All 3

Have a picture of you and your horse? Post them here for everyone to enjoy.

Moderator: EC

All 3

Postby zooka » Wed Aug 31, 2005 6:28 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I have only ever posted pictures of my baby Galen but I do have 2 other horses who up until now did not have pictures on the computer for me to use!  Zooka is the grey 17.2 hh 16 year old mother of Galen and she is pregnant again.  Gideon is the 16.2 dark bay 17 year olf gelding who used to show Grand Prix dressage.  I have had both of them since they were 3 and of course Galen since she was born.  All of them are Hannoverians.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hope you enjoy! #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Zooka not a great shot but you get the idea#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG src="http://mylittlesite.woodyscreation.org/gallery/albums/userpics/normal_zooka1.jpg"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Gideon getting ready at a show#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG src="http://mylittlesite.woodyscreation.org/gallery/albums/userpics/normal_gidkid.jpg"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#There is already a thread on Galen so I will leave her out of this one!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Terry3025 » Wed Aug 31, 2005 6:31 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Wow!  Very nice!  The bay is gorgeous!  And Grand Prix, holy cow!  Do you have any under saddle pictures????  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I can see where Galen gets her good looks from!  Who was her sire?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
"Competitive riding should be classical riding at its best." -Charles de Kunffy

"God forbid that I should go to any heaven in which there are no horses." -R. B. Cunningham Graham
Terry3025

Postby zooka » Wed Aug 31, 2005 6:37 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#her sire is an old but gorgeous stud in the states names Graf Goetz.  We did the AI method for breeding.  I'll have to look I am not great with taking pictures....#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Dream_Merchant » Wed Aug 31, 2005 10:09 pm

<font color=#006699><b><i>
Oh they are goregous!!

Graf Goetz -- would be by Graf Grannus or Graf Top or something like that would he?
</i></b></font>
<font color=royalblue><i><b>Horse; you are truly a creature without equal - for you fly without wings, and conquer without a sword

NCAS Level One Coach</i></b></font>
Dream_Merchant

Postby jax » Thu Sep 01, 2005 8:22 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Here is Graf Goetz...#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG src="http://home.att.net/~onthebit/grafgotztrot.jpg"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
<b>Practice makes progress</b>
jax
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Easter » Thu Sep 01, 2005 8:37 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Zooka - is Gideon the same Gideon who used to be at Queenswood Stables in Navan?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Easter

Postby babytigger » Thu Sep 01, 2005 9:09 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#nice beasties you got there zooka - they are all beautiful!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: there's no place like home! there's no place like home!

Postby zooka » Thu Sep 01, 2005 4:56 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#yes easter he would be but he is not there any more he is at a different barn....&nbsp; How did you know that?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby zooka » Thu Sep 01, 2005 5:01 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#
#ed_op#P#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size=2#ed_cl##ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl#Graf Götz#ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl# is by Götz, who comes from the old foundation lines of Goldfisch II, who sired the exceptional Grand Prix jumper Gladstone, ridden by Hugo Simon, with whom he won the first Volvo World Cup in 1979. Gladstone and Hugo Simon were over a decade nearly invincible in the international Grand Prixs. The dam’s sire of Götz, the Thoroughbred stallion Adlerschild xx, is equally important. He is the dam’s sire of the most successful jumper in the world in the 1980’s, Deister, the three time European jumper champion, ridden by Paul Schöckemohle. They both won nearly every Grand Prix around the world. The Goldfisch II line has a tremendous influence in the international shows in dressage and jumping. Gigolo, the multiple winner of international dressage Grand Prixs, winner of the Olympic Gold Medals, is an offspring of this Hanoverian G-line. His sire Grenadier is by Grande, who traces back to the foundation sire Goldfisch II. #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT size=2#ed_cl##ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl#Graf Götz’s#ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl# dam’s sire is the Hanoverian stallion Wotan, who comes from a second important Hanoverian foundation stallion line, the F-line. Since Wotan was born in 1947, he is mostly only found in the third generations of approved stallions or sporhorses. He is the grandsire of stallions like Akteull, who sired very successful dressage horses and high-priced auction horses for the Hanoverian and Oldenburg Elite Auctions. He is the grandsire of Gutenberg, who sired the the international Grand Prix dressage horse Good Mood, ridden by Susan Dutta in international shows in Europe. He also is the grandsire of the exceptional stallion Raphael, by Ramiro, who sires international competitors for both disciplines. #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT size=2#ed_cl##ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl#Graf Götz’s#ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl# third generationof pedigree includes the stallions Ablegar, who is from the very old foundation line of the Thoroughbred stallion Adeptus xx, who sired the Hanoverian A-line. #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#kind of long but that is his pedigree line.&nbsp; I got it from the website for the barn he is standing stud at right now&nbsp; #ed_op#A href="http://www.rougemontsporthorses.com/"#ed_cl#http://www.rougemontsporthorses.com/#ed_op#/A#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Easter » Fri Sep 02, 2005 7:29 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hi Zooka - I usd to ride at Queenswood&nbsp; about 15 years ago (wow - do I feel old saying that!). I worked there on Saturday's and Gideon was very young when I was there - I mucked out your boy's stall a few times! I left shortly after he got there. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Do you mind me asking where you keep your horses? They are beautiful BTW!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Easter

Postby Shoal » Fri Sep 02, 2005 10:33 am

Grand Prix! Wow, did you take him to that level or was it someone else?

All three of your horses are beautiful!!!!
Shoal

Postby zooka » Fri Sep 02, 2005 4:52 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Easter Zooka is at a private barn close to Navan and while I am in school Galen and Gideon are in Sudbury with my coach/ friend who has the time to take care of them that I don't....&nbsp; but i visit as often as I can.&nbsp; hehe I hope Gid did not scare you away he was quite the wild child in his younger years #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Teasing/1.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Shoal I did young rider and could do a great test until I actually competed... I freeze at shows and have since learned I am not good with competition.&nbsp; My then coach was the one who showed Grand Prix....&nbsp; but I love playing around with all the different moves on him!!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby flashgordon » Sat Sep 03, 2005 12:18 pm

HI!!#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
I used to ride at Queenswood too!! Oh how small the world is...#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
i was thinking the same as Easter, but Zooka was my clue!! I remeber both of them very clearly!! #ed_op#br#ed_cl#
I rode there a long while ago too!!!#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
flashgordon
Groupie
Groupie

Postby zooka » Sat Sep 03, 2005 12:21 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#hehe it is a small world... either of you want to reveal who you are or pm me...&nbsp; I remembver a lot fo people who have gone through qws and I always wonder what has happened to many of them.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Easter » Tue Sep 06, 2005 9:05 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#zooka - you have a pm ;)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Easter

Postby *Giddy Up* » Tue Sep 06, 2005 8:38 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Gorgeous looking horses!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
*God forbid I go to any heaven where there are no horses*
*Giddy Up*
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC