Photos of my mare

Have a picture of you and your horse? Post them here for everyone to enjoy.

Moderator: EC

Photos of my mare

Postby Azalee » Wed Sep 14, 2005 5:36 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#My dad came to the barn on the weekend and took photos of Az for her CSHA inspection.  Also took photos of me riding.  So I finally have some new pictures in good light...  Here they are: #ed_op#A href="http://community.webshots.com/album/189713617dNcbZw/1"#ed_cl#http://community.webshots.com/album/189713617dNcbZw/1#ed_op#/A#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
...........riiight.
Azalee

Postby chenders01 » Wed Sep 14, 2005 7:28 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Those are some great pics!  Your mare is very pretty and I love the write-ups you put with each photo.  Very cute!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
chenders01
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Littlegreymare » Wed Sep 14, 2005 8:05 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Verdana color=#668f5a size=2#ed_cl#Azalee - your mare is very pretty! :)#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Verdana color=#668f5a size=2#ed_cl##ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Verdana color=#668f5a size=2#ed_cl#I couldn't help but recognize the scenery, say HI to the fat grey pony when she gets there (hopefully this week) please? :)#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Littlegreymare
Groupie
Groupie

Postby Azalee » Wed Sep 14, 2005 9:23 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Thanks to you both!  #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Happy/1.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Littlegreymare, is the pony yours?  And what is his/her name?  Need the name for proper introductions and all...#ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Teasing/4.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
...........riiight.
Azalee

Postby Littlegreymare » Wed Sep 14, 2005 9:25 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#FONT face=Verdana color=#668f5a size=2#ed_cl#PM sent :)#ed_op#/FONT#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Littlegreymare
Groupie
Groupie

=o)

Postby JessnMarsh » Wed Sep 14, 2005 11:31 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Your mare is very pretty!  How old is she?  You look very nice riding her too.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Jessica#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Somewhere...somewhere in time's own space
There must be some sweet pastured place
Where creeks sing on and tall trees grow
Some Paradise where horses go,
For by the love that guides my pen
I know great horses live again...
-Stanley Harrison
JessnMarsh
Groupie
Groupie

Postby zooka » Wed Sep 14, 2005 12:04 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#very nice#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Re: =o)

Postby Azalee » Wed Sep 14, 2005 4:34 pm

JessnMarsh wrote:#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Your mare is very pretty!  How old is she?  You look very nice riding her too.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Jessica#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Thanks so much! #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Happy/20.gif"#ed_cl# S he's 8.  Got her when she was 6.  Az never trained for track and has always been a riding horse, but we've been through a lot together and have come a long way!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
...........riiight.
Azalee

Postby xena_n_joss » Thu Sep 15, 2005 7:48 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#azalee... can you give me some more info on the CSHA registration? I thought you can only do this when the horse is under 3 or something. I would like to get xena CSHA registered if possible... #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
When something goes wrong in a show, it's actually the best time because you learn from it. You ask yourself 'what can I do better?' When everything goes OK, you don't ask yourself that question --- ANKY
xena_n_joss
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Azalee » Thu Sep 15, 2005 8:33 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hey Xena!  Mares and stallions presented for breeding approval in CSHA must be 3 years of age or older.  There's a lot more info #ed_op#A href="http://www.canadian-sport-horse.org/pdf/Mare-Insp-Guidelines-2005.pdf"#ed_cl#here.#ed_op#/A#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Good luck!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
...........riiight.
Azalee

Postby babytigger » Thu Sep 15, 2005 8:36 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#nice pics azalee...she's a pretty girl!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: there's no place like home! there's no place like home!

Postby xena_n_joss » Thu Sep 15, 2005 8:52 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#thanks azalee! I had gone to the website but wehn I tried to click the link from the site it kept having an error... but the one you gave me works!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
When something goes wrong in a show, it's actually the best time because you learn from it. You ask yourself 'what can I do better?' When everything goes OK, you don't ask yourself that question --- ANKY
xena_n_joss
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby *Giddy Up* » Fri Sep 16, 2005 8:36 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Nice pictures! You have a very pretty mare!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#lol, I like the one of your dad up there- cute. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
*God forbid I go to any heaven where there are no horses*
*Giddy Up*
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Return to Photo Gallery