New Pics Of Marty & Marty Jones

Have a picture of you and your horse? Post them here for everyone to enjoy.

Moderator: EC

New Pics Of Marty & Marty Jones

Postby Sodapoppers » Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:51 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl#Here's some new pics of Marty Jones and her horsey from the weekend :D ...putfile is being retarded so we'll have to do it the gimpy way. #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#U#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/U#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl#Image#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG style="WIDTH: 491px; HEIGHT: 414px" height=813 src="http://x2.putfile.com/8/23511345479.jpg" width=917#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG src="http://x2.putfile.com/8/23511353657.jpg"#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG src="http://x2.putfile.com/8/23511362661.jpg"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG src="http://x2.putfile.com/8/23511373051.jpg"#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl#And the psychos jumping no hands and with eyes closed...cause the kids said to do it LOL #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG src="http://x2.putfile.com/8/23511393620.jpg"#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*`·-»
Grab Life by the Sodapoppers
Sodapoppers
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Marty_Jones » Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:33 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Im not very good with peer presure#ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Teasing/12.gif"#ed_cl# lmao teehee. Its wierd jumping when you havent for almost a yr. Not to mention Marty was being a bit of a terd because I make him do stuff lol maybe thats why he runs away in the field lol.#ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Teasing/2.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
~STEPH~

You ask me to show you poetry in motion.... I'll show you a horse.

My horse is better then any guy! he wont cheat, he wont lie, and he listens to all my problems and never tells a soul. Love Marty My 'lil snot head.
Marty_Jones
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby horsemad! » Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:40 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Cute!  I always used to make my students jump without reins, with eyes closed, no stirrups, or any combination thereof.   However, I hated doing it myself.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I like those gloves, Marty.  Are they comfy?  Are they nice and thin?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
~~ Stupid should hurt! ~~
Jimmy Wofford
horsemad!
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby zooka » Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:37 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#wow you must really trust him jumping without reins!!!  Nice pics#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Pretty_Pony72 » Wed Aug 24, 2005 3:53 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Wow jumping with no reins, i think your crazy #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Teasing/12.gif"#ed_cl# or maybe my horse is to crazy to do that on. But nice pics, youor horse is very bootiful!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Sometimes you have to trust what a horse did was right
Pretty_Pony72
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Marty_Jones » Wed Aug 24, 2005 5:20 pm

horsemad! wrote:#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I like those gloves, Marty.  Are they comfy?  Are they nice and thin?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#They are somewhat thin but they are strong and dont rip. I bought them at Marks Work Wear House. I love them they are deer skin and I have 2 pairs one black and one natural.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Zooka I have never really jumped Marty because he wasnt ready when I had him at home.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#PP72 Im Told all the time that Im crazy,(from my old barn) I learned on a 15.2 tb mare who was not at all a pokey pony,  it was hang on for dear life or die lol she and I did 5ft. So I have tons of confedance and not much scares me except grass and hills and rain put together. hahaha#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
~STEPH~

My horse is better then any guy! he wont cheat, he wont lie, and he listens to all my problems and never tells a soul. Love Marty My 'lil snot head.
Marty_Jones
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Dream_Merchant » Wed Aug 24, 2005 7:52 pm

<font face='garamond' size=3 color=#006699>
Nice pics Marty -- jumping with no reins, that reminds me of riding school days! hahahaha.... </font>
<font color=royalblue><i><b>Horse; you are truly a creature without equal - for you fly without wings, and conquer without a sword

NCAS Level One Coach</i></b></font>
Dream_Merchant

Postby Marloes » Thu Aug 25, 2005 6:57 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#WOW, that's cool, jumping without any reins!!!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Nice pics!!! Looks good!!!!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Check my website: http://www.marloesandaron.web-log.nl
Aron, you will be mine forever!!!
Marloes
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Megan Ball » Thu Aug 25, 2005 7:19 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I'm just learning to jump without reins! But wow Marty that's quite the jump with out reins!!! I can't even jump that high with reins yet!!! Soon I hope though!!&nbsp; NIce pics.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Rocket - TB
Kenzie - Arabian
Peanut - pony
Toffee - Welsh x pony
Whisper - Spotted Draft
Megan Ball

Postby babytigger » Thu Aug 25, 2005 8:09 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#great pics guys!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#MJ - your fella is looking good - your leasee must be doing some decent work with him!! nice to see you on him again too.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#jumping w/o reins - blast from the past......fun stuff!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: there's no place like home! there's no place like home!

Postby Hev339 » Thu Aug 25, 2005 8:51 am

I just have to say that the close up of the two of you is absolutley adorable!
(And looks like you're having a lot of fun, too). Great pics!
Hev339
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby *rickie* » Thu Aug 25, 2005 9:45 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Tahoma color=#c080ff size=4#ed_cl#Looking good there MJ! Marty looks like a nice looking boy! #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Tahoma color=#c080ff size=4#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Tahoma color=#c080ff size=4#ed_cl#Keep up the good work!#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Tahoma color=#c080ff size=4#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Tahoma color=#c080ff size=4#ed_cl#jumping no reins: Oh..the memories of no reins, no stirrups, eyes closed, and doing a grid of 5 bounces that way...oh the things I could do when I was younger!!!!#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
I'm the proud new owner of a Fez! hahahaha
*rickie*
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby goldendryad » Fri Aug 26, 2005 7:42 pm

Wowsers! You brave girl! No reins...hehe I remember my coach saying in
pony club she had to jump no hands no feet, and sometimes with her eyes
closed on a bounce grid.#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
I'd love to be able to do that, but I'd need a really good horse to do that.#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
He looks like such a lovely big fella. #ed_op#br#ed_cl#
goldendryad
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby *Giddy Up* » Sun Aug 28, 2005 6:56 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Aww, you two look very happy.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#That jumping with no reins is crazy! I don't think I could do that on Zippy...she'd probably run out or something... lol, but I have in the past jumped no stirrups- that's it though.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
*God forbid I go to any heaven where there are no horses*
*Giddy Up*
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Re: ...

Postby Marty_Jones » Mon Aug 29, 2005 9:08 am

*Giddy Up* wrote:#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Aww, you two look very happy.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#she'd probably run out or something... lol,
#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Thats why we have legs my dear#ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Teasing/13.gif"#ed_cl#&nbsp;Lol Ive done no stirrups aswell. My first coach made us do lines and bounces with no riens, stirrups and our eyes closed. we could open them and stear to the next fence though. It makes you more confident but Ive seen it go the other way with riders too.&nbsp; It was a ton of fun though lol#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
~STEPH~

Marty_Jones
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Dee22 » Mon Aug 29, 2005 9:18 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Great Pics Marty!! I love the close up of you hugging Marty, you guys look great together!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Yes, I also remember jumping with no hands, eyes closed, no stirrups, all that fun stuff... great confidence builder and a great exercise to teach you to wait for the horse :)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Dee22
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Eileen » Mon Aug 29, 2005 9:39 am

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I kind of like the one with the hug as well....everyone needs a hug now and then even the horse....lol&nbsp; #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

The only horse one can truly trust is a dead one!!!
Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Dream_Merchant » Mon Aug 29, 2005 10:23 am

<font color=#006699><b><i>
Giving a hug to a horse can cure just about all your ails in one moment I reckon -- *winks* I enjoy spreading the love with my horses, always put a bf on the back foot and into jealous terriorty!! *cackles*
</i></b></font>
<font color=royalblue><i><b>Horse; you are truly a creature without equal - for you fly without wings, and conquer without a sword

NCAS Level One Coach</i></b></font>
Dream_Merchant

Return to Photo Gallery