and here is simon!!!!!!!!!!

Have a picture of you and your horse? Post them here for everyone to enjoy.

Moderator: EC

and here is simon!!!!!!!!!!

Postby xena_n_joss » Sun Sep 11, 2005 6:59 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Verdana color=#ff007f#ed_cl#Well me and my bf went to get Simon today!  He slept on my lap the entire way home, what a cutie. And he only cried bit when we first got him home. #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Verdana color=#ff007f#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Verdana color=#ff007f#ed_cl#He has his little "room" set up in the house for now. Its a little mud room and he has a huge doggie cusion and his food and water and toys... and paper, though the place where we got him actually had the dogs outside so he actually seems to be more content doing his business outdoors. #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Verdana color=#ff007f#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Verdana color=#ff007f#ed_cl#He was the biggest and fattest dog there hehe. #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Verdana color=#ff007f#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Verdana color=#ff007f#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG src="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v233/joss_n_xena/simon1.jpg"#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Verdana color=#ff007f#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG src="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v233/joss_n_xena/simon2.jpg"#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
When something goes wrong in a show, it's actually the best time because you learn from it. You ask yourself 'what can I do better?' When everything goes OK, you don't ask yourself that question --- ANKY
xena_n_joss
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby zooka » Sun Sep 11, 2005 7:06 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#what a cutie!!!  I love the pudgy puppy tummy!!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Magic » Sun Sep 11, 2005 7:11 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#He's so cute! What breed is he?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Magic
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby xena_n_joss » Sun Sep 11, 2005 8:01 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#ya hes pretty fat.... haha the breeder told us he was over weight and not to let him get any fatter... #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#oh ya, he is a Doberman. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
When something goes wrong in a show, it's actually the best time because you learn from it. You ask yourself 'what can I do better?' When everything goes OK, you don't ask yourself that question --- ANKY
xena_n_joss
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Megan Ball » Sun Sep 11, 2005 8:47 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#OMG Xena he is so CUTE AND PUDGY!!!! Are you gonna keep his ears down?? Or are you gonna crop them?? My Kayla's ears are down, but I really like the look of the up ears. Although I really don't like the way that they get them up. Good luck with Simon!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Rocket - TB
Kenzie - Arabian
Peanut - pony
Toffee - Welsh x pony
Whisper - Spotted Draft
Megan Ball

Postby Infamousluna » Mon Sep 12, 2005 3:00 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I think Simon suits him very well! What a little cutie. Dobbies are right up there in my favourite breeds.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Congrats!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
**The trouble with being on your high horse is having farther down to fall**
Infamousluna

Postby babytigger » Mon Sep 12, 2005 7:39 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#he's a cutie alright!! what a pudgy tummy!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#i'd keep his ears down, unless you plan on showing him - why bother with the expense of having them cropped?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: there's no place like home! there's no place like home!

Postby xena_n_joss » Mon Sep 12, 2005 9:09 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#haha ya "pudgy" lol.... he such a little suck too... cant wait till hes 110 pounds trying to sit on our laps haha j/k#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#We arn't going to crop his ears, he is only a pet puppy. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
xena_n_joss
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Kaleena » Mon Sep 12, 2005 10:09 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Awe!! Xena he is adorable!! (I'm glad to read that your are keeping his ears the way they are...they are way cuter with floppy ears)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Just about 3 weeks until my puppy comes home! Yay for puppies, keep us updated on his progress :)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Kaleena
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby jax » Mon Sep 12, 2005 12:05 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Aww, what a CUTIE!!!!  And such a little porker!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Simon suits him!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
<b>Practice makes progress</b>
jax
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby chenders01 » Mon Sep 12, 2005 1:24 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Awwww!!&nbsp; He is sooooo cuuuute!!&nbsp; I can admire him now, since he's a puppy.&nbsp; Once he's full-grown I won't be wanting to meet up with him in a dark alley...dobies kinda scare me (I'm not a "dog" person).&nbsp; #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Love that pudgy tum-tum.&nbsp; What a little porker!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
chenders01
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby babytigger » Mon Sep 12, 2005 2:00 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#chenders - they are/can be&nbsp;very friendly loyal dogs, family dogs......but i understand - no one wants to meet my guy even in the daylight, let alone a dark alley! #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: there's no place like home! there's no place like home!

Postby xena_n_joss » Mon Sep 12, 2005 2:13 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#aww chenders hehe, the breeder where we got him had full grown dobermans and they were so friendly. They seem to like to stay around their owner or house too. Even the little puppy will not go anywhere very far from us when hes outside. Though I realize that might change a bit once he gets older and more curious. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Im glad that people are scared of them though, that was part of the point in getting him. So he;d be kind of like protection, like if I go for a walk in the evening by myself ect... for the house at stuff too. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I like his pudgy stomach too.. its so squishy hehe. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
xena_n_joss
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby chenders01 » Mon Sep 12, 2005 2:14 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I *love* dogs...I'm just a little nervous of the big ones until I'm comfortable with the fact that they're not going to rip my face off!&nbsp; #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
chenders01
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby tbbrat » Mon Sep 12, 2005 2:31 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#He's adorable, Xena - such a cute little face!&nbsp; #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Meddle not in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
tbbrat
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Pretty_Pony72 » Mon Sep 12, 2005 5:14 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT size=6#ed_cl#OMG!!!!!!!!!! #ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT size=3#ed_cl#Cutest thing i have ever seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i heart it lol#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Sometimes you have to trust what a horse did was right
Pretty_Pony72
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Shêtân » Mon Sep 12, 2005 5:19 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#EM#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT color=#82393c#ed_cl#SOOOOOOOO CUTEE!!!!!! have fin with him!!#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/EM#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
I learned a safety rule
I don’t know who to thank
Don't stand between the reservation and the
corporate bank
They send in federal tanks
It isn’t nice but it’s reality
-Buffy Sainte-Marie
Shêtân
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby TackOhBelle » Mon Sep 12, 2005 6:46 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#What an adorable boy! My "puppy" is now 8. when&nbsp;i am done school i will be getting a dobe. the one we have now is our 3rd one and all have been sweet tempered boys. i hope u have fun with yours! where abouts did u get him? from what breeder? i will show u a pic of my boy!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#A href="http://community.webshots.com/photo/95796764/98544325ZyUUxA"#ed_cl#http://community.webshots.com/photo/95796764/98544325ZyUUxA#ed_op#/A#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
TackOhBelle
Newbies
Newbies

Postby xena_n_joss » Mon Sep 12, 2005 9:29 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#awww so cute tackohbelle! We got him from someone outside of Bowmanville. He is not actually registered or anything. The breeder said that her dogs have a line of some german doberman that is not aloud in canada (kind of like pit bulls now)... But the dogs are so sweet and only bred for pets anyways. And her dogs were so nice that I am not worried. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Do you have any training tips? My bf is kind of freaking out, he wants to do everything so perfect. He has been reading up on training but he wants some info from&nbsp;real people who have raised them. &nbsp;It is a big responsibility though and I know he will be fine, ecspecially when he stops crying in the night I think. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
xena_n_joss
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Megan Ball » Tue Sep 13, 2005 7:37 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#The clicker and treat method works really well for dogs! Or you can just try small treats held in the hand for different stuff like sitting, lying down...etc. As well handle your puppy's food while he's eating it. Aggresive behavior when when eating is NOT ALLOWED! It can lead to possesive behavior for toys etc... This just doesn't go for aggresive breeds this goes for every puppy in training. I have other tips as well but I'd take up the entire page as training anything takes a lot to explain in writing. You can PM if you'd like. And I'll see you at the BBQ!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Rocket - TB
Kenzie - Arabian
Peanut - pony
Toffee - Welsh x pony
Whisper - Spotted Draft
Megan Ball

Next

Return to Photo Gallery