Galen at the Ontario provincials

Have a picture of you and your horse? Post them here for everyone to enjoy.

Moderator: EC

Galen at the Ontario provincials

Postby zooka » Mon Sep 26, 2005 1:27 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Well Galen competed at the Ontario dressage Provincials at the National level this past weekend.  She was a good girl and had a fun time there.  She came out of the show with reserve champion for training level open.  This was her fifth show ever and I am very proud of her!  I only have pictures of the ribbon presentation time because her tests were videoed instead of snapping pics.  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG src="http://mylittlesite.woodyscreation.org/gallery/albums/userpics/normal_GalenRC.jpg"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#This was back at the barn after ribbons when she would finally stand still!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG src="http://mylittlesite.woodyscreation.org/gallery/albums/userpics/normal_Galenrc2.jpg"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#She looks black in this shot but she is nowhere near that colour...  She looks small but she is 17.2 hh 4 year old.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#IMG src="http://mylittlesite.woodyscreation.org/gallery/albums/userpics/normal_victorytrot.jpg"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#She is the one on the far left closest to the camera.  It was her first ever victory trot and she was a good girl about it!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby xena_n_joss » Mon Sep 26, 2005 1:29 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#aww, nice pics zooka! Galen looks cute!Do you know if there was a photographer there or anything?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
When something goes wrong in a show, it's actually the best time because you learn from it. You ask yourself 'what can I do better?' When everything goes OK, you don't ask yourself that question --- ANKY
xena_n_joss
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby zooka » Mon Sep 26, 2005 1:43 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I'm not sure if there was I know that Shadow Productions was there for videoing but not sure if anyone took pics.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Megan Ball » Mon Sep 26, 2005 2:05 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Wow Zooka! If she is 17.2HH then you must be around 6' tall!!! You fit her really nicely!! I would look like a shrimp on her!! I'm only 5'2"!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Rocket - TB
Kenzie - Arabian
Peanut - pony
Toffee - Welsh x pony
Whisper - Spotted Draft
Megan Ball

Postby zooka » Mon Sep 26, 2005 2:56 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#that is my coach riding her.  She does look amazing on her...  I think I look a bit on the smaller side compared to her!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Shoal » Mon Sep 26, 2005 3:59 pm

She's beautiful!
Does your coach do all the showing or is she in training right now?
Shoal

Postby Eclipse's Fury » Mon Sep 26, 2005 4:04 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#she is really really pretty! #ed_op#IMG src="/richedit/smileys/cool.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Eclipse's Fury

Postby Hev339 » Mon Sep 26, 2005 4:23 pm

Galen is absolutely gorgeous! 
Hev339
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Simply Sensational » Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:53 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#very pretty!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#what breed is she?#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Simply Sensational
Newbies
Newbies

Postby bay mare » Mon Sep 26, 2005 7:09 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Congrats zooka, she is very pretty!   I just love dark bays and shes a big girl too,#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# very nice.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
bay mare
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby zooka » Mon Sep 26, 2005 7:32 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#she is in full training right now because I do not have time to work her with school.  My coach will be doing all the show stuff with her and when I take her back she will be a horse I can play around with.  I get too stressed when I show so I do not find it fun but I love seeing my horses in the ring.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#She is a hannoverian#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#thanks for all the compliments!#ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//smiley9.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby babytigger » Tue Sep 27, 2005 8:52 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#nice beastie you got there zooka!! very pretty girl!! and that's one tall coach as well!! lol#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: there's no place like home! there's no place like home!

Postby MacnRio » Tue Sep 27, 2005 9:03 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Very nice Zooka!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
The more I know about men, the more I like my horse(s)

On the first day God created horses, on the second day he painted them.
MacnRio
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby Adpaga » Tue Sep 27, 2005 11:14 am

Yep, I am the lucky one caring for Galen for a while. And I am not hummoungoulsy (spelling? #ed_op#img src="richedit/smileys//smiley29.gif"#ed_cl#) tall, just under 5f7 but skinny, and Galen makes any rider look better!!
Remember: happiness is a way of travel, not a destination
Adpaga
Groupie
Groupie

Postby jax » Tue Sep 27, 2005 12:25 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#That's quite the set of antennae she has #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Happy/7.gif"#ed_cl#  She's gorgeous - absolutely love her eye.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
<b>Practice makes progress</b>
jax
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Adpaga » Tue Sep 27, 2005 12:35 pm

jax wrote:#ed_op#div#ed_cl#That's quite the set of antennae she has #ed_op#img src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Happy/7.gif"#ed_cl#&nbsp; She's gorgeous - absolutely love her eye.#ed_op#/div#ed_cl#
#ed_op#br#ed_cl##ed_op#br#ed_cl#Shejustprouves
that a mare's ears match her heart (that's whenshe's good)
andtemperament (every otherday...luckily the fewer ones)#ed_op#img src="richedit/smileys//horsehead2.gif"#ed_cl#
Remember: happiness is a way of travel, not a destination
Adpaga
Groupie
Groupie

Postby zooka » Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:19 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#hehe yup she has her mom's ears and I love them!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby pawsnhooves » Wed Sep 28, 2005 9:37 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Galen is gorgeous and quite a good girl, actually, an excellent girl&nbsp;for such a young horse. Adpaga looks gorgeous on her, although she looks gorgeous on any horse.&nbsp; Actually, Adpaga, if I am correct, you are just under 5'8",&nbsp;so you are almost an amazon#ed_op#IMG src="/richedit/smileys/classic.gif"#ed_cl#.&nbsp; Congratulations to Zooka, you have every right to be proud of your horse!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.-Mahatma Gandhi
pawsnhooves
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby goldendryad » Wed Sep 28, 2005 9:57 am

She looks lovely, Congrats on your win. What a pretty girl she is!
goldendryad
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Emerald » Wed Sep 28, 2005 11:21 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I was there , on Sunday, I remember hearing the horse's name and thinking "I Know that Horse!" I do recall she was quite outstanding looking.&nbsp;We got there around 12:00 on Sunday . Lots of Eye Candy !!!!&nbsp; Just wish we could have got there sooner, I believe I saw part of Galen's test. Trying to split my attention between the 2 rings. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Yes, I thought she was a Hanovarian when I saw her. Galen certainly stands out in her beauty and presence. #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Emerald

Next

Return to Photo Gallery