a lot more then -- she's already very elegant, can't wait to some more photos of her down the track!!!</font>
<font color=royalblue><i><b>Horse; you are truly a creature without equal - for you fly without wings, and conquer without a sword

NCAS Level One Coach</i></b></font>
Dream_Merchant

Postby Sodapoppers » Tue Aug 23, 2005 1:14 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl#Yea, most of her growing now will probably be out as opposed to up. She's a little bum high right now but catches up in front quick. All i've got now is a tape which I don't trust since i am pretty horrible at it...last time i sticked her she was 15.1 at the bum. Her half sister is around the same height.&nbsp; #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl#I think GD is right that she's turned out on the lighter side of the draft cross. I'd like her to be just a touch heavier (saw a to die for clyde x qh at the auction today - i wish harv wsa the same bone). She's got about the same bone as a regular bred&nbsp;qh.#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl#&nbsp;DM - a couple months ago she was looking really drafty! I think mostly cause she had the big neck and nothing else to back it up. Now she's being ridden 1 - 2 times a week, has a properly fitted saddle, and is out in the big paddock 24/7,&nbsp;so all that is starting to build the proper muscles and make her look more proportioned :D#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl#Oh and Chenders, I am ALL about the little thing - short and fat is how I like 'em&nbsp;;) . #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*`·-»
Grab Life by the Sodapoppers
Sodapoppers
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Dream_Merchant » Tue Aug 23, 2005 1:30 am

<font face='garamond' size=3 color=#006699>
SP -- Yer, I like mine a little stocky too, you'd certainly like my hanoverian, he is real stocky and at 16hh on the mark -- got the flashy markings, movement and looks too which make him so adorable. I need my blokes above 16hh though, I'm around 5'11ft to 6ft tall, I've got a 15.3hh bloke (full brother to the one I was talking about) and he really is a bit too small for me!</font>
<font color=royalblue><i><b>Horse; you are truly a creature without equal - for you fly without wings, and conquer without a sword

NCAS Level One Coach</i></b></font>
Dream_Merchant

Postby Hev339 » Tue Aug 23, 2005 8:34 pm

Congrats...
all three of you and Harvey look great!
Sounds like you had an awesome day.
Hev339
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby *Giddy Up* » Tue Aug 23, 2005 9:28 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Nice pics! Harvey is turning out very nice- looks like a lovely lady, and so well mannered for being so young!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Also neat to learn about her background. She's still young- I'm sure she will grow a little taller still, but definitely wider!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
*God forbid I go to any heaven where there are no horses*
*Giddy Up*
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Previous

Return to Photo Gallery