New pics!! Q, Preston, Emerald and Me!

Have a picture of you and your horse? Post them here for everyone to enjoy.

Moderator: EC

New pics!! Q, Preston, Emerald and Me!

Postby Hev339 » Wed Aug 31, 2005 10:13 am

Hey everyone! Here are some pics of me and Q and Preston and Emerald. :D

I'm so excited we finally got some pics...but let's keep in mind, this is our first try, and mine and Q's first time jumping more than a crossrail.

Let me just say I LOVE Q, he's an awesome horse (and a challenge), and I really enjoy spending time with Emerald, too. So I really lucked out!

Me and Q standing (he knows he's beautiful. lol).

Emerald and Preston (the light sucks in this one..but it's still cute).

The VERY cool new jump that Emerald made...

Me and Q jumping...SO FUN.

Emerald and Preston jumping. :D

Me and Q again...I like this one. :)

Finally, the VERY FIRST picture of Emerald and Q together! lol.

Hope you guys enjoy them! Let us know what you think.
Hev339
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby graciespook » Wed Aug 31, 2005 10:20 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#awesome pics!!! looks like you guys are having a blast!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Postby Infamousluna » Wed Aug 31, 2005 10:21 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I think I would like to scoop up both horses and take them to my farm...I heart drafties. What are their stats?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
**The trouble with being on your high horse is having farther down to fall**
Infamousluna

Postby babytigger » Wed Aug 31, 2005 10:42 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Q is a beauty!! i love those dapples, and the steel grey points....gorgeous!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Preston looks like abig cuddly bear!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#nice pics guys & nice to see you!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#hev - glad you found a good horse to ride & a new cool horse person!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: there's no place like home! there's no place like home!

Postby horsemad! » Wed Aug 31, 2005 11:09 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"#ed_cl#Ooooh!#ed_op#SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"#ed_cl# #ed_op#IMG src="http://www.forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Happy/11.gif"#ed_cl# #ed_op#/SPAN#ed_cl#Mr. Horsemad! would looooove Q!!!#ed_op#SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"#ed_cl#  #ed_op#/SPAN#ed_cl#He always wanted a grey draft cross…#ed_op#SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"#ed_cl#  #ed_op#/SPAN#ed_cl#instead we ended up with a chestnut and white pinto…#ed_op#SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"#ed_cl#  #ed_op#/SPAN#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"#ed_cl# #ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"#ed_cl#Details on the horses, please!#ed_op#SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"#ed_cl#  #ed_op#/SPAN#ed_cl#Size, breeding, age???#ed_op#SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"#ed_cl#    #ed_op#/SPAN#ed_cl#They’re both lovely.#ed_op#SPAN style="mso-spacerun: yes"#ed_cl#  #ed_op#/SPAN#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"#ed_cl# #ed_op#?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /#ed_cl##ed_op#o:p#ed_cl##ed_op#/o:p#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"#ed_cl# #ed_op#o:p#ed_cl##ed_op#/o:p#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
~~ Stupid should hurt! ~~
Jimmy Wofford
horsemad!
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Emerald » Wed Aug 31, 2005 11:32 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Yes it is a lot of fun ! The Outdoor Arena has perfect Footing!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Q is a Holsteiner, 7 this year,#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Preston is a Shire/Thrb. 6 this year.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Actually I made all the jumps over the summer, now I know why jumps are soo expensive, they are a lot of work.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Emerald

Postby Emerald » Wed Aug 31, 2005 2:59 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Both my boys had a slow start this year a combination of injuries to me and the boys, and finding someone who could appreciate Q, his talent and deal with his intelligence, he is giving me the look, "can you handle it?" as I just got on him for the picture. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hev's first vertical on Q, still sorting their personalities out, by the end of the ride Hev had Q's respect which is quite an accomplishment. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Emerald

Postby Shoal » Wed Aug 31, 2005 3:13 pm

You own my dream horse - Q!!!!!
Warmblood/ Dapple Grey! So jealous!!!

I like the fourth picture of you jumping Q. It's as if he's looking down at the jump and thinking, "what in the world am I doing going over this"! LOL....
Shoal

Postby zooka » Wed Aug 31, 2005 6:17 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#those are great pics and the gras is soo green everything around me is brown and dead from the heat and sun!!!  I like Q too my horse used to be dapple grey but now she is white and becoming flea bitten....  owning a grey is like owning a horse that keeps changing colours on you!!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Hev339 » Wed Aug 31, 2005 8:57 pm

Glad you guys like the pictures.

It was really great jumping Q, he took a little time to figure out, but I think by the end I had the hang of it...hopefully things will get better from there!
I'll join the club...Q is a great horse! Emerald is very lucky to have him.

AND, let's not forget about Preston! He is the cutest "little guy" I have met. :D
Hev339
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Dream_Merchant » Wed Aug 31, 2005 10:04 pm

<font color=#006699><b><i>
Awesome pictures Hev!!!

Q is a real speccy horse -- gotta love those greys!! Glad to see your having a blast as well... and omg *drools* look at the lovely scenary behind you!!! lucky lucky!!
</i></b></font>
<font color=royalblue><i><b>Horse; you are truly a creature without equal - for you fly without wings, and conquer without a sword

NCAS Level One Coach</i></b></font>
Dream_Merchant

Postby Serenity » Thu Sep 01, 2005 2:38 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hey Hev...that's GREAT that you are really enjoying Q. He is SO handsome. I was with Emerald (I am her "adopted" daughter by the way) the day she got Q, when we first saw him he still had that handsome look but he was very dark, and not as tall or filled out. Since then he has grown, filled out and lightened up, you can really see his dapples now. He is absolutely gorgeous, very majestic looking. He does know it too. He is very kind and forgiving, he always tried to please you, and when he messes up it actually looks like he's gonna cry, he's very good at showing his emotion, what a character he is, lol. Now Preston....shhh...he's really mine, Emerlad likes to pretend he's hers. Lol. Nah, I wish though, I have loved Preston for the last 3 years...actually I think it's 4 now, wow! He was all bum...and gangly..now he's a big suck, a big teddy bear. Lol. He's so funny, he acts so clumsy and lazy sometimes, then other times he really tries to strut his stuff, I just love him. Wait to go Hev and Emerald!!!! Hug Q and Preston for me! I shall visit soon!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
~* Serenity Love *~
Serenity
Groupie
Groupie

Postby Sodapoppers » Fri Sep 02, 2005 11:59 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl##ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl#Hey, i thought i replied to this thread but i guess it didn't go through #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Sad/7.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl##ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl##ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl#Anywho&nbsp; you guys look great! It looks like Preston has grown out-wise since I last saw him!#ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl##ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl##ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl#You guys look good jumping too...the jumps look better than&nbsp; you even told me Emerald :D #ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*`·-»
Grab Life by the Sodapoppers
Sodapoppers
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Hev339 » Sat Sep 03, 2005 9:05 pm

Serenity and SP...thanks!
I am in love with Q now.
I had my last ride on him for a while on Friday, and we put a running martingale on him, and he was AMAZING. No speedbumps, or anything.
Since I'm off to school now, it will be a few weeks before I get to see the boys again...so Emerald will have to hug them for ALL of us. :lol:
Hev339
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby *Giddy Up* » Mon Sep 05, 2005 10:29 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Nice pictures!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#lol, you can tell Q thinks he's gorgeous! And Preston looks like quite the Teddy Bear!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#You built that jump yourself Emerald? That's a good job! They're tough aren't they!! Blasted things...(have made a few standards myself)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
*God forbid I go to any heaven where there are no horses*
*Giddy Up*
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Emerald » Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:31 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Yes, Q would like to be Boss Horse, The old Appy is boss right now. He loves attention from people, he is amazingly gentle when children want to pat him. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Preston is a Teddy Bear , although he is "touch me here but don't touch there" He enjoys being with just me, not needing a buddy in the barn with him. He has those melting eyes!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Although I get most of the wood pieces for my jumps from the home builder&nbsp; (left over pieces)&nbsp;I work for, some stuff I buy . Need to visit the "Dollar Store" for some more Colourful Flowers. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#My next jump will be Bigger, Hmmmm how can I make it easy??? #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Thinking/2.gif"#ed_cl#All those screws and Brackets, wood to Cut,&nbsp;and Holes to Drill !!! #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Emerald

Return to Photo Gallery