*Photos* - one of mine; *New photos added*

Have a picture of you and your horse? Post them here for everyone to enjoy.

Moderator: EC

Postby horsecrazy333 » Thu Aug 25, 2005 7:49 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#You make me nervous just looking at the pictures, but also drooling with jealousy.  As we all know my TB mare don't jump#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#You look fantastic.  See you don't need a million dollar horse to do well and play with the big boys.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Way to go.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
horsecrazy333

Postby Dee22 » Thu Aug 25, 2005 8:04 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Great pics DM! You have some great horses there that look like they have some pretty big heart #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//smiley20.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Dee22
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Kobau » Thu Aug 25, 2005 9:02 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Great pictures DM. And the prices of your horses remind me of mine! I got Rubel in a trade, and well the mare i traded for him came with another horse who is going to sale on the 17th*fingers crossed that she sells well* Picture cost me 600 and he is a schoolmaster that had been a rescue and the $ we paid was to help the rescuer recoup vet costs. and Mouse cost me 800...i've never paid more than 3500 and i still have those horses.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#makes me want to jump and event again....#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Being a mom is a wonderful job... being mom to a horse crazy lil boy means combining two things i adore!!!

Winter makes you appreciate mud in the spring!
Kobau
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby jax » Thu Aug 25, 2005 12:08 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Very nice, DM.  Gotta love the heart of the TB. #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Happy/3.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
<b>Practice makes progress</b>
jax
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Shoal » Thu Aug 25, 2005 1:27 pm

you guys look great! What a good looking boy!

So do you come to Canada to buy horses for people! LOl.....
Shoal

Postby Dream_Merchant » Thu Aug 25, 2005 7:45 pm

<font face='garamond' size=3 color=#006699>
Sure thing! Send me over the tickets and I'll be there in a flash!!! hahaha -- I would love to see Canada, and looking at horses for people while I'm there would so be a plus!! :lol:

Yes, very true HC3333!!! I compete against so many multi-figured horses as well, and my dear freebie Max bet the pants off them!! hahaha That in itself is one the greatest pleasures!</font>
<font color=royalblue><i><b>Horse; you are truly a creature without equal - for you fly without wings, and conquer without a sword

NCAS Level One Coach</i></b></font>
Dream_Merchant

Previous

Return to Photo Gallery