My little babies of 2005

Have a picture of you and your horse? Post them here for everyone to enjoy.

Moderator: EC

My little babies of 2005

Postby Leena » Wed Sep 07, 2005 6:43 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hello everyone,#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#These are pics of 2005 babies, the main reasons why I did not ride this summer. Hopefully, those little terribles will grow so I can have the great pleasure to back and ride them !#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#A href="http://community.webshots.com/user/elenes100"#ed_cl#http://community.webshots.com/user/elenes100#ed_op#/A#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Panthère, my Canadian breed yearling has been shown at Futurity and he did very well despite a lack of training and experience from my part. That was fun to see how well he behave during that day. He has become huge for such a young horse !!! I don't think he knows he is a stud which is good with me.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#This year we had 2 colts:#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Lancer is a Trakehner cross with my mare Leena. His sire Ducati is by Graditz and Merkur, and Leena is a Swiss Warmblood cross. Lancer is tall and refine, nice handsome colt.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Dancer is by Dr.Pepper, hanoverian with my mare Surprise, Canadian breed. As he turn black, we might see this one gray later on. He is a big guy, stocky but an incredible light gait.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Have fun !#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Leena#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Leena
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Eileen » Wed Sep 07, 2005 8:14 am

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl#Now that has got to make it all worth while  (not much riding this summer)  lol  They are all cute little guys..#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

The only horse one can truly trust is a dead one!!!
Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby xena_n_joss » Wed Sep 07, 2005 9:31 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#awwww, sooo cute!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
When something goes wrong in a show, it's actually the best time because you learn from it. You ask yourself 'what can I do better?' When everything goes OK, you don't ask yourself that question --- ANKY
xena_n_joss
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby babytigger » Wed Sep 07, 2005 10:53 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#very cute!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: there's no place like home! there's no place like home!

Postby zooka » Wed Sep 07, 2005 11:20 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I love babies!!!!  nice pics#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Leena » Wed Sep 07, 2005 8:07 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Thanks a lot !!!!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Now, as weaning time now coming, I cannot tell you how I feel to RIDE again !!!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#November......November...Normally I hate November but this year I will love it !!!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Leena#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Leena
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby goldendryad » Thu Sep 08, 2005 12:17 am

Love the babies, they are little darlings, especially the apple tree pic. Oooh, and I really like Panthere....he's stunning!!!
goldendryad
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Leena » Thu Sep 08, 2005 6:45 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Goldendryad,#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#You bet ! Actually he is 15 months and sooooo handsome, sweat you would think he is geld.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Even in the breed, at Futurity he was a lot bigger than any other horses of his age. My husband has been saying all year he would be at 17 hands...I kept telling him this is not a good idea.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Personnaly, I like 16 hands horses. I really don't know in what discipline he will perform the best; we just keep taking care of him, training in hand for the moment. He spend his life outdoor in a large pasture until I wean the colts and the 3 of them will spend winter together. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Actually he is 15.1 hands. This is tall for a Canadian breed.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Thanks !!!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Leena#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Leena
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Shoal » Thu Sep 08, 2005 1:47 pm

I like the chestnut, is he the swb/trek???

What do you plan on doing with them? Sell, or keep for yourself?

There beautiful horses!!!!
Shoal

Postby Leena » Thu Sep 08, 2005 2:55 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Thanks Shoal !!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#The chestnut one is for sale; he is trakehner/swiss warmblood. He will be very tall, 17 hands probably; actually he is 13 hands at 3.5 months old.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#He is very intelligent, friendly and very quiet. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I am not in a rush to sell him, but he is. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#We plan to keep the other one for the moment. Panthère, our Canadian horse is definitaly staying home too as I plan to start backing him and probably he will be at stud at 3 yo.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Leena#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Leena
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Return to Photo Gallery