Aron at some dressagetraining

Have a picture of you and your horse? Post them here for everyone to enjoy.

Moderator: EC

Aron at some dressagetraining

Postby Marloes » Thu Aug 25, 2005 7:05 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Last week I asked my mum to take some trainingpic's so I could see how we looked. This is the result:#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Image#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Image#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Image#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Image#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Image#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Image#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Image#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Image#ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Image#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Image#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Image#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Next sunday we have our next show, hopefully it goes well!!!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Check my website: http://www.marloesandaron.web-log.nl
Aron, you will be mine forever!!!
Marloes
Newbies
Newbies

Postby horsecrazy333 » Thu Aug 25, 2005 7:44 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#You guys look awesome!  I think you'll do just fine!  Good luck and let us know how it goes.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
horsecrazy333

Postby Dee22 » Thu Aug 25, 2005 7:49 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Great Pics Marloes!! You two look great :) As HC said, I'm sure you'll do wonderful at the show together ;)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Dee22
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby horsemad! » Thu Aug 25, 2005 8:23 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG src="http://www.forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Happy/11.gif"#ed_cl#I love Aron!!!#ed_op#SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"#ed_cl#  #ed_op#/SPAN#ed_cl#He’s adorable!  #ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
~~ Stupid should hurt! ~~
Jimmy Wofford
horsemad!
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Kaleena » Thu Aug 25, 2005 8:36 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I agree with Horsemad! :)  I love seeing new pictures of you and Aron. I'm sure your show will go just fine, good luck and let us know how it goes!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Kaleena
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Hev339 » Thu Aug 25, 2005 8:53 am

Aron is beautiful! You look great together.
Good luck at your next show!
Hev339
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby chenders01 » Thu Aug 25, 2005 9:04 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#He is just too cute for words, Marloes!!  You certainly seem to have quite a collection of saddle pads and matching polos #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//grin.gif"#ed_cl#  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I also love how your stables over there have stalls that open to the outside.  We don't have that kind of thing here in Canada...probably because of our winters.  I'll bet your horses are a lot healthier though, being able to breathe in fresh air all day.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Good luck at your show.  You guys look great!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
chenders01
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby tbbrat » Thu Aug 25, 2005 11:20 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#That is one seriously cute little horse - looking good!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Meddle not in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
tbbrat
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby jax » Thu Aug 25, 2005 12:01 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#You both look fantatic - very very nice. #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Happy/21.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Just one thing - your position is super, but not try to lift your chin so much.  It looks like you only do it in the trot though.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#But seriously, you guys look great together.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
<b>Practice makes progress</b>
jax
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Ridingdouds » Thu Aug 25, 2005 3:21 pm

I have to say, I love every pic of your horse you have posted on this
BB. You just look so happy riding him Keep posting pics!! :)&nbsp;
Ridingdouds
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby *Giddy Up* » Thu Aug 25, 2005 6:25 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Nice pics!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#As always, your horse is gorgeous. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
*God forbid I go to any heaven where there are no horses*
*Giddy Up*
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby xena_n_joss » Fri Aug 26, 2005 8:17 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#awww very pretty horse you have there!!!!! His trot looks really good#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
When something goes wrong in a show, it's actually the best time because you learn from it. You ask yourself 'what can I do better?' When everything goes OK, you don't ask yourself that question --- ANKY
xena_n_joss
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby babytigger » Fri Aug 26, 2005 1:15 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#you guys look awesome!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#it hardly looks like it's work at all - you're so happy, and aron seems ot really enjoy his work! that's how it should be. keep it up &amp; i'm sure you guys will do great!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#aron is such a&nbsp; little cutie!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: there's no place like home! there's no place like home!

Postby Nienke » Fri Aug 26, 2005 4:49 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#He's so good looking.. Love the combination!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Nienke
Groupie
Groupie

Postby goldendryad » Fri Aug 26, 2005 7:37 pm

What a darling!!! He looks like such a fun horse to ride, and so pretty!#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
I love the orange pad and polos, very cute!#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
goldendryad
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Kobau » Sun Aug 28, 2005 2:19 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#we do have barns like that in canada... or at least out in BC we did. I miss barns like that! but when it hits -40 i like my enclosed stalls...facing the center isle!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#gorgeous pics, love that horse!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Being a mom is a wonderful job... being mom to a horse crazy lil boy means combining two things i adore!!!

Winter makes you appreciate mud in the spring!
Kobau
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Marloes » Mon Aug 29, 2005 8:10 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Thanks for all the compliments!!!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Our show went great!!!! I'm very proud of him!!!!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Check my website: http://www.marloesandaron.web-log.nl
Aron, you will be mine forever!!!
Marloes
Newbies
Newbies

Return to Photo Gallery