"Spoiled Horse".... do I need to say more?

Have a picture of you and your horse? Post them here for everyone to enjoy.

Moderator: EC

"Spoiled Horse".... do I need to say more?

Postby Centaur » Fri Sep 02, 2005 11:33 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl#he and the dog fight for who goes in first!#ed_op#IMG src="http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b291/Centaur_/ComeonIcantwait.jpg"#ed_cl##ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Miniatures are like potato chips--- you just can't have one!!

Miniature Horses are the Real 1/4 Horse !!
Centaur
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Centaur » Fri Sep 02, 2005 11:38 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl#oooooppps, resized LOL#ed_op#IMG style="WIDTH: 367px; HEIGHT: 273px" height=845 src="http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b291/Centaur_/ComeonIcantwait.jpg" width=1252#ed_cl##ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#

Centaur
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Centaur » Fri Sep 02, 2005 11:43 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG src="http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b291/Centaur_/TontoDoesDishes2.jpg"#ed_cl##ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl#I want the rest of that!#ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#

Centaur
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Marty_Jones » Fri Sep 02, 2005 11:47 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Thats sooooo AWSOME!!!!!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
~STEPH~

You ask me to show you poetry in motion.... I'll show you a horse.

My horse is better then any guy! he wont cheat, he wont lie, and he listens to all my problems and never tells a soul. Love Marty My 'lil snot head.
Marty_Jones
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Centaur » Fri Sep 02, 2005 11:48 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG style="WIDTH: 225px; HEIGHT: 240px" height=347 src="http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b291/Centaur_/TontoHouse.jpg" width=308#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# hay, get away from my cubes ya mutt!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#

Centaur
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Centaur » Fri Sep 02, 2005 11:55 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG style="WIDTH: 254px; HEIGHT: 202px" height=523 src="http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b291/Centaur_/P0001189.jpg" width=589#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Now, do I get a Tim Horton whole wheat carrot muffin...    #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#

Centaur
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Centaur » Sat Sep 03, 2005 12:26 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG height=232 src="http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b291/Centaur_/WalkOnBeach1.jpg" width=378#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#nice quite walks on the beach trail#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#

Centaur
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Centaur » Sat Sep 03, 2005 12:30 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG height=206 src="http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b291/Centaur_/KathTonto.jpg" width=322#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# gf even likes to walk  the trail till dark. ( tonto says "I know I heard a duck over there" )#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#

Centaur
Newbies
Newbies

Postby graciespook » Sat Sep 03, 2005 7:35 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Veerry cute...that would be my miniature if I had one!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Postby Dream_Merchant » Sat Sep 03, 2005 8:27 am

<font color=#006699><b><i>
Awwww that is so adorable!!! haha I want one -- he can run under the jumps while I jump over them!!
</i></b></font>
<font color=royalblue><i><b>Horse; you are truly a creature without equal - for you fly without wings, and conquer without a sword

NCAS Level One Coach</i></b></font>
Dream_Merchant

Postby zooka » Sat Sep 03, 2005 8:29 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#omg that is priceless!!&nbsp; hehe my dog s around that same size... but in a horse it is so adorably small!!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Eileen » Sat Sep 03, 2005 9:45 am

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#soooo ...like uhhh.... is your horse house (car) broken....I mean does he ever have an "oops" moment.&nbsp; ??? lol #ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#P#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

The only horse one can truly trust is a dead one!!!
Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Dream_Merchant » Sat Sep 03, 2005 9:59 am

Eileen wrote:soooo ...like uhhh.... is your horse house (car) broken....I mean does he ever have an "oops" moment.  ??? lol

I was too tempted to ask that!!! hahaha -- so yer... err.. does he??
</i></b></font>
<font color=royalblue><i><b>Horse; you are truly a creature without equal - for you fly without wings, and conquer without a sword

Dream_Merchant

Postby Eileen » Sat Sep 03, 2005 10:15 am

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl#Good work DM. leave the dirty work and personal questions to Eileen, you knew that I would not be able to sit here without asking didn't you&nbsp; lol....#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Dream_Merchant » Sat Sep 03, 2005 10:32 am

At least noone will think I'm the pervert from down under now!! *whoop whoop*

We had a piglet house trained... she used to squeal like mad until you put it outside, if you said "do wee wees", it would literally squat straight away and turn around waiting for you to pick her up and bring her back inside... she was so adorable!!
</i></b></font>

Dream_Merchant

Postby MyAmigo&Marty » Sat Sep 03, 2005 11:17 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#omg that is adorable lol I wish Icould do that lol Was it fun bringing him in your house and your car ...or did he make a big mess#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Kristyn:)
MyAmigo&Marty
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Pony Hunter » Sat Sep 03, 2005 8:39 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#omg he is ADORABLE! #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#*steals pony* hehehehe#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Pony Hunter

Postby Centaur » Sun Sep 04, 2005 1:34 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl#He is one very smart equine, took 3 days to house train and no he doesn't mess the truck either. I've been teaching him to bow and he's almost got it! #ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl#P.S.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; I'm gonna post a in "Memory" of a very special Mini I had some years ago. He was&nbsp; a dwarf Mini, I mean really tiny. At 3yrs he was only 19", he came down with a real bad lung infection and this was a common problem&nbsp;with him. here is a pic of him at 8mths old and a human baby to compare his size. I really still miss him#ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/depressed.gif"#ed_cl#.#ed_op#IMG style="WIDTH: 265px; HEIGHT: 271px" height=339 src="http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b291/Centaur_/In%20Memory%20of%20%20Peanut/PG0.jpg" width=311#ed_cl#&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; #ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#

Centaur
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Eileen » Sun Sep 04, 2005 8:56 pm

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl#AAAWWWHHHH!...what an adorable little fella....what's not to love&nbsp; #ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby *Giddy Up* » Sun Sep 04, 2005 9:03 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Aww! So cute! #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#And look at that dwarf&nbsp; mini!! Hee hee!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
*God forbid I go to any heaven where there are no horses*
*Giddy Up*
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Next

Return to Photo Gallery