Iddy Biddy Baby Goat Pics

Have a picture of you and your horse? Post them here for everyone to enjoy.

Moderator: EC

Iddy Biddy Baby Goat Pics

Postby tbbrat » Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:02 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Yeah, yeah, I'm slow! LOL#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Image#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#That's B holding the little buck, Bronwyn and the little doe in the background#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Image#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Little doe - that's a 4 quart bucket beside her for size comparison!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Image#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Little buck and his mom.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Enjoy!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Meddle not in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
tbbrat
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby chenders01 » Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:04 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Oh.  My.  GOD!!  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I can't stand the cuteness!!  #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Have you named them yet?  Want some help???  #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//grin.gif"#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
chenders01
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Hev339 » Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:10 am

They are the most adorable little animals I've ever seen.#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
So do they have names yet??#ed_op#br#ed_cl#
Hev339
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby MacnRio » Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:46 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#OH MY GOODNESS! I have to breed my goat now! Ohhh, I want baby goats!!!!  They are sooooo adorable!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
The more I know about men, the more I like my horse(s)

On the first day God created horses, on the second day he painted them.
MacnRio
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby babytigger » Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:54 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#adorable...they look so cuddly!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Horses do think. Not very deeply, perhaps, but enough to get you into a lot of trouble." - Unknown
babytigger
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: there's no place like home! there's no place like home!

Postby Trufflemaker » Wed Sep 28, 2005 12:04 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Awwwwww. They are SO cute! Thanks for posting the pics, I've been checking every day!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
"No one can teach riding so well as a horse."
C.S. Lewis, "The Horse and His Boy"
Trufflemaker

Postby zooka » Wed Sep 28, 2005 12:05 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#hehe I love them.  What could be cuter then babies!!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby Shoal » Wed Sep 28, 2005 1:11 pm

Tbbrat, their beautiful!!!
What adorable babies!!!!

How do you not spend every moment playing with them?
Shoal

Postby Pretty_Pony72 » Wed Sep 28, 2005 2:21 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#theyre soo cute! They look all furry and such eheh cuteness#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Sometimes you have to trust what a horse did was right
Pretty_Pony72
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby horsemad! » Wed Sep 28, 2005 3:30 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#GET OUT!  They are TOOOO CUTE!!!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
~~ Stupid should hurt! ~~
Jimmy Wofford
horsemad!
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby Eileen » Wed Sep 28, 2005 9:48 pm

#ed_op#TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"#ed_cl#Did anyone tell you how cute those little guys are  lol ????  I supose not   lol  They are soooo  adorable...#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"#ed_cl##ed_op#TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on"#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV id=hotbar_promo#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#/TD#ed_cl##ed_op#/TR#ed_cl##ed_op#/TBODY#ed_cl##ed_op#/TABLE#ed_cl#
s.w.ontario

The only horse one can truly trust is a dead one!!!
Eileen
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby *Giddy Up* » Wed Sep 28, 2005 10:01 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Aww, I wanna pick one up and carry it around in my pocket! So cute!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
*God forbid I go to any heaven where there are no horses*
*Giddy Up*
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Postby xena_n_joss » Thu Sep 29, 2005 6:26 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#awwwww, soooo cute!  #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys//smiley9.gif"#ed_cl##ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
When something goes wrong in a show, it's actually the best time because you learn from it. You ask yourself 'what can I do better?' When everything goes OK, you don't ask yourself that question --- ANKY
xena_n_joss
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby tbbrat » Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:56 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Thanks guys! #ed_op#IMG src="http://forums.equestrianconnection.com/richedit/smileys/Happy/1.gif"#ed_cl# Yeah, they are kinda cute, aren't they?  They're not really keen on cuddling, they tend to scream if you hold them for too long!  No names yet, other than the "Squeaky Toys" LOL, although it has been suggested that we call them Gund and Steiff.   It's fun to watch them playing with each other, they kind of bounce sideways and try and butt heads, then stand there and look confused.  They're also very good at squeezing out of the pen, much to Bronwyn's distress.  This morning, the little buck squeezed out while I watched in disbelief, and by the time I caught him and put him back, his sister was out exploring the milking parlour!  Fortunately, the other big goats don't seem inclined to get nasty with them.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#MnR, I saw an ad the other day for a Pygmy buck, but you don't really want to keep one, I don't think!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Sure, any name suggestions are welcome!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
Meddle not in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
tbbrat
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby gibbs » Thu Sep 29, 2005 1:45 pm

Awwww they are the cutest things everrrrrr.  I want one or ten. #ed_op#img src="richedit/smileys/Love/4.gif"#ed_cl#
gibbs
Groupie
Groupie

Postby Trufflemaker » Thu Sep 29, 2005 7:19 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#When I was a kid (no pun intended) we had a goat on the farm that gave birth to triplets. We named them Flip, Flop and Fly (after the song of course). #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
"No one can teach riding so well as a horse."
C.S. Lewis, "The Horse and His Boy"
Trufflemaker

Postby Adpaga » Fri Sep 30, 2005 1:40 pm

just showed them to my little girl, she is mezmerized! They are so cute! Are they for real?#ed_op#img src="richedit/smileys//smiley9.gif"#ed_cl#
Remember: happiness is a way of travel, not a destination
Adpaga
Groupie
Groupie

Postby graciespook » Fri Sep 30, 2005 2:47 pm

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#Again, the cuteness is unbearable. Tango and Cash...wouldn't that be cute??#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
graciespook
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Location: It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

Postby annie » Sun Oct 02, 2005 9:45 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#It might be cute now (and by the way, it's possibly the cutest thing I've ever seen) but it will grow up to become a full sized head-butting goat!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl# #ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl##ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#You people remember; baby turtles and alligators may seem like a cute idea for a pet, but they grow up!#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
The satisfaction of helping another human being is all the thanks I et cetera. - Homer
annie
Uber Poster
Uber Poster

Postby zooka » Sun Oct 02, 2005 10:31 am

#ed_op#DIV#ed_cl#I have turtles and they were really cute as babies but they are really cool now that they are big.  Adult goats are cute in their own way... they have a lot of personality.#ed_op#/DIV#ed_cl#
zooka
Friends Of EC
Friends Of EC

Next

Return to Photo Gallery