My new yearling... :)

Have a picture of you and your horse? Post them here for everyone to enjoy.

Moderator: EC

Postby My_horse_is_fat » Tue Sep 27, 2005 11:28 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Yeah... he is definitely a cutie pie. He has an abcess/bruise at the moment and the stories about him whinging about it are pretty funny. He and Fat guy are similar in that regard. Fatty gets an abcess once or twice a year and he acts like he is just going to D-I-E!!!!!!!!!!! The look on his face when he got his first one was rather funny as he looked SHOCKED. He stood there lifing his hoof up and looking at me like he wanted me to fix it or something. Poor old soul! #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#This little fellow needs to have his head held up while being soaked... lol!! Two whimpy horses... ;) *SIGH*#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I need to be slapped... this bugger is going to be kinda tall too methinks... #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#FatHorse#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
My_horse_is_fat
Groupie
Groupie

Postby chenders01 » Tue Sep 27, 2005 11:36 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hee-hee!!  Yup.  If he's already 15.2hh at a year old, he's gonna be tall.  My 4yo mare is only 15.1hh (measured her this past weekend).#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
chenders01
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby My_horse_is_fat » Tue Sep 27, 2005 11:53 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Perhaps if I bind him with Duct Tape and don;t feed him he will stay a manageable size...#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Hmmmm... *rubs chin throughtfully*#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#;)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#FatHorse#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
My_horse_is_fat
Groupie
Groupie

Postby jax » Tue Sep 27, 2005 12:28 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Holy crow, look at that FACE!  Love it, just love it.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Guess you'll be spending a lot on cleaning agents, huh? #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Happy/4.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
<b>Practice makes progress</b>
jax
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Shoal » Tue Sep 27, 2005 1:07 pm

He's got great markings. It looks like he just enjoyed chocolate and hasn't wiped his mouth! LOL.....so sweet!

He's going to be a big boy. how tall are you?
As short as I am, 5.2', I still end up with huge horses too!
Shoal

:)

Postby My_horse_is_fat » Tue Sep 27, 2005 1:42 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I am 5'2" as well.. my other beastie is 17.3hh!! oopsie...#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Yes. I have bought stocks in bleach. ;) Actually, I hear CowboyMagic is wonderful stuff! lol!! #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#He does have neat markings on his face eh? Dipping into the chocolate, just like his mum! ;)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I wonder if I can keep him wrapped all the time so I don;t have to keep scrubbing those white legs of his?? Maybe the duct tape will take care of that... hee hee hee!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#FatHorse#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
My_horse_is_fat
Groupie
Groupie

Postby chenders01 » Tue Sep 27, 2005 2:09 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#FatHorse, you have NOTHING to worry about!!&nbsp; Have you SEEN the amount of white on MY mare (she's in my avatar)??&nbsp; LOL!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#My previous two horses were chestnut and bay so I never worried about dirt...you couldn't see it on them.&nbsp; I've decided that with Tequila, I'm going to have to learn to not be so anal about keeping her clean, as it is a losing battle.&nbsp; I've resigned myself to the fact that I will always have a brown and white and green/yellow (from poop and pee stains) horse #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Teasing/17.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Your boy is predominantly brown...you've got NO worries!&nbsp; (I've heard that baby powder keeps those white legs looking white though).#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
chenders01
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby goldendryad » Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:05 am

What a cutie! I just love his very flashy markings!#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Yeah, abcesses suck! My boy just got over one this summer.#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
goldendryad
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Charlie » Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:07 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#omg i love his markings #ed_op#U#ed_cl#he is a cutie#ed_op#/U#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#U#ed_cl##ed_op#STRONG#ed_cl#good luck!!!!!!#ed_op#/STRONG#ed_cl##ed_op#/U#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp; #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Charlie
Newbies
Newbies

Postby babytigger » Fri Oct 07, 2005 11:09 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#fat horse - he is adorable...i love those high white socks!!! so flashy looking!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: there's no place like home! there's no place like home!

Postby Emerald » Mon Oct 10, 2005 7:12 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Once again , I have fallen in love, he is amazing, The face of an angel. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Buy some baby wipes!, you'll find they come in handy. Gentle on the skin for your&nbsp;baby as well. &nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Emerald

Postby zooka » Mon Oct 10, 2005 8:33 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I love those white legs what a looker.&nbsp; Hope your back feels better soon#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby My_horse_is_fat » Tue Oct 11, 2005 10:22 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Awww.... thanks for the nice words guys!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Yeah, he is a definite cutie pie and I can't wait to get up there to see him again. The back is finally "back" in working order... heh.. sorry, bad joke. ;)#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Chenders - yes. You definitely win the war of the white! ;) lol!!! #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#&nbsp;#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Cheers guys!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#FatHorse#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
My_horse_is_fat
Groupie
Groupie

Previous

Return to Photo Gallery