My Awesome Dream!!

Have a picture of you and your horse? Post them here for everyone to enjoy.

Moderator: EC

My Awesome Dream!!

Postby Sodapoppers » Wed Sep 07, 2005 8:20 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl#Today was my first day doing a little x-rail course with Dream. I've jumped him about a grand total of 4 times before. It was really good, i felt very confident, secure, and steady. I only slightly hit his mouth once. So here are some pics that got snapped while we were whipping around. He was SUCH a good boy and he LOVES jumping. He almost dragged me into one jump, I got him turned just in time. I was trying to turn before it and NOOOOOOO he wanted to go OVER it! and when we got to one line with 2 jumps in a row boy he wanted to GO! It was a constant check check check approaching the fence :D And he saved my butt when we came into a fence a little too sharp and on a TOTAL angle - my friend thought for sure he was going to refuse but he didn't even hesitiate! He is SUCH a good boy! And when he got away from me on the one line where he rushes a little my butt bounced out of the saddle and i was thrown off balance a little, and he moved right back under me and stopped :D #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Love/25.gif"#ed_cl#  He's so awesome I #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Love/2.gif"#ed_cl# love him so much! And so, without further ado! (k i know in one pic i am jumping too soon and my leg went back a bit but meh i can't be perfect the 4th time right? ;) ) #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Image#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Image#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Image#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Image#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Image#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*`·-»
Grab Life by the Sodapoppers
Sodapoppers
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Dream_Merchant » Wed Sep 07, 2005 8:26 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#EM#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Verdana color=#006699 size=2#ed_cl#*cheerfully dances around that she has seen some of these pictures before they were even posted on EC* mwahahahahaha!!   #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Happy/4.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#I love Dream SP -- he totally looks like he is enjoying every single moment of jumping!! I can see him lining up that second fence in the third picture down there; "Hang on Mum, I know what I'm doing!!" hahaha. Totally gorgeous -- well done SP!#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/EM#ed_cl##ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
<font color=royalblue><i><b>Horse; you are truly a creature without equal - for you fly without wings, and conquer without a sword

NCAS Level One Coach</i></b></font>
Dream_Merchant

Postby Pony Hunter » Wed Sep 07, 2005 8:36 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Awesome!!!#ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//smiley20.gif"#ed_cl# Thats so cute how he loves jumping so much. You&nbsp;have to &nbsp;take him to a hunter show now lol! My greenie is The Queen of draging to fences.I like water ski to the jumps #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//smiley17.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Pony Hunter

Postby babytigger » Wed Sep 07, 2005 10:16 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#great SP!! he does like to jump.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#DM - i saw them too.... ;)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: there's no place like home! there's no place like home!

Postby goldendryad » Thu Sep 08, 2005 12:20 am

Wow, he looks awesome there. Definately enjoying himself!!!!! Congrats!
goldendryad
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby chenders01 » Thu Sep 08, 2005 7:19 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Great pics, Soda!!&nbsp; Dream seems to be really into it and enjoying himself.&nbsp; I love the look on his face in that fourth pic.&nbsp; He looks sooo intense LOL!!&nbsp; #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Good job!&nbsp; It looks like you are both having a TON of fun #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Happy/11.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
chenders01
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby horsemad! » Thu Sep 08, 2005 11:49 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#P class=MsoNormal style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG src="http://www.forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Happy/11.gif"#ed_cl#Those are some wacky ½ chaps!!!#ed_op#/P#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
~~ Stupid should hurt! ~~
Jimmy Wofford
horsemad!
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby chenders01 » Thu Sep 08, 2005 12:23 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I *LOFF* those half-chaps!!&nbsp; Those are the ones from England, right?&nbsp; I was going to order some (in a different pattern) but figured the duties and taxes would kill me when they hit the border.&nbsp; #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
chenders01
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby xena_n_joss » Thu Sep 08, 2005 2:38 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#actually chenders when I bought my Anky coat from England the extra costs were only 25$, the anky coat was over 150$ though and it does go by cost... #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Nice pics SP, he really does look like he is enjoying himself!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
When something goes wrong in a show, it's actually the best time because you learn from it. You ask yourself 'what can I do better?' When everything goes OK, you don't ask yourself that question --- ANKY
xena_n_joss
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Sodapoppers » Thu Sep 08, 2005 2:46 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#0060bf#ed_cl#Hey Chenders, yep they are from england! Didn't get nailed with anything other than the designated shipping! cost me $75 in total :D#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
. ·'´)
¸.·´¸.·´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´ ¸.·´
¸.·´¸.·*`·-»
Grab Life by the Sodapoppers
Sodapoppers
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby zooka » Thu Sep 08, 2005 4:28 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#great job SP dream seems to be having fun!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby *Giddy Up* » Thu Sep 08, 2005 9:18 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#ooo, looks exciting!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Wow, I've never seen half chaps like that before. At first I thought they were polos (there were some girls at my barn who did that for chaps).#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
*God forbid I go to any heaven where there are no horses*
*Giddy Up*
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Return to Photo Gallery