How to post pictures

Have a picture of you and your horse? Post them here for everyone to enjoy.

Moderator: EC

How to post pictures

Postby Keetee » Tue Sep 13, 2005 7:17 pm

I know this was explained before but can someone give me some
directions on how to post pictures as well as how to get a picture into
my avatar?  
Keetee
Groupie
Groupie

Postby *Giddy Up* » Tue Sep 13, 2005 8:23 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Ok, to post a picture in a post, you must first have the picture on an online account. Once they are there, click on the square box in the menu right above the post boz that has what appears to be a sun (although grey) and mountains with a yellow back ground. In that space, post the URL of your picture (which should be given on your picture website- I suggest photobucket- it's free). Then click ok and you're set!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Now, to post one for your avatar, you go into "Profile" and as you scroll down there's an option there to download your own picture. There you can either paste in the URL again or "Browse" for a picture you'd like. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
*God forbid I go to any heaven where there are no horses*
*Giddy Up*
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Georgian C » Thu Sep 15, 2005 8:56 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#How do you get the avatar to the right size? Does it matter how big the file is? Can you change the file?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Georgian C
Groupie
Groupie

Postby Dee22 » Thu Sep 15, 2005 11:25 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Gorgian C - If you use photobucket #ed_op#A href="http://www.photobucket.com"#ed_cl#www.photobucket.com#ed_op#/A#ed_cl# to host your pictures, when you cut and paste your URL for your avitar, photobucket automatically sizes the pic for you :)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Dee22
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby babytigger » Thu Sep 15, 2005 9:37 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#yep - use photobucket. i did this for the first time a couple weeks ago, an it's sooooo easy#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: there's no place like home! there's no place like home!

Postby *Giddy Up* » Fri Sep 16, 2005 8:37 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Also with photobucket, under edit, you can choose to resize the photo to various sizes smaller. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
*God forbid I go to any heaven where there are no horses*
*Giddy Up*
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Return to Photo Gallery