and here is simon!!!!!!!!!!

Have a picture of you and your horse? Post them here for everyone to enjoy.

Moderator: EC

Postby Foxie » Tue Sep 13, 2005 8:08 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#He's adorable!!!! I LOVE Dobbies.  They are my fav  dog breed. My aunt had one on her farm..she was amazing. She looked mean but was the sweatest dog ever. And how cool did Higgins look with "The Lads" beside him?? #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Teasing/12.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Tips: absolutly no playing tug of war with him. It makes them aggressive. Make sure you don't leave food out all day. Food is out only at feeding time. I heard that dogs will think they rule the house if you leave the food out.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Most importantly...socialize the puppy and go to dog training course. Also there's this doggy expert on T.V I think his name is Stanley Coren?? He's amazing. It's on the learning channel. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#GOOD LUCK!!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Foxie
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

=o)

Postby JessnMarsh » Wed Sep 14, 2005 11:37 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Your puppy is so cute!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I have a red doberman, I'll try to post a picture if I can get it to work.  Your boy is just too sweet!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Dobermans really are the greatest dogs imo heeheehee.  But I think everyone that has ever owned one says that.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG src="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v607/Stahr01/stack.jpg"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Somewhere...somewhere in time's own space
There must be some sweet pastured place
Where creeks sing on and tall trees grow
Some Paradise where horses go,
For by the love that guides my pen
I know great horses live again...
-Stanley Harrison
JessnMarsh
Groupie
Groupie

Previous

Return to Photo Gallery