without further ado - a pic of Moi!

Have a picture of you and your horse? Post them here for everyone to enjoy.

Moderator: EC

without further ado - a pic of Moi!

Postby babytigger » Tue Aug 30, 2005 10:35 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG style="WIDTH: 427px; HEIGHT: 276px" height=91 src="http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a160/babytigs18/cowgirls.jpg" width=320#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#i'm the tall one....the other one is my daughter (now 8, she was 6 in the pic) this was on a family trip to Niagara Falls, and we went for a trail at Horseplay Niagara - fun stuff!! course - my hair is lot shorter now....shoulder length & layers, of course.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#ok - and if you didn't see my beat in the pitbull thread....here he is:#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG src="http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a160/babytigs18/Kanethebeast.jpg"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#finally got the hang of this posting pictures thing......cool!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#i'll have to find some of my kitties! oh, and of course, my fav lesson horse of all time from my riding lesson days - years ago! OK, and maybe the kids & hubby (but who'd wanna see them....LOL!)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: there's no place like home! there's no place like home!

Postby Sodapoppers » Tue Aug 30, 2005 11:15 pm

OMG i feel so special to be the first to reply!! :P :P LOL <br />Nice pics bt! Your dog is really cute...he dosn't look rottie x doberman, more like rottie x lab...Cute!
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*`·-»
Grab Life by the Sodapoppers
Sodapoppers
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby xena_n_joss » Wed Aug 31, 2005 7:44 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#whoo hoo!!! you like never post pics BT hehe.... Nice pics though!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#My bf wants to get a Doberman, I guess he better get on it before they ban Dobermans or something too... #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
When something goes wrong in a show, it's actually the best time because you learn from it. You ask yourself 'what can I do better?' When everything goes OK, you don't ask yourself that question --- ANKY
xena_n_joss
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby jax » Wed Aug 31, 2005 8:04 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#There you are!&nbsp; I recognize that person #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Happy/4.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#And what a cute puppy!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
<b>Practice makes progress</b>
jax
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby babytigger » Wed Aug 31, 2005 8:09 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#SP - congrats! but yep, he's rottie/dobe......that pic is about&nbsp;3 years old, when we'd had him for just over a year....we've had hte little goofball since he was 9ths old, and he hasn't "grown bigger" , as in taller, but he's packed on the pounds in muscle - not fat on him, just in his head!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#xena - i know i know - i finally got off my a$$ and figured out photobucket last night....took me long enough eh? i'm such a loser about these things - ya ya i'll get to it.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#jax - thanks - he's my little goofball.......he does that head tilt thing when you say thing s like "kano whant some broccoli?" or "do you wanna go outside?"....or just about anything else.....he's such a dope.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby horsemad! » Wed Aug 31, 2005 8:36 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"#ed_cl#Nice pics!#ed_op#SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"#ed_cl#&nbsp; #ed_op#/SPAN#ed_cl#Kano is cute!!!#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
~~ Stupid should hurt! ~~
Jimmy Wofford
horsemad!
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Gemina » Wed Aug 31, 2005 10:34 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Nice pics. BT, your daughter looks like she is having fun. Love you doggie. I've never posted a pic either. How do you do that?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Gemina
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby babytigger » Wed Aug 31, 2005 10:45 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#LOL gemina - i just figured it out last night...i went to photobucket.com, signed up for an account &amp; uploaded my pics from my hardrdrive/disc to my account on their website. it gives you the URL automatically once it's done uploading the pic.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#then you come to EC, and click the insert images button (it's the grey mountains with the yellow background, beside santa smiley) &amp; put in the URL from photobucket for whichever photo you want into the "insert image" box, and PRESTO! your face/horses/oets, etc on EC for all of us!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Eileen » Wed Aug 31, 2005 12:34 pm

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#BT, I am so impressed that you learned this Photo bucket thingy....I have never caught on but I guess one has to have the right camera first and of course use it....lol&nbsp; for some reason I never take pictures anymore..#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#Love your pictures...and you did it all by yourself....you rock&nbsp; lol#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

The only horse one can truly trust is a dead one!!!
Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby babytigger » Wed Aug 31, 2005 1:19 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#LMAO eileen - there is a lot one can fgure out when hubby goes to bed before the kids!! but yes, sometimes i do rock! LOL!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#the pic of me trail riding with my daughter was taken by hubby a couple years ago with our digital camera, long gone now.....we saved the pics to a CD so we could do what we please with them. i just popped in the CD disc &amp; uploaded it to photobucket - easy as pie.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#the pic of my awful dog was taken with a regular 35mm camera, and i scanned it onto my comp with my scanner, and then cropped out the "bad parts" &amp; centered the shot of just the dog with my photo editor program i got with our computer, then uploaded it to photobucket......the longest part of the night was waiting for the photo editor program to install.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#uploading to photobucket was very easy - i know you could do it if ya wanted to!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#i'll have to get some more, of my evil cats, evil kids, etc....that way you guys will "see" me a bit clearer, and hopefully understand me a whole lot better- LMAO!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby chenders01 » Wed Aug 31, 2005 1:32 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#BT, you DO rock LOL!!&nbsp; Good on you for finally getting some pics posted!&nbsp; Looking good #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//smiley20.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#And yes, Eileen and Gemina, Photobucket is easy-peasy.&nbsp; If *I* can do it, you guys can too (although my pics always end up being waaaay huge when I post them on here).&nbsp; #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
chenders01
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Gemina » Wed Aug 31, 2005 2:09 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I'm like you, Eileen, I don't have a fancy camera or a scanner. However, my niece scanned a picture of me and my horse at a very small show. It's the best photo I have and wonder how to put it on or in the photo gallery. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#It sounds very simple how you explain it TB it's just the words I don't understand...like in computer language.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Gemina
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby babytigger » Wed Aug 31, 2005 2:29 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#gemina - i promise you it is simple....#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#go to photobucket.com &amp; sign up for an account, then you add your pics like this#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#1. view your album, it'll be empty, and there should be something that says "to add pictures" or something like that.....click on the "browse" button &amp; locate where your photo is (on a&nbsp; disc, your harddrive, etc). then click the button that says upload so photobucket can copy your picture to their site.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#2. once the picture is loaded onto photobucket (and you'll be able to see it in your album), come back to EC &amp; start a post. when the post window opens up, click on the insert picture button (beside the santa smiley). that will ask you for a URL address, which is the "address" of your picture on photobuckets website.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#3. go back to photobucket (you'll need at least both sites open at once), and located under your picture will be a box that says "URL" - copy that web address &amp; paste it into the EC "insert picture" window, and click OK. voila! you shoudl be able to see your pic in the posting window of EC (i know i could).#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#try it!! i'm sure you can do it. it's not hard i promise!&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby zooka » Wed Aug 31, 2005 6:21 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#great to see pics from you BT.&nbsp; Your pup is adorable!!!&nbsp; You will have to post more of your kitties and your family!!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby goldendryad » Wed Aug 31, 2005 6:34 pm

Cute pup and cute family! Nice to see you!
goldendryad
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby babytigger » Thu Sep 01, 2005 9:15 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#thanks GD &amp; zooka...yes, i'll get more pics up eventually.....last night hubby was on the puter - :( #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#anyways.....hopefully i can get some pics this weekend of my actually doing some real riding if i can get to spotz place....hoping to...gonna try....hopefully she can take some pics!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Dee22 » Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:57 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Nice Pics BT! :) Your pup is so cute! I can definatly see both the Rotty and Doberman in him, my brother used to have a Doberman, you can see the Dobey in his face. Love him! :)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Glad you figured out how to post pics! Now you have to post more ;)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Dee22
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Dream_Merchant » Thu Sep 01, 2005 11:08 am

<font color=#006699><b><i>
Awesome pics BT!!! Your boy is goregous -- I love dobermans, but the cross in him is just fantastic, what a totally handsome boy!!

And as most have said -- now you know how to post pics, we want to see more of them *hint hint* lol
</i></b></font>
<font color=royalblue><i><b>Horse; you are truly a creature without equal - for you fly without wings, and conquer without a sword

NCAS Level One Coach</i></b></font>
Dream_Merchant

Postby babytigger » Thu Sep 01, 2005 12:04 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#LMAO guys - ok ok i'll post some more when i get a chance......can't do it at work ya know...maybe i'll be able to get soem time on the puter tonight after i take the kids shopping (schoool stuff - bleah!)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby *Giddy Up* » Tue Sep 06, 2005 8:45 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Good to finally see a picture of you!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#You know, you look like I pictured- but you should get one closer up too!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Your daughter is ADORABLE! Such a cute little girl. Same with your dog- I like how he tilts his head, so cute!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
*God forbid I go to any heaven where there are no horses*
*Giddy Up*
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Next

Return to Photo Gallery