Pics from Ashlands

Have a picture of you and your horse? Post them here for everyone to enjoy.

Moderator: EC

Pics from Ashlands

Postby TackOhBelle » Thu Sep 08, 2005 6:18 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Here is a link to the pics of dusty and i from our only show together this yr.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#A href="http://community.webshots.com/album/445949868giDqzS"#ed_cl#http://community.webshots.com/album/445949868giDqzS#ed_op#/A#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
TackOhBelle
Newbies
Newbies

Postby *Giddy Up* » Thu Sep 08, 2005 9:12 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#ooo, nice pictures! Looks like you had fun. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
*God forbid I go to any heaven where there are no horses*
*Giddy Up*
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Pony Hunter » Fri Sep 09, 2005 7:14 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Nice pics! Are you going to the jumper clinic at Ashland? #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Pony Hunter

Postby TackOhBelle » Fri Sep 09, 2005 8:09 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#nope, wont be going to the clinic. i hope to be riding at westar soon, but i highly doubt that i will be doing the clinic. when is it anyways? maybe i should go and watch!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
TackOhBelle
Newbies
Newbies

Postby Dream_Merchant » Fri Sep 09, 2005 8:23 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#EM#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Verdana color=#006699 size=2#ed_cl#There are some super pictures there TOB!!#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#In the first picture, it looks like your horse is jumping really flat -- now, I know like, absolutely nothing about your hunter classes, but are they supposed to jump a little flat and low over the fences?? I've also noticed, the horses don't tuck their legs right up, is this part of the whole "hunter" class as well??#ed_op#BR#ed_cl##ed_op#BR#ed_cl#Just curious is all #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Teasing/2.gif"#ed_cl# #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/EM#ed_cl##ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
<font color=royalblue><i><b>Horse; you are truly a creature without equal - for you fly without wings, and conquer without a sword

NCAS Level One Coach</i></b></font>
Dream_Merchant

Postby babytigger » Fri Sep 09, 2005 10:13 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#nice pics ToB!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: there's no place like home! there's no place like home!

Postby Leena » Fri Sep 09, 2005 10:40 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#TOB, really nice pics, nice horse and good rider !!!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Keep up the good work !!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Leena#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Leena
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby TackOhBelle » Fri Sep 09, 2005 10:45 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#He does jump really flat but its quite comfortable to ride. He is what George Morris would call a splinter belly horse. he doesnt round over the jump and just barely makes it over with his belly. His limit would be at 3 foot. He could also be a little tighter over the fence below the knees, but i guess it is kinda the style. I would like to see a tighter forearm though. He makes a great eq horse! doesnt throw you out of position.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
TackOhBelle
Newbies
Newbies

Return to Photo Gallery