Which Photos????

Have a picture of you and your horse? Post them here for everyone to enjoy.

Moderator: EC

Which Photos????

Postby Terry3025 » Mon Aug 29, 2005 12:29 pm

#ed_op#P#ed_cl#Ok with my new handy dandy camera I have been going picture crazy!  I am leaving in a week and want to take several printed off pictures with me and can't decide which ones of Major to take.  I took them today when he was outside recovering from a sprained ankle after 10 days stall rest.  They aren't the greatest, but it's all I have of him this summer.  I'll also show you some of my favourites...:)#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl# #ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#My dogs :)#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG src="http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b345/major_mister101/LadyandCassidymybabies.jpg"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Lady!!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG src="http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b345/major_mister101/Ladyreadytopounce.jpg"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Cassidy!!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG src="http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b345/major_mister101/Cassidylookincute.jpg"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#And now the deciding moment....which pictures do you like of Major???#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##1.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG src="http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b345/major_mister101/Major2.jpg"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##2#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG src="http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b345/major_mister101/Major.jpg"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Or....#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##3#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG src="http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b345/major_mister101/Majorbest.jpg"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I personally like the 3rd one the best so far.....#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Oh and if you can't see these pics, tell me!!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
"Competitive riding should be classical riding at its best." -Charles de Kunffy

"God forbid that I should go to any heaven in which there are no horses." -R. B. Cunningham Graham
Terry3025

Postby babytigger » Mon Aug 29, 2005 12:57 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#personally for the pic of major - i like the 1st one the best - just th head shot....he's got such a  nice face & kind eye.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#your pups are cute!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: there's no place like home! there's no place like home!

Postby beccyroo » Mon Aug 29, 2005 3:18 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I like the first and third..... hmm... I can't exactly coose one or the other ..#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
beccyroo
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Terry3025 » Mon Aug 29, 2005 3:20 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Well I can take all of them, but I don't want to use all the ink in my dad's printer, lol.  I think that I will take the 1st and the 3rd. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
"Competitive riding should be classical riding at its best." -Charles de Kunffy

"God forbid that I should go to any heaven in which there are no horses." -R. B. Cunningham Graham
Terry3025

Postby Eileen » Mon Aug 29, 2005 7:56 pm

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#well if the pics are just for your personal gallary...I would choose the third one....personally I think that the first one is too close.  The second one is kind of uninteresting...sorry about the choice of words but you asked....lol but the third on shows the shine of his coat and the angle is interesting.#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#I like the first one of your dogs...#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

The only horse one can truly trust is a dead one!!!
Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby zooka » Mon Aug 29, 2005 8:12 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#yeah I like the 3rd because it hows all of Majors head.  Not to fond of how his ears and chin are cut off in number one.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Your pups are very cute!!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby chenders01 » Tue Aug 30, 2005 7:39 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I like #3 as well.  Gorgeous head-shot there!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
chenders01
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby *Giddy Up* » Tue Sep 06, 2005 8:47 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Nice pics! Your dogs are very cute! As for the horse pics, I'd say one or three. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
*God forbid I go to any heaven where there are no horses*
*Giddy Up*
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Return to Photo Gallery